Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Empty Re: OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here]

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:14 am

I don't know if the Tier Shop applies to discounts, so I'll hold up on approving this just yet.

As creator of the store, I'll allow the discount to be applied there as well. Therefore, I will be accepting both of Viz's OTM winnings based on that fact and will be adding the yen, awesome points and other things to his account shortly.

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Empty Re: OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here]

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:39 pm
Prize Template

• Contest: COTM
  • Place: 1st
  • Character: James Mizumuzi
  • Prize: 1st Place: 10% discount to the store of choice, 10 Awesome Points, Skill Upgrade, 1,000,000 Yen and their image on the sidebar

Store: The Shipyard (James has seen Johnathon's stuffs)

General Speed to Master

Upgrade to
  • Notes: =w= If possible... could the first letter in his name on the sidebar be corrected...?

Prize Template

• Contest: COTM
  • Place: 3rd
  • Character: Colin Washi
  • Prize: 2nd Place: 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, 500,000 yen and an honorary mention

5% Discount to the Heavy Metal (where he got his boomerangs)
  • Notes:The Eagle God is just that Fly.

Prize Template

• Contest: TOTM
  • Character: Alex Washi
  • Prize: 1st Place: 10% discount to the store of choice, 10 Awesome Points, Skill Upgrade, 1,000,000 Yen and their image on the sidebar

Discount to the Yen Store, I guess.

Skill Upgrade: Durability to Master
  • Notes:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 am
Prize Template

• Contest: TotM
  • Place: 2nd!
  • Character: Marama Sugiura Link
  • Prize: 2nd Place: 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, 500,000 yen and an honorary mention
  • Notes: >lolsecondtimeatsecondplaceforTotM. I haven't decided which store either, so I'll just link when I use it.. minor question : is the discount one use or permanent?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 am

I don't see any problems with any of your prizeclaims, JJ. Therefore, I need you to go and make your power upgrades for your skill upgrades for each of your characters, I'll add the awesome points to your account and soon the yen. Therefore, accepted.

The same also applies to Aivee. I'll be transferring the yen to your account, adding your awesome bar points and you can keep the discount for as long as you don't use it at any store.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 pm
Prize Template

• Contest: Totm
  • Character: Zero
  • Prize: 10% discount to the store of choice, 10 Awesome Points, Skill Upgrade, 1,000,000 Yen and their image on the sidebar

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm

I've transferred your yen, awesome points and you can apply for your skill upgrade in the power upgrade section if you want.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Moving this to Old Announcements.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum