Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here]

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 am

[KQM Mana be starin' at ya' guts]

This thread is for the winning finalist of Platinum Hearts "Of The Month" contest's. If you were in the finals, had won 1st through 3rd place and everything was cleared, you will need to post in this thread to claim your prizes, make sure everything is documented and go nuts on the site. Thus, let's get cracking to you filing out the template below so you can finally reap your rewards for winning!

Please Note: First place winners will not be able to join in the Of The Month series until about two or three months have passed. You will be documented and all that jazz in our archiving records. So please be aware of that and check them in the next Of The Month Contest @ other staff members.

THE PRIZE CODE

Prize Template

• Contest: (What Contest were you apart of?)
  • Place: (What place did you end up in?)
  • Character: (If this was a TOTM or COTM you won, post their name and link)
  • Prize: (What was the prize?)
  • Notes: (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)

Code:
[u][b]Prize Template[/b][/u]

[list][*][b]Contest:[/b]
[*][b]Place:[/b]
[*][b]Character:[/b]
[*][b]Prize:[/b]
[*][b]Notes:[/b] [/list]

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty Re: OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here]

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:40 am
Prize Template

• Contest: COTM
  • Place: 2nd
  • Character: Azure Iramasha
  • Prize: 2nd Place: 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, 500,000 yen and an honorary mention
  • Notes: I choose the Yen Store ;^;

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] FXpoQxJ
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty Re: OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here]

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 am

Everything seems to check out for me. Therefore, everything will be approved by me. Go nuts with your prizes, son.

Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Left_bar_bleue5/100OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:21 am
  • Contest: MOTM
  • Place: 2nd
  • Character: Carter Zenaki
  • Prize: 1,000,000 yen, 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, and an honorary mention
  • Notes:
I didn't get a vote but there was only the two of us in the finals so I assume that means I get 2nd place ^^

Carter Zenaki 2-3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 am

2nd Place: 1,000,000 yen, 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, and an honorary mention

For Carter, that is your prize above. However, don't you think you should have saw the threads I linked at the bottom of my post? Oh well, doesn't matter. You are approved anyway.

Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Left_bar_bleue5/100OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 am
Where do I collect the prize?

Carter Zenaki 2-3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 am

Where do I collect the prize?

I'll be updating your awesome bar, transferring yen into your account and you can just redirect someone to this thread when you use your store prize.

Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 am
Sounds good to me.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm
Prize Template

• Contest: MOTM
  • Place: First
  • Character: Viz
  • Prize: 2,000,000 Yen, 10% discount to the store of choice, 10 Awesome Points , and their image on the sidebar
  • Notes:
the dicount to the Tier Shop

Prize Template

• Contest: TOTM
  • Place: Second
  • Character: Maybe There's still hope for plants in this world
  • Prize: 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, 500,000 yen and an honorary mention
  • Notes:
Discount to the tier shop
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Left_bar_bleue7380/100OTM Prize Claim Thread [Won an OTM? Come here] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:21 pm
I don't know if the Tier Shop applies to discounts, so I'll hold up on approving this just yet.

Tsubine's Character List
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum