Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:14 am
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon chuckled sheepishly at her dramatic imploration. He wasn't exactly certain he could so easily follow her instruction. There was one damning factor so far. He was a quincy, she was a Shinigami. Given their history, he wasn't exactly sure where Mizu stood on her stance regarding their history.

Even if he moved past that, he wasn't particularly certain how tenable a relationship would be. He occupied earth primarily, she occupied the Soul Society, to his knowledge, primarily as well. Scratching the back of his head, he shrugged his shoulders softly. In response to her humor, he dramatically shot a finger back, chuckling in his reply. Well, as best as his body could manage given his injuries.

"Throwing me off with my rival already, eh? I haven't even told you if I like her that way. Who says I don't want to take you out on a date instead?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Ohh, so the yammering that it's totally just professional and respectful and there is nothing ever going on how could you ever think that...is just how you speak normally?" Hannah's coy and teasing tone would retort, not giving him any chance to maneuver.

"Though, I would say you say you don't want to take me out. You've made no moves towards that since we met, nor shown particular interest in doing it. Seems logical that either you don't want to, or you have as much of an interest with Mizu as you do with me. Either way"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:54 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Wait a minute, I didn't say anything like..."

Solomon hesitated. Dammit. She definitely wasn't trying to give him an inch here. His attempt to turn her humorous challenge back onto her had failed. Now, he had to drum a proper rebuttal. That proved to be a struggle as he ruffled his hair, turning his gaze toward her. She was incorrect in one thing though, so he chose to correct it. He felt the need to address that first.

"Isn't it customary to make a move when you feel there is proper opportunity and chemistry? When we first met, you humored that my reward for your assistance ought to be paid in a wife. Particular interest is where you certainly prove me incorrect, but if I'm being honest... someone like you would certainly be my type if I pursued a path of romantic exploits. A firm option on my list of interests, so to speak."

Shrugging his shoulders softly after that honest reply, he leaned upward to get a proper feel for his body now that there was less tension bothering him.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:04 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I did tell you that wife thing was just a joke. I was going to tell you as soon as you questioned it, but you didn't. You just took it in stride and ran with it, and I didn't have the heart to dampen that kind of spirit. But I am glad to hear I am your type if you want to do romance. While I suggest you should at least try a few times in your life, it is terrible to force it simply for the sake of it. So yes, in a way it is best to move only when you feel there could be a connection.

But, at the same time, a date is not marriage. The whole concept is to see if they are right for you. So while you need some kind of inital kick, you don't need to know everything down to the growth rate of their toenails before asking them out on a first date"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:06 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Yes, yes, I was somewhat naïve back then. Far from the finest at telling the differences between humor and genuine intent. I knew you meant nothing by it, and I still reflect fondly on your advice that day. Of course, if I were to try this, I certainly wouldn't enjoy rushing at it haphazardly. Something of that nature takes time, I imagine."

Solomon softly stroked his chin as he quietly observed Hannah with a smile. Throughout the time since they had met, she had proved time and again that she was a firm bastion of support in his arguably hectic life. Whenever he needed advice, she answered. There was a grace about her he found endearing, genuine warmth that made him feel at ease. As he said, if given the opportunity to make his own choices, she was certainly an option worth the pursuit. Since they were already on this line of questioning to begin with, he tilted his head curiously, posing a question in return.

"What would you say to me asking you out on a date? I have found repeated comfort in your presence. I enjoy being around you, and you prove time and again a steady source of support. I've already expressed my honesty regarding my opinion of you, but I won't press the issue if there is someone else you have interest in. Your friendship is contentment enough."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:12 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"The one person I had interest in turned straight after I told her I wanted to date her and said she was up for seeing how that went. So no, I have nobody I have any interest in. As such, I would be delighted to empty your bank account going out on a lavish and extremely opulent date with you, Solomon"

Hannah's ability to deliver things in the cool, demure and deadpan tone was a great boon for her teasing her friends, though a lot of people did seem to take her at face value. Which was a little troubling.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:40 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Is that so? Any dime spent on the lovely lady is certainly worth the investment. I'll spare no quarter in my efforts to impress, then."

Solomon chuckled at her humor. In turn, he responded with a compliment. He certainly didn't take her at face value, of course, but even if he spared a generous amount of cash, the experience was certainly worth its weight in indulgence. Honestly, the thought of treating her to a fine time was a welcoming thought. It would be her first date, and so he felt honored by the idea of making it a fine experience, regardless of the result. If there was chemistry to be found? Wonderful. He wouldn't argue with such a path. If not? Nothing changed. She would still support him. Such a fact eased any nervousness that may have threatened to settle into his spirits. Relaxing against the bed, he turned his gaze to the woman once more and gently nudged her hand with his own.

"I appreciate you for visiting me today, Hannah. I said it before, and while I usually make an effort not to sound like a broken record, I'm grateful for your presence in my life so far."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:24 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"A poor investment here then" Hannah would mutter, before standing up. "So, if you want to get out of here a bit quicker than next week, I can talk to the nurses here. It is too rude to simply do such a thing, but with permission, I don't mind helping out people who need it with my arts"

She would flick her eyebrows and give a coy and sensual smile to really push a misunderstanding of what her arts actually involved.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:40 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"On the contrary. I don't think its a poor investment at all. Even so, I look forward to proving you wrong, Hannah."

Solomon humbly disagreed with the muttering that brushed past Hannah's lips. He found nothing wrong with entertaining a fascinating woman. He stood to lose nothing, after all. Of course, his train of thought was thrown off course by her next suggestion. The suggestion itself was simple enough, but the way she flicked her eyebrows and smiled left him with pause. Stumbling through his words for a moment, he spoke. He certainly held a desire to get away from here as quickly as possible, there was no denying that--yet he wondered what she meant. If it simply involved healing, then surely the nurses wouldn't mind...

"H-healing arts, I presume? I can't imagine why the nurses would find assisting a patient rude..."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:34 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I am not a lovely lady, Solomon" Hannah would reply, a touch of morose emotion to her tone. "I am merely a lady in better control of her life today than she has been for a while. You are seeing the best part of me"

Still, his stutter and stammer at the insinuation was enough for her, and there was a bounce that returned to her step.

"There is pride in one's capabilities within one's own house of healing. An outsider should seek permission before simply doing. However good the artist is, it is rude to walk into another's house and start using their canvas"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum