Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ]

Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:08 pm
Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

With the fresh steam of a completed dish in front of him. Tento bent down to get a closer look while taking a whiff of the food. The smell hit him in soft clunks. The ramen mixed together held a delightful symphony of aromas that threatened to dance on his tongue and entice his stomach. The fresh steam gave a nestling warmth and if he was not crazy. Felt like…garlic, ginger, and green onions??? He never bothered to put much in his ramen but this felt like a nice addition if it was the case. It melted and infused with the broth giving a slight complexity scent that evolved more and more as Tento let it simmer. It was clear yet full of life. Somehow still more than he could even get from just smelling it.

“It may just be Ramen but, thank you for the beautiful meal that matches the chief”, Tento said, bringing his hands up in a prayer of thanks before bowing. A hand reached out to grab his needed drink of meal, unintentionally brushing against a glass before moving to quickly catch it and put it back in place. Twisting up the ramen before letting some of the liquid fall off, Tento took a light bite to receive the wheaty wheaty smell that was soaked with the flavor of the chicken and broth. The subtle extras provide an even lighter savory note with a kiss of earthy spice and mild saltiness. “MMMMMM”.

Oh. Maybe Rei was a lot older than Tento had initially thought. He had originally wondered if she was a newer soul like he was, but, with the name of that show. She had to be far more than he thought. Given how she talked so slow, it was either a dumb question to her a weird one…
He could only give a head tilt as he heard the name of it. “Game of, thrones? Yeah, I have to say I dont really. Know that one. I think I heard it was some old classic but kind of hated because the author never got to finish it”. Tento said giving a moment of though. “Guess no point in asking you about it then?”.

Well, if making small talk trying to bond with this lady was a test, he was failing at this point. Well, food was a plus and all in all. A good time with a pretty lady so far. More importantly, Rei had a bit of a predicted rough time as a plus. “You can talk about being a plus, but it sounds like something you would rather not”. The life of a plus was by all means…emotional. From his studies it was often a very stressful and hard thing for a soul. Regrets, unfinished business, concerns. Many things that could be powerful enough to stop one from moving on. Even on the lighter notes events, it still held a significance, and that was taking out maybe getting eaten by hollows!!

Twirling around the ramen in the bowl before taking another bite before taking a piece of chicken in the bowl. Eating a nice chunk before softly chewing while he experienced the taste. “Sure, I got all ears for that Rei if you don’t mind. What is your happiest memory firstly?”.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Last edited by Ottozeo on Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Tentos10
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dual Point of View [ Tento | Rei ]

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:17 pm
Rei would be rather proud that it seems like the man's enjoying the Ramen. As she would begin to eat her own food she would continue to think about her time in the rukongai. For the most part she was fond if the memories, but there are a few sour ones like the hollow attack that took her eye and the people that took her in. As she would sigh before she continued eating. Hearing the question about her happiest memory she would smile as she thought back to one.

"Well, there was this one time. the people that took me and my adoptive sister in. We had time where I had forgotten it was my birthday, but they had asked me to go pick something up from a local place. I came back, and my rukongai family and a bunch of our friends were gathered for my birthday party. That honnestly felt really good, and we had some drinks and some Ramen. It took me away from dwelling on the past too much."

She would reflect on her own memory before she would continue eating. She did miss the time where her, her sister, and those two older souls could hang out together. However those times has passed and that brings somewhat of a cloud over rei.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:16 pm

As the savory aroma of the freshly cooked meal wafted through the room, Tento leaned closer, a playful twinkle in his eye. His ears prepped to hear about what Rei would say, curiosity on his face. "That is such a beautiful thing, a surprise party is a hard thing to pull off, a couple I tried to do a year ago was kind of rocky”. Tento said with a soft smile glad to hear that Rei was able to have that, it was a reminder of a better time. “Still a nice reminder of why we got to do what we do right?”.

As they settled into really entering, Tento could not help but feel a bit of a downturn of her mood. Perhaps this talk brought memories that saddened her or just make her remamince and miss them? If so, it was time for a little Tento charm! He spoke with a warm inviting smile, hoping to convert his admiration not just for the meal. Tento’s eyes sparkled with a playful light. He leaned in slightly, a warm smile gracing his lips. “You know,” he began, his voice a soft murmur, “this food is delicious and artistic, but I’m beginning to think the true masterpiece is sitting right across from me.” He offered her a warm, inviting smile, hoping to convey his admiration not just for the meal, but for the chef herself. “The meal is captivating”.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:10 am
She'd laugh at the flattery as she would continue her bowl. She didn't mind his comments even if she didn't see herself in the way he apparently did. Its been a long time since she's looked for companionship like that. She wasn't sure if she ever would again, but he was a pretty handsome guy and was plenty flattering. As she would let out a small sigh.

"It's nothing you did. I just.... My time in the rukongai didn't really end well. Honestly it was a pretty piss poor ending."

She would speak as she would remember the grizzly scene of the hollow attack. Her two "parents" killed and Rei ended up getting her eye scratched out by the hollow. Trying to defend her sister and her family, but she was too weak to do anything about it. A feeling that she had felt again when she had taken on thar adjucha and everyone but her and one other died taking it on. She had tried to stall, but it seems misery just has a way of finding Rei.

"I do appreciate the kind words, but use them on someone better."
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 pm

With the sound of her laugh Tento gave a soft chuckle of his own, a gentle smile playing on his lips as he heard one of his favorite things. A woman's laughter. The air carried a melodious sound that was light and carefree. A sound that spoke of a moment of joy and unguarded worries, a reminder of the simple pleasures of life that he cherished. It seemed at ease, as if he was savoring the note of it bringing him some peace and a playful happiness. He would nod his head in understanding, or at least an attempt to do so after her sigh. “I see. Well, no need to speak about it then. At least now, but I would like to learn more about my fellow Shinigami in time if allowed later. But probably on a better topic that got more of your laughter eh??”, Tento said in a bit of a jokeful tone trying to change the vibe the conversation was steering to. Everyone had their life story, the harsher parts were best to be brought up naturally on the speaker’s own terms. Even just remembering a place could bring back twisted feelings such as in Rei's case.

Hearing her response, Tento took it as a subtle push to back off. With that he lifted up his free hand to rub the back of his head. “Alright then. I will keep it in mind. Do keep in mind you deserve kind words as much as anyone else. You are good people, Rei. At least from my interactions with you so far you seem so”. With that bit of a miss Tento seemed to not be bothered, taking another bite of the delicious food enjoying himself.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 am
Rei would finish her bowl as she would lean back in her seat. Looking up to the slightly cloudy sky as she'd contemplate his words. She wasn't sure that she agreed that she deserved the same as everyone else. Afterall she was pretty old out of the people she's met so far, and as a shinigami she's pretty much accomplished notjing. She would sigh before leaning forward and placing her bowl and chopsticks in what appears to be a tub she uses for clean up.

"Yeah, I guess so. It just doesn't feel like I deserve a whole lot. I'm over 100 and haven't really contributed anything to the seretei."

Her eyes appearing to gloss over as a particular memory began to come back. One where most of her squad was completely wiped out. The only 2 people that made it out were her and one other who was debating even staying a shinigami after losing their arm. She still couldn't fully get over the fact she survived when so many of them were killed brutally by that spider adjucha.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:25 pm

Love and affection held no regard to achievements in life. A CEO or a common worker on the floor. A Captain of the Gotei United, or an unseated officer for hundreds of years. Emotions held no walls for such small things. Everyone, regardless of their background, beliefs, or circumstances, deserved love and respect on a fundamental level. The chance of it. For Tento, each person has intrinsic value and the potential to contribute positively to the world. Everyone had dignity for compassion and to receive it. Kindness, understanding, empathy, those things cost little. It was the cost of the shared human experience.

Now that was real love. Fun loving was also the same as long as you were respectful and followed within boundaries of course. As Tento watched Rei finish her bowl and lean back, she had to be in some type of thought as she gazed upwards towards the sky. Just what was on that mind?

“And that is okay. I honestly don't see how that is relative about your attractiveness”, Tento said with a simple sound tone as he finished his bowl and gave a pause to his clean up. “One hundred years or one. A life is a life. No matter how you try to spin it. What it is is what it is. Not what it always will be”, as Tento said this he tried to speak in a gentle assuring yet none condensating tone. That gloss look in her eye held a heavy past, one that if Tento had to guess was built off of the gone faces of people. He had seen that look enough times in the mirror now after every big operation the gotei went through that involved the 4th division.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:45 am
Rei would let out a small laugh as she wiped her eye
before nodding. She appreciated having someone to eat with, but she figured both of them should start getting back to work before their squads miss them. She tries not to be gone too long taking a break, but it seems she's gotten a little distracted with the situation.

"I think we need to head back to our squads before someone misses us. Thanks for having the meal with me. It's better to share with someone than to eat alone truthfully."

She meant that to. She wasn't a fan of being alone all the time and would try to find people to share her cooking with. It was something she could do that melted all of her stress and doubting mind away. She loved to do it, but there wasn't exactly a real need for cooks in gotei. Lest she would think about joining that squad.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:31 pm

Tento gave a blink of his eyes at the start. Was she…laughing at his words? That was not an attempt at a joke and he found her timing strange. It did not really have anything about how she was attractive as a person or looks. Well, at least anyway she was in a better mood. This meal was delicious and their time together sweet. A bit of a mental relaxation and needed downtime.

Tento nodded his head at Rei’s words, she was right. He had to get back to it, it was almost time for him to do a patrol. Likely a stack of paperwork would be on his desk after he got back from that too. Tento gave a smile before standing, giving a bow to show thanks for the meal as well as her time. “Thank you Rei, today has been a wonder. Hope to do it again, maybe with me cooking your socks off next time”, he said standing up giving a friendly style. With that he would wave goodbye, grabbing his trash to throw away and to at least collect and organize his side of the dirty dishes.

“Cya around master chef”.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum