Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 Empty Re: What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]

Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:42 pm
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Come on, come on. Admit it. One knockout punch and you would've been a goner."

The sun-kissed arrancar could hardly contain her booming laughter as remained atop the woman for a few moments, relishing in her defeat. An entertaining reaction, to be sure, but there was something to be admired about her grit and tenacity. Few alone would even dare step to her, let alone claim they would walk away victorious. She was brimming with potential as a warrior.

Some finesse there, a bit of strategy and cunning, and she'd truly be someone to be feared. Even that ability of hers to manipulate the earth around her promised unique skills. Rising from the ground, she offered her hand with a prideful grin, an expression radiating clear excitement.

"Overall, you were pretty good. At the very least, you aren't a novice. Like I thought, you've definitely got what it takes to eventually have your bark match your bite."

END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 Empty Re: What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]

Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:02 pm
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 5 LOkZBS2
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Here comes the gloating and the blah blah blah. Ryo could live without another reminder that she's not at an adequate level yet. Losing's enough. All she wants now is for Amaranta to get off of her. This position is compromising and embarrassing.

Ryo could hardly care to pay attention to her adversary/friend. Friend? Is that even a word to use? She doesn't know what to make of this Arrancar just yet. They've met, talked, and fought. In some cultures, that'd be enough, but for Ryo, she's going to need a bit more.

"Just watch your sorry ass," Ryo sighed as she was finally freed. "When I do win, I don't wanna hear a word."

Sportsmanlike, at least, she'd let Amaranta help her up and start dusting herself off, wondering if she's going to smell like kitty litter now.

END POST | Red
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:55 am

"Heh, don't you worry. Whenever you do win, I'll probably start developing a fascination for ya and lay on the charms, Ry-Ry."

Grinning from ear to ear, fierce azure piercing into ruby crimson, Amaranta ruffled the woman's hair as she lorded over her for a moment, relishing in her victory. Normally, she would've never celebrated so small a win, but Ryo's prior confidence and her reaction in the aftermath was absolutely delightful. How could she not tease the crimson-haired brat for her insolence?

Of course, as she pulled her from the ground properly, no longer pressed against her in a compromising position, Amaranta carefully rummaged around her pockets for her mobile device, tossing it inside Ryo's direction. Since this was a blossoming rivalry, they needed to keep in touch, right?

"Rivals need to keep in contact, right? I'm all about fateful encounters and reunions and all that cool shit you see in anime, but I like you. I want to see where that fiery attitude takes you. Not my style, but... hey, if our crimson-haired heroine's in a pinch, her leonine rival doesn't mind helping her out every now and then. "

END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:54 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Tch-"

Ryo snatched the phone and typed in her number. What the Hell is an Arrancar doing with a phone? How does she even pay for it? Who cares. Ryo gave the woman her number and tossed the thing back. God. She's such a sore loser but being sore if what makes her want to get stronger, so she's not going to let anyone tell her otherwise. Her sister taught her that firsthand.

"And I don't remember making you my rival," She'd grumble, turning her head away with folded arms. "Don't just make up titles for yourself, dumbass."

Ugh. Talk about annoying. She had to stop looking at the annoying prick before she caught feelings or something she didn't want. Rivals? Get real... Even if the idea's enticing, Amaranta's an Arrancar of questioning morals. Ryo's not going to fold that easily to a strong fist and pretty words.

END POST | Red
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:28 pm

"Didn't need to! I make my own titles. That's kind of a package deal when you interact with yours truly."

Booming with laughter, Amaranta shrugged her shoulders as she caught the phone within her palm and placed it within her pocket. What an interesting woman. Even after losing, she hardly possed the look of defeat about her. She was pouty, sure, but hardly anything close to defeated. Another winning trait in the eyes of the Lioness.

"Plus, you've already entered your number in my phone. Obviously, I'm taking that as a yes. Don't be ashamed of it, though. Some people simply can't resist a charming gal like myself, ya know? Comes with the territory."

END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:31 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"You're infuriating, almost like my-"

Ryo paused, her lips tightening.

"-my sis..." She ended up finishing after a brief delay, her sudden solemn eyes evidence enough that she wasn't particularly keen on suddenly thinking about her sister.

However, she can't deny that Amaranta walks around with the same swagger Elyss had. They talk differently, but the bravado's there. It made her sigh when Amaranta started bragging about her own looks. Someone like this is always down to fight, and Amaranta probably doesn't care what she's fighting for.

She is an Arrancar after all.

Ryo was caught up on the moment, but the realization that Amaranta could still be a horrible person bit her tongue numb. It's scary to think that the next time they'd meet, they could be fighting to the death for no reason besides their own mottos. What's even scarier is how Ryo found the idea tantalizing, like a forbidden meal or a well kept secret. It's crazy how good and evil are simply two sides of the same fucked up coin.

"...I'll be sure to serve you your own ass raw," Ryo finally uttered, turning her gaze away, being all cool and stoic and shit.

END POST | Red
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum