Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)

Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:50 am
Rangiku wasn't entirely sure what instrument would fit her the best. Though she figured something like a guitar would work well for her. She wasn't entirely sure that she would be able to learn it the best. She wondered if she could talk to him about a more classical instrument since he's also a fan of those. Although she didn't think those instruments would be very popular in Captain Rose's band.

"Well for your band, probably something like an electric guitar. However, I would enjoy learning how to play something like a flute or an Ocarina."

She would speak as she looked at the man. Now she was curious what he would be able to teach her. Was he good at every type of instrument? Or was he kind of just a person who's good at guitar. Rangiku had never really seen his fully range of abilities. She's seen him fight in the past but for the music she's only seen a limited amount.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)

Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:38 pm

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 3 IBuMGRZ
Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi | Captain of the 8th

"My my, there is your confidence. Already expecting to make the band and with an ocarina of all things. I'm almost surprised you even know what one of those is, and I cannot imagine it being a good place to start, so maybe something a little more straightforward."

Pulling the guitar head back, Rose swung the instrument onto his back and stopped to consider exactly what Rangiku had suggested. A guitar would probably suit her best if she could adapt to the shape of it, though perhaps a flute might be more familiar. Either one he could teach, though the flute was more an orchestral piece than something he would bring to a gig. An ocarina did sound fun though, a nice little challenge to pass the time, and it had certainly been a long time since he last recalled playing one - if he ever truly had.

"But if such an obscure thing really is your poison then find me one too and I'll see what magic I can work. I can't say you will be making pretty tunes straight away, but that's hardly a problem."

The Jean Genie | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:55 pm
"Cmon, gotta remember I'm old too. Those old instruments aren't lost on me. I know I don't look it, but I've been around for a long time as well, captain."

She'd speak confident that she doesn't look as old as she is. Not that it's a specialty of hers to still look young as the way spirits age. As she let out a small laugh at her own stupidity reminding her captain she's old. She'd speak to the confidence thing. If there was one thing thst she was good at, it's faking it until she makes it. Usually she doesn't open up around people unless she thinks she can trust them.

"Well, I guess even if I don't make the band.... I could be the Mascott or something. Could be fun to go to your guys shows all the time. Maybe drink a little bit on the job again, like old times."

Almost reminiscing about the times She'd drink and leave her work for her captain to do. She had felt bad as she got older about the way she treated captain Shiba and Hitsugaya but that was way in the past. No use crying over spilt milk.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:36 am

"Nonsense, you barely look a day over thirty." The Captain joined in on her laugh, a dirty little thing, before eventually, the pair of them calmed down a shade. "But I suppose many instruments are considered old now, people compose music on computers and tune their voices to hit any note they wish. There is a certain sadness that the youth of today have been so corrupted by technology, I do shed a tear for the fingers that will never pluck strings or work the keys."

Rose was not truly that perturbed by how music had developed over the centuries since he first played a tune of his own, it was a beast of creativity that served as inspiration as much as a dauntless barrier and he would overcome the latest trend eventually. Either by getting over it or getting on board with it, it was just a matter of time really - and he had plenty of that.

"We don't perform during work hours, though everyone is still more than welcome to attend. Yourself included. But if you want to run the afterparty then you're more than welcome to it. Merriment is not a subject to be taken lightly, just like work."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:12 am
"Just let me know when your guys next shoe is. With a little bit of a notice. I go out to the rukongai during my time off on occasion so I wanna make sure that I'm not gonna be gone for the next one."

Rangiku might not know how to play an instrument yet, but she does know how to do merriment. She could probably make a pretty fun after party, as long as you like to drink. It is a little bit of extra work but she didn't mind. Perhaps she could invite Momo to the show but she wasn't sure if the woman would want to come to a show like that.

Rangiku knew that Momo still had some feelings to work through. She doubted Momo would ever come fully back to the gotei but perhaps she could be a kido teacher in the academy. She was pretty good at it.

"It is getting pretty late though. Thanks for the talk captain."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:20 am

"Oh naturally, it is hard to put on a show if we don’t get the word out first.”

Additional responsibilities offloaded, concerns addressed, and promotions taken care of. It had been a productive discussion after all, Rose mused as Rangiku made to join him in departing. He could rest a little easier knowing that her mind was at least a little more settled, this was a learning curve for both of them and they were not going to get there without airing their concerns and working together.

“Oh, you’re always welcome to drop by. Until the next time, then.”

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum