Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle)

Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:05 pm
Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 YlhNI9c
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"It is not a position for everyone," Helle confided. "I usually find myself at my wits end sometimes, but if you do what you love, the headaches are worthwhile."

Now, with that said, she pondered for a second. Well, it wasn't really a second. She already knew her answer to Stella's question, but she felt a bit mischievous. A little funny.

"Hmm... You may refer to me as Helle whenever the time is right. However, behind closed doors, I make sure everyone refers to me as Miss Armstrong."

Now, she wondered how pure a maiden Stella is. Considering their similarities, it'd not surprise Helle if the other woman has had some experiences... Maybe. Stella doesn't seem like the type who really gets down like that, but who knows what someone's up to behind closed doors, and who's in the house with them.

END POST | BOW
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle)

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:00 am
" I guess so, I'm just not cut out to be a leder. I don't think I have the brains for it, and right now I for sure don't have the strength for it."

She spoke criticizing herself. She doubted she would ever rise above her current rank at this point. Her efforts were rewarding her slowly though, so perhaps in more time she may be able to move past her own self doubt. Something that has been intensified as of late. She slid her phone out of her pocket just checking the time.

"Do you still have to go on missions, Miss. Armstrong?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:09 am
Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 3 YlhNI9c
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Not every situation is solvable by strength, but it is a fine aspect to strive for."

How many times has being strong done nothing for her? A bit more than she'd like to admit. Strength is good for a lot of things, but it cannot help in the most sensitive of situations. It'd be wise to learn a good balance, but Stella probably already knows that much at least.

"Missions aren't really my forte. If I did go on them, I'd probably go insane with everything. However, if need comes, then my presence will also."

She noticed Stella checking the time. How long have they stood here, doing nothing? They haven't even grabbed anything to buy. Conversation sure is a cumbersome thing, isn't it?

END POST | BOW
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum