Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro]

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:06 am
Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 PN5IfA7

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"Not everyone's lucky enough to get the real thing, you know. Back in those days I was a big deal. They were making movies, even a whole comic series and a cartoon. But the celebrity life wasn't really for me, you know?"

It was honestly sort of embarrassing, but Rukia wasn't exactly the kind of woman who wanted to keep things just covered up. Sure, it was weird talking like all this, but she'd get used to it. She'd have to if it was a relationship, you know? Walking over to him by the stove, she simply stood in front of him, the differences in their height only more obvious as she looked up to meet his gaze with her hands on her hips.

"I can't come visit my boyfriend? I like things like this. Just you and me, nobody bothering us or making me look over my shoulder. I don't have to be Lady Kuchiki, or Professor, or anything special. I can just be Rukia."

Sighing, she took one more step forward and leaned against his chest, almost relieved at the feeling of it. She felt old a lot of the time, but right now, she felt like a teenager. How stupid of her, but she wouldn't trade it for much of anything.

"It's nice. You remind me a lot of those better times."

END POST | COOL AS A CUCUMBER

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro]

Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:59 pm
Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

“Uh huh…”

He didn’t mean to sound uninterested, but he’s not sure how she wanted him to react to all that. Shiro’s definitely not the type to lose his shit just because Rukia decided to gloat a bit about her past achievements. Besides, he already read up on them a bit, so he’s not really all that impressed by all the glam thrown her way in the past. Guess that’s what one should expect from a guy who doesn’t even care about dating someone from one of the four noble families.

So, it being weird for her didn’t quite correlate with how he felt about it. It is what it is, simple as that. He’s way more interested in the now than the then. That’s why he couldn’t help but stare a bit at her, resisting the urge to check her out. For a woman over 10 times his age, she still has the looks to blend in like she just joined the Academy. He’d never say something like that to her face though, even if it’d be funny. His tongue is loose at times, but he’d rather it stay in his mouth.

Even as she got a bit sentimental, he still didn’t respond to her, letting her go through her process and all that. Right now, he’s just sort of an emotional support beam or whatever. What were her better times? Curiosity moved his thoughts, but, again, he didn’t feel like prying into all of that. If she doesn’t want to elaborate on her own, then it’s none of his business. All he did was unfold his arms, placing a hand on her head as she leaned against him, letting his fingers get lost in her mass of raven hair. His other hand moved to the suddenly whistling kettle, moving it aside. His expression darkened as he eyed the kettle with the tea bag in it.

“...You know, I don’t actually know how to make tea...”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:06 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Honestly, part of Rukia felt like she should have beaten him up for just sidestepping everything like that. She'd laid it all out there and he just brought up the tea. But then again, it's not like she actually did anything to get him ready for that. Maybe neither of them was too good at this whole relationship thing.

"You know, usually when your girlfriend gets something off her chest, you're supposed to say something supportive."

Despite the tone of the conversation, Rukia gave Shiro a small smile, finding the whole thing at least a little bit funny. Sure, it wasn't ideal, but it was fine. She'd rather he just do that than try and give her some empty platitudes.

"It's not hard to make tea. You just put the tea in the pot and then pour the water in. Nice and simple."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cucumber in a Bowl of Hot Sauce [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:51 am

Shiro | White and Grey

"...Am I the right person?"

He didn't mean to ask that in such a nebulous way. It's not easy to tell what he meant. He could be asking if they're supposed to be together or something. Him turning his head, focusing on the tea again didn't help. Though, he's not an idiot and caught on to his blunder quickly enough, following up his words.

"I mean, I don't really know much about fame or fortune to comment on it, but if ya really want to think what I think... I think you should just focus on what makes you happy. When we first met, you were rather straight to the point and a bit of a sourpuss. I probably wouldn't have look at you any different if not for the first bet we made. Now, you're a bit more open and seem to find life more enjoyable. I'm not gonna take credit for it, but I guess, as your boyfriend, I'm happy you're happy."

There's something nervewracking about sentimental topics. He's not one to get flustered over chatting up a girl, but this isn't any girl you'd find on the street. This is Rukia Kuchiki, a woman way out of his league in terms or personality and status. How is she here, laying on his chest, complaining about fame and fortune? He doesn't know. He just knows she is.

"I guess the tea'll be alright."

He couldn't let it end all soppy, so it decided to ruin his little supportive rant with a bit of tasteless humor.

END POST | DREAMER
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:56 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Well, Rukia couldn't say she liked that question much. One of the best things about him was his confidence, that way he took things in stride. It was weird, hearing him vocalize something like that, and she reached up to put a hand on his cheek, a gesture that was honestly more awkward than she'd really imagined it'd be. Oops. Still, she just maintained it like it was totally fine.

"Well, you make me happy. I think as far as these things go, that's really all there is to worry about."

She couldn't help but laugh at his little bit of humor at the end. Maybe she wouldn't have made that sort of joke herself, but hey, she wouldn't have dated this guy, either. Things just sort of worked out that way, and that was alright with her.

"Just alright? I'm sure it can't be that bad. It's not like you've got to cook it or anything."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

“...You have a small hand.”

He could have gone into how insecure he actually is at times, and he could have said something really vulnerable and probably gotten her to cuddle him a bit, but he didn’t. He could tell immediately that his words had startled her. It’s not everyday the guy who’s always smooth lets a few of his bumps show, and he doesn’t want to worry her like that. Just… It’s just… Well… It seemed like the right course of action after what she said and all, but maybe it wasn’t. He’s not sure, and his gaze clouded over because of it. It’s a small change that many probably wouldn’t catch, especially since he decided to place his hand on top of her own, encompassing it all too easily.

“Yeah… It’s just tea. What’s there to worry about?”

Then, it whistled, causing him to jump a bit, ending their moment just like that. He didn’t really think much about it as he took her and spun her a bit as he turned towards the stove. Soon, she’d find herself still against his chest, but trapped within his arm while he turned the burner off and moved the tea to the side. He moved like he’s done this before which is funny, considering he said he doesn’t know how to do this kind of stuff. Maybe he was lying, or maybe his words weren’t as direct as they first seemed.

“It’s a bit weird I’m allowed my own little tent when I’m not even a part of the division yet, isn’t it? Almost like I’ve been indoctrinated against my will.”

Changing the subject as dragged her over to the cupboard to pull out some cups, he basically treated her like an object to do with as he pleased while getting everything prepared. Though, that did leave the issue of how he’s supposed to carry two cups of tea, the teapot, and her over to the couch. Well, ain’t this some shit?

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:20 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"So I've been told."

Honestly, anything else that Rukia might have said to him was sort of caught up in her throat as he simply pulled her toward him and held her right against his chest. Well, she could have gotten mad at him about how sudden it was, but after she got past the initial surprise, it was hard to say this position was really that unpleasant. If anything, it was nice and cozy. Reminded her of the closet.

"I try not to ask too many questions about this division's captain, honestly. I've talked to her a few times, she probably just gave you a tent so you had a place you could call home."

Of course, him bringing up the idea of all this being some sinister ploy did make her giggle quietly to herself. It was funny, really. Almost as funny as him just walking around handling all this while he held her right next to him.

"Need a hand?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:56 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

“She’s tall.”

Phew. He could have said a lot about the Captain around here, but something told him that his specific descriptors would have landed him on the couch tonight, in his own home. So, whatever’s in his head is staying locked up while she’s around. His boys back at the Academy might appreciate some advertising though. Whoever’s got the Captain in their bedroom is a lucky guy. He just has this shrimp trapped in between his arm, and he doesn’t feel like trading her for anything, yet.

“One plus one equals two, so I suppose you can help.”

Taking out a small platter, he put all the stuff on it and grabbed one side of it, expecting her to grab the other. This is probably a bad idea, but if they work together, it should be fine. Just call this one of them couples’ tests that you’d watch on a game show or something. However, there is a bit of a height disadvantage here which does make it a little bit harder, but that’s easy to solve. He just lifted her off the ground a bit.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:42 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"She sure is."

Rukia probably could have grilled him on his lack of any further commentary about the Captain and what that might have meant, but she didn't really expect him to be the type of guy who'd actually have much more to say about it. Whether or not she was correct about that, well, maybe it was best that she didn't actually know. Even if she had known, though, her focus on that particular matter would probably have been broken by his picking her up.

"I feel like you're just coming up with excuses now."

Not that she really minded. If anything, she found it kind of endearing as she helped him hold the other side of the platter. This was definitely a horrible idea, but Rukia was willing to go along with it.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:53 am

Shiro | White and Grey

“Are they really excuses if I don’t get reprimanded for them?”

They’re more like asinine reasonings. They could have done things easier, but this is definitely funner. Dangerous, yeah, but sometimes you gotta live on the edge. Sometimes you gotta hold your tiny gal while also holding a platter of hot steaming tea. But, hey! They did it. It was a bit hard to hold her and the platter with the correct amount of strength and such, but they only lost a little bit of tea. How they did not get any on themselves will always remain a mystery. Right now, he has bigger fish to fry.

“I probably should have cleaned off this table.”

Yep. He sure does have a lot of papers on the coffee table still. With an annoyed sigh, he let her back onto the floor and took the platter from her as he put it off to the side of the table, pondering. Well, there’s only one thing to do: tidely clean up so Rukia doesn’t yell at him. His first idea to just push the stacks on the floor would have been enough for him, but he knows that doesn’t fly with the woman next to him, so he just started moving stack by stack over to the kitchen counter.

“Work and homework’s annoying. You teachers always give so much.”

He complained when he finished and took a seat. Tea sounds nice now, so he made himself some and tasted it. Yep. That’s green tea. It’s a bit watery, but whatever. Guess he should fix her some too, so he does that and yawned.

“So, we just chilling today, here in my place, all day? Could probably head out later if you want. Have a walk, get drink, or whatever.”

END POST | DREAMER

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum