Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:09 pm
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon's eyes shot wide open, his body experiencing the ever-familiar sensation of clawing it's way back from the precipice of death. One had to wonder if his brain would even be working properly after this. Did he lose a marble or two? Where was up? Where was down? Similar convulsions followed until his body settled. Sighing softly, his eyes cast his gaze toward the woman voicing her thoughts on the battle beside them. It was truly comical now. Had three duels with the reaper robbed him of proper comprehension?

The blind woman was knelt beside him, a naked body with hardly anything to cover it. For a moment, he simply listened as he stared. Why was he imagining women naked now? Certainly, there should be clothing here. His attack didn't even feel as if it had hit anything. He clearly registered every word she said, but she remained without an article of clothing. Hm, how curious. It took him a few moments more to realize, upon further inspection, that she was indeed naked; that this was no mere illusion of the mind playing tricks on him. Realizing that, he turned his head away, a firm shade of red clouding his bruised features. Ah, eyes do look elsewhere. Avoid looking at the woman crouched beside him.

"Duly noted," he stammered out, clearly recognizing the validity of her teaching, but avoiding looking her in the eyes or anywhere below. Truly, a defeat on all fronts. The mind, the body, and the soul.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:01 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 6EdIfMt

"So, let's review" Hannah would exclaim, standing up and sealing her Zanpaktou back into it's necklace. She kept warm for the moment with her Anima Mea, but would probably go get some actual clothes soon. With everything she had cracked out, she was a little below average on her supply.

"Do not charge blindly at the enemy without a plan. Do not stand around charging when the enemy has their full coherence. Do not unleash your big super boom on an enemy who is fully focused on you and has yet to show their cards. Do allow yourself to get distracted by a pair of breasts and lose all your focus and vigor to downstairs"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:29 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon followed her lesson to the best of his general ability, but his gaze traveled anywhere but Hannah right now. He didn't expect that his attack would result in the loss of her clothing! Hadn't he suffered already enough? This was truly a torturous training session he would not soon forget. Three dances with the verge of death, and for all his efforts, he had been rewarded with Hannah's bare form. Under a different circumstance, that wasn't particularly bad, but not like this!

On one hand, it was certainly tempting to glance back out of curiosity just to take in the view---no, none of that! He was raised better than that. Admiring the view like some lecherous heathen was beneath him. And what was that about encouraging him to gawk at a pair of breasts and get aroused!? Rising from the ground, Solomon turned his head off to the side walking to step before her, scratching the back of his head with a flustered expression.

"Got it. Understood. Well, everything beside the last part at least. I mean, not that your body isn't... gah... can I buy you a proper pair of clothes at least?"

Stumbling on his words, Solomon's gaze traveled anywhere that didn't involve peering directly at her body. He had already gotten sight enough, and that alone made him feel a little indecent about the affair so far.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:36 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The flustered nature of Solomon was so cute, Hannah couldn't help but tease him some more about it. It was, after all, in the rules that she had to.

"Ohhh?" Hannah would coo, stepping forward and getting close to him. "You have some cool interdimensional pocket shop that you can pull clothes from? This I have to see~ Do show me, Solomon" Hannah would get closer, and whisper in a sultry and provocative tone. "Show me your great clothes rack~"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:01 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

What a cruel woman. This was simply and truly unfair. She had already overwhelmed him enough in battle. Why twist the knife even more? Solomon's face grew an even deeper shade of red as she drew closer toward him! Clothing. Clothes. Undergarments. He didn't have a pocket dimension that he could pull clothing from, but he certainly wished he had it at his disposal in this moment in time. Anything to pull him away from this damnable fate. This form of torture proved comparably worse than the battle prior. There was no technique for this kind of situation! Holding his hands up as he tried to avoid making contact, Solomon stammered out another reply.

"I-I don't have something like that, but a-at the very least I can uh... find something to help you cover up! Your naked! D-doesn't that feel awkward for you? I'm... we... you know... I'm a man, your a woman, you know... propriety and decency... and it's hard trying to look away, so..., wait I mean!"

Dammit. Any word that exited his lips was only making matters worse. Even his own words were no longer his ally. Truly, a fate worse than three collisions with death.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:32 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Throwing one's hands out when you weren't looking, at a person close to you, was going to have unpredictable results. And for Solomon, these results were a lot softer and warmer than the air he was probably trying to hold between them. His stammering was really cute, though.

"Kin, you really are young, aren't you?" Hannah would ask, giving him a smile and standing up. She flicked her fingers, and 'created' a dress around her. More like an illusion than anything, but still.

"But if you so desire, then you can be my knight in shining armour, Solomon. I am in your care"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:33 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

What were these soft orbs of flesh? They were warm. Squishy. The texture didn't feel like energy, it felt more akin to... no, no. Oh, come on. Dammit. Why was this happening?! For a man who had never touched someone's chest before, he didn't recognize his error until his eyes turned and, in that moment, he simply recognized that he wanted to die a fourth time today. Permanently. For good. Depart from the living realm to the spirit realm with great haste. His face was the equivalent of a ripe tomato with that strong shade of red dominating his pleasant futures. Drawing his hands back immediately, Solomon would cough roughly, turning around to direct his gaze elsewhere. She accepted, yeah? Good! Clothing now! Holding onto her hand to guide her, an act that now felt so indecent after his last error, Solomon simply guided the woman forward, directing himself toward a clothing establishment to buy her a proper dress. This would certainly be quite the day to remember...

"R-right, a-ahem well then as your knight... let me... treat you to a few pairs of clothing. It's the least I can do..."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:36 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would entwine her arm into Solomon's, and get close to him, because if he didn't pass out, then it was still fair game.

"There are times when being blind is a bother. I can imagine from your stammer and heartbeat that you've got the cutest blush going right now. But I shall simply have to keep the memory of this moment where you violently took a fair maiden's innocence. Please look after me, Richter-san~"

With a gentle giggle, she would head off into the city, to see what there was to see, and do.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum