Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you lost? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you lost? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Are you lost? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you lost?

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:45 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

If Elyss had the ability to create a body, she too would have created it to be as efficient as possible. Though, her idea of efficient and others are probably not that close, but if she had created Angel, she would have made sure the doll before her had the tools to enjoy her own life while also protecting the lives of others or whoever she grew attached to. At least Elyss now knows how Angel knew such information about Henrex besides watching him thoroughly; she simply recorded anything she heard or read in her dataspace. Elyss wish she could do something similar. Maybe she could, but she doubts she’s ever be smart enough for anything that complicated.

Though, Elyss is pulled from how she would have constructed Angel by hands on her cheeks. Man. She is always zoning out at the weirdest of times and getting caught off guard by everything and anything. Immediately, she finds herself blushing. Due to previous encounters with beautiful women, Elyss could not help but worry that Angel was about to kiss her. So many have flirted with her nonchalantly like it’s an everyday occurence for them. Sure. Elyss has slowly started to get used to such advances, but every new individual gets their shot at flustering the redhead because, every time, she is caught off guard thinking that the individual wouldn’t go this far with someone they just met. It seems Angel will have to get added to the list of people who know little about personal space, but as Elyss reached upwards to grab at doll’s wrists, she’s stopped by Angel’s words.

“Me? Marvelous?”

That is one sure way to make her blush just a tad bit harder, but hearing how Angel is using touch to further her understanding of Elyss’ facial features, the redhead sighs and allows for the contact to continue despite how awkward it felt. She has more concerning things to address than a blind person wanting to know who they’re talking to.

“Angel… Um… Well, the way I see it, if I were to clarify, you have a wonderful smile; a smile that doesn’t seem fake or artificial in anyway. Why should I think you as such then? You have a spirit within you, and by default, that means you have a soul underneath all that wiring, so even if your body is not truly flesh, you still have everything that makes one a person; a soul. I can sort of tell you’re not that different from me. Well, you’re more advanced, and that’s pretty fucking cool actually. I guess you’re way smarter than most too. I know I’m not that bright. I try to have a cool air about me, but I’m quite a dunce when you get to know me. My emotions are a mess and everything.”

Elyss finds herself chuckling a bit wondering why she’s speaking like this. She’s no expert on artificial life or anything or about what makes a person a person. She just knows that Angel is like her and any affirmation about who she wishes to be seen as is something that’ll help down the road. Elyss moves her hands upwards and grips Angel’s wrists hoping the other will let her pull her arms down, but Elyss doesn’t let them go as she stares into Angel’s face seriously and takes a gulp.

“I think I understand a bit, and I think we’re kind of the same. I… have another person’s soul inside me as well. It’s not 100% of them, but it’s enough that it affects my daily life. Sometimes I don’t feel like me. Sometimes I feel I’m just a pile of meat and flesh for this other thing inside me to mess around with. I think of myself as a monster sometimes; an uncontrollable beast. And, sometimes I am, but I’m working on being myself just like you are, yeah? If we’re both struggling, why not help each other out, yeah? We can be friends or something?”

Elyss gives a small smile that she knows Angel can’t see, but it makes her feel better about spilling so little but so much of herself out like that to a stranger. Though, this stranger could probably use a friend similar to them; someone who knows how it feels to be yourself but someone else at the same time and have to continue forward and discover who they truly are. Maybe Elyss, herself, wanted someone who’s similarly struggling like her. Ulv has the same soul within her as Elyss does, but Ulv also seems to not be as lost as the redhead, and as much as that woman says she can help, Elyss had longed for someone more… fresh…

“Uh… I just… said a lot… Sorry…”

She chuckles nervously and lets Angel go. So much for that cool air she spoke of.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you lost? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Are you lost? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:48 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

Are you lost? - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

In what little time she was allowed, the Doll made sure to get any details she could from her newest acquaintance. She knew the practice was awkward for most people. As best as she could, and as quickly as she could she traced her fingers around and down her face. She made sure to pinch lightly the earlobe, touch the tip of her nose and subsequently produce a smile and giggle. She made sure to poke the most plump portion of her lips and even flick it gently too. After what seemed like a very childish and cutesy cheek massage her hands were moved down and away from her face.

“Sorry about that,” she said with a quick bow of respect.

“I understand that practice can be very uncomfortable for most normal people so I refrain from doing it at the expense of getting a better idea of their looks.”

Even with all the touching though there were certain things she wouldn’t be able to enjoy. Things such as blushes for instance were practically impossible to discern as the change in color did not create a change in size or texture to the point of being recognizable. A temperature change could have been registered but it required a sort of constant skin to skin contact that wasn’t practical at all except for more adult geared situations with far different end goals in mind. Still, she was as fascinated with the way Elyss spoke as with the way she looked. From what little she could gather, the woman could fit well what most would consider beautiful. Regardless of what color of hair she had, or what tone of skin she possessed, Angel had to imagine that someone so nice would also certainly appear really beautiful too.

“I suppose if my time around Humans have taught me anything is that it's not so much what you’re born with or what you’re forced to carry that matters, but rather what you choose to do with it and what you allow yourself and your life to become due to your actions. Only you’re in control at the very end.”

As she said so she spread her arms and tried to pull Elyss close into a hug, though the woman could easily stop and refuse. It was her way of saying thanks for the kind words, as simply saying it in a way that mattered wasn’t something she was used to just yet. To allow for a better hug she dropped the cross legged sitting, allowing her to press the redhead against all of the Doll. With a gentle smile and a gentle hold despite her physical prowess, Angel continued.

“I mostly tinker with droids and other gadgets and lend my help to the Gotei and good Earthly forces alike, but I’d love to talk to you with far more frequency. Where would you like to go?” she asked before getting up, remembering there were still sitting in the middle of nowhere.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Are you lost? - Page 2 ORabiFS
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you lost? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you lost? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:49 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

That face prodding was something else. No one has ever touched her in such a way before. Yes. Ulv has gently cupped her cheeks. So had Ari, but those two were being quite… abusive of Elyss’ lack of knowledge on any form of sensual activities. With her mind more fine tuned to such things; of course it is because of being around Ulv for prolonged periods of time that Elyss has adapted to the straightforward ways of women on this world. Why women? Well, Elyss has no recollection of ever being hit on by anything other than women. There was the Tavern however, but there were only a few situations that had a drunken patron looking her way. When she dealt with that issue, everyone seemed to stay away for some reason.

Man, her face is buzzing still after such a detailed face patting. Angel’s soft fingers and handling was nice though. Maybe a bit too nice. She squinted a bit not mentioning anything else about the facerub. Elyss wondered how much detail Angel had gathered. What did she think of Elyss now? Most people have said she’s pretty, but she always hated being complimented on looks to be honest. The fact they say she looks good without her even trying to dress up feels odd; like she’s cheating just by having a natural charm when so many have to work hard to keep up their looks. Does Angel know her hair color? Eye color? Complexion? Skin tone? Those are a few of the questions that pop into her head. This is an odd way to learn of another, and Elyss can see how one wouldn’t be able to do that often. She’s glad Angel knows a bit more about her though. She’s a bare woman who sucks at keeping her mouth closed, so someone not being able to know something about her that everyone else knows feels wrong.

“Our destinies are in our hand. We are dealt a hand of predestined cards, but it’s up to us to decide how we play them.”

She agrees with Angel, but she also knows that Angel didn’t choose to be created and have a soul placed within her. Elyss knows that whoever died didn’t mean to die for this purpose or had no choice. Maybe they did want to preserve themselves, but that still means they were knocking on death’s door. Elyss didn’t want this angry soul inside her, but she has it, and she’ll have to control it. Yeah. Life is unforgiving at times and only the strong willed shall trudge on through the world’s devastating blows. Some fall and others rise. Elyss is always left wondering what her end will be; will she be that hero she’s always dreamed of, or will she just be another body lost in a sea of chaos.

Though thoughts are a bit too grim for the current situation, and Angel is given extra points for the hug pulling Elyss out of her inner world once more. Oh. This definitely put some color on her cheeks, but she smiled gently and returned the hug a little shy about being so close to another. She’s always somehow getting so close to another; a troublesome habit that’ll get her in a mess one day, but nothing wrong could happen from just this, right? Maybe she’s just been in too many hugs that were for more than just friendly purposes. She listens to Angel and gets really curious. It’s a curiosity beyond words though as she finds her calloused hands touching up Angel’s back. Remembering how soft Angel’s thigh is made Elyss wonders if she’s made of some special super soft skin or if she uses some special kind of oil. Oil… Does Angel drink oil? She should refrain from manhandling Angel too much though. She may be pressed up rather close to the doll; close enough to feel their chests pressing against each other and thighs on thighs, but that doesn’t mean she gets to touch someone as she pleases because she has questions. So, she focuses back on those words and speaks.

“Well, I did say I wanted to find Henrex, but that was a lie. I really just wanted to sightsee, but since I’m not exactly a shinigami, I didn’t want to risk getting in trouble, so I used the fact that Henrex wanted to help me train as an excuse. I mean, I was supposed to go there… eventually, but I kind of played with the days.”

That pretty much lets Angel know that Elyss is something between Shinigami and Plus; most likely an Academy student. Elyss knows little of the jurisdiction that she may or may not have. Hopefully, Angel doesn’t get crossed with her little white lie.

“If I’m being honest, right now, I’d like to stop someplace where they have a lot of books, and I also want to learn more about… what you do. You know, build droids and other cool stuff.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you lost? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Are you lost? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:50 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

Are you lost? - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

“That’s kind of ironic, is it not? To have a blind person lead one with sight into sightseeing.”

She said this in a bit of a smile, still locked in the hug and not wanting to be the first to break it off out of niceness. This means that by looking at her as politeness called for, essentially meant their faces were no more than four inches or so from one another, with everything else that entailed. She couldn’t help but be receptive and understanding when she spoke about the reason she was really there, and what she really wanted to do given the chance. It all made sense now. Elyss was likely a Shinigami Academy Student, and the Doll was more than happy to assist in the development of a fairly new recruit.

“We could do either. If reading I will have to find some in digital format that I can plug myself into in order to understand.”

“Otherwise I could take you into one of my labs. Is there anything specific you’d like to see first? Perhaps gadgets, or battle droids, or familiar housekeeping droids among other things? Feel free to be creative, there may just be something that fits your choice and interest.”

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Are you lost? - Page 2 ORabiFS
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:51 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Having a blind person lead? Well, at this moment, Angel can knows direction far more than Elyss does. One day, this situation won’t be so awkward. Elyss will no longer need help traveling from here to there. Besides, with Angel’s ability, she can actually see certain things far better than Elyss. Though, the close proximity goaded a soft awkward chuckle from Elyss as she breaks the hug feeling that they’re hugging for a while too long considering they’ve just met.

“Um. Digital format? Like, one of those tablets?”

She tilts her head remembering seeing one of those at Ulv’s place and being able to navigate it with ease despite it being the first time she’s used one since dying. Goes to show that her knowledge from when she was alive was something better than what she is now. If only she could just pull all those memories back into her brain and not get hit with dejavu everytime she sees something familiar.

“Well, if you need to prepare stuff for me, we can head to your lab. I don’t really know what I’d like to see. Maybe something to do with fighting… I don’t know.”

She makes her way over to her Zanpakutos and pick them up knowing she’d not hear the end of it if she forgot such important tools. She returns near Angel soon after and rolls her shoulder with a slight smirk. The fact she is having a blind person lead her around is actually a bit funny.

“Well then. Lead the way.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum