Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open]

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Millab12
||Milla Kyu Miyato||
||The Fleeting Lotus||
||2-2||

Chance. Just a chance was all she needed for this point in time. With this Cero Hurdling towards her with extreme prejudice, The Fleeting Lotus was Just going to brace the attack- Bite the bullet as it were. However, A flash of white entered the general landscape of her eyes. Blonde hair, and a very interesting attire. The Hollow was decimated before the cero could reach Milla, Allowing the cero to dissipate into nothing. What luck this girl was having today. The Cero was stopped, and a new face entered the scene once more. Some day indeed. Ms.Phantas-moon ? What an interesting name. Milla lowered her weapon to her sides slowly, a look of relief flushed over her face. Before Milla could thank "Ms.Phantas-moon" she disappeared from her general sight within another flash. Wow. But, Milla wasn't about to just sit on the sidelines. Turning her head to the right, Her bright pink eyes were then locked onto a Hollow that was once again attempting to take her life. With a swift side step to the right hand side, She dodges the lunging strike that would have been otherwise fatal. Skidding on the ground, at the same time as the hollow, They both lunge again at each other- This time, Milla was ready for it. With a sudden shunpo to appear behind it, The hollow was seemingly cut into two as fluttering lotus petals danced in her wake. A distorted trace of someone's reiatsu then flew by her face, She looked around perplexed at the notion. Could it be... Meimu ?! Could she be the one distorting the reiatsu, But, That would mean. Milla was feeling so many things right now; Happy, slightly fatigued, Shock, and confusion.

"Meimu... What have you do-"

Damn, These Hollows were relentless, Another hollow then attempted to Flank Milla. Out of nowhere again, The Young lady that helped her once already has now helped her twice. The shockwave from her Kick, smashed into the hollow that was trying to persecute her with extreme prejudice. Milla whipped her head around towards The Young woman apparently named "Phants-moon", Smiling in a flushed look of thanks. She was just about to try and gain her composure before entering the fray once more before "Ms. Phants-moon" does something which made her stand still in her tracks. The woman took her staff and threw it around like a disc at one of the hollows, and then another. More. And more. This was amazing, She single-handedly destroyed more than half of the Hollows in the general vicinity with a simple move. Astonishing. Milla was in shock in awe at the time as her deep pink eyes saw each hollow disappear within a blink of an eye. After the attack was done, The woman's clothes change suddenly as the staff was returned to her hand. Milla was still shocked, She barely was able to retort to what was said to her.

"..Uh...Hrm...Um No! That was indescribable. Thank you very much!"

The Fleeting Lotus bowed politely and quickly, knowing that there was still much to be done. However, Colin Washi, Had been going berserk ruthlessly killing all of the hollows around him, one after another. This is astonishing. The level of power some people have in this world; Well, Worlds. Milla was slightly fearful of the form that colin was in, But, His reiatsu was still colin. So, She just watched him kill them. One after another. It was truly wild and instinctive rage that was flowing through Colin, It seemed his Hollow inside of him was running amok. Milla had a slightly worried look at her face as she watched him depose of the hollows around him. Ruthless, Down right hard to watch, But she did anyway; Kinda like a car crash- Just can't look away from something so...deadly. Milla slowly walked up to Colin after he was done with his massacre, The distinct look of worry veiled over her face. His "Ressurection" ? So, That was what that form was called. She had never seen one before in her life. Seemed a lot more hassle than they are worth. The fleeting Lotus slightly blushed when Colin said "Thanks" for checking up on her, She shook her head quickly after saying softly.

"No problem at all, Colin-kun"

So, With the first of many tribulations over and done with, Milla follows Colin towards the other warehouse. She gripped the Handle of her Zanpakutō firmly as they got closer towards the doors. The water that lays stagnant around her feet had grew in volume again, Giving it now 50% of her full shikai Abilities. The fleeting lotus would now be able to send jetstreams of Water and explosive petals at higher Density and speed now. Hana No Yugure is a slow starter, But, Once he actually gets up off his lazy ass and wants to do some real damage, It is devastating to some. Milla was slightly apprehensive about going to the second warehouse due to the recent distortion of Reiatsu around Toki's and Meimu's location, But, she knew that she had no choice but to trust them- They were both strong willed. They wouldn't die that easily. With that fleeting thought swirling around her mind, She continued forth to the door of the second warehouse.

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open]

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 am

FAIRY TAIL TRANSPARENTLY

"Haaah..." Breathing out quickly, the girl shook her head and sighed softly, closing her eyes and temporarily resting herself in order to get back a little bit of the energy that she had expended on the multitude of Hollows. She looked around, watching the creatures flying left, right and centre, placing hands upon her hips and stretching her sides out. "TIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A sudden sound escaped into the air, and the female quickly turned her body to look fervently for the source of such a strange, screech-y voice. "Waaah..." As opposed to her original power from before, the woman standing here now was almost child-like in her way of acting, all the way down to her facial expressions as she stared at the streak through the sky. A strange, bird-like creature was up there, it seemed. He went downwards and then struck with a blade, killing multiple creatures on his won. Stepping backwards slightly, she would watch with wide eyes as the bird-being ruthlessly slaughtered Hollow, placing a hand onto her side and hearing another voice behind her. "..Uh...Hrm...Um No! That was indescribable. Thank you very much!" She blinked, yelped and turned around quickly, looking at Milla with an amused expression.

"Oh, it's honestly no problem! I just came by to see something happening, and reacted in kind! I'm sure you'd all do the same for me, wouldn't you~?" Giggling softly, the platinum blonde was about to tilt her head and speak further, when the sounds of more and more Hollows screaming came to her ears. She slowly turned her body towards the others, and felt her heart beat rapidly and loudly in her ears. Bile rose up from her stomach, and the woman staggered slightly, feeling her breathing increasing in volume, and growing more ragged. "You Hollows... ARE SO WEAK! You take so very little to kill; and you HAVE NO PURPOSE. YOU PUT EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TO WASTE, AND NOW I'LL LAY YOU TO IT!" Her body twitched a bit at this bloodlust, and her eyes looked up at Colin, now pained and starting to glow slightly gold. That wasn't him, that wasn't his real self. Groaning quietly, the woman managed to fight off the sudden pains that she had coming, and slowly straightened herself up, shaking her head and watching Colin with eyes that would speak droves. There was a power in them that she rarely showed, this blonde woman with eyes as red as blood itself. As Colin finished off the last of the beasts, another two came from the side, heading straight for Arcueid while she was distractedly watching the pair.

"Marble Phantasm." A quick motion of her right hand over an unseen area, and a whispered statement later, and the two Hollow stopped in their tracks, screeched and were immediately cut to pieces, shredded and disappearing into nothing. As the two Hollow disappeared, the bird-like Vizard landed near this blonde-haired woman and Arcueid, looking at them with a tired expression. "Well... My control of my hollow seemed to let him influence me for a few moments there. I'm alright now, and should be fine. That's the first time I've used my resserection for that long, so now I know what to watch out f-" She breathed out and gave a soft sigh of relief. As suddenly as she had done so, a man ran past and tried to attack Colin with a blade--Arrancar? Strange. Shaking her head, the Princess turned away and looked up into the sky, waiting for him to be done with it. That was a weak being, not worth the time of day that most would have. She prepared herself to walk off, when suddenly something occurred--"Oh. By the way, name's Colin Washi, Co-head of the Vizard Corps, Ms. Phatas-Moon. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. And before I forget, thanks for coming out to check up on me, Milla..." Blinking, the girl turned back towards Colin and smiled softly, with a kind undertone. "Please, that is only the name of that personality. I'm generally known as Arcueid. Arcueid Brunestud." Yes, it was excessively difficult to pronounce in Japanese. Get over it. Sighing softly, she watched them head towards the warehouse, her eyes in something of a wonderment. Dare she follow? Dare she remain behind? If she were to continue onwards, would there be any turning back? She had locked herself away for hundreds of years; waiting for that day when she would finally be able to defeat the enemy she'd created on her own volition. She dared not to meddle with the affairs of others, but... Muttering quietly, the woman in the white-and-maroon clothing shook her head and followed the pair onwards, towards the warehouse.

"I swear, these antics are going to get me killed..."

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:42 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard

"This ends now!" Toki exclaimed.

Toki now wanted nothing more than to close this garganta and did so using full power in his angel form because he couldn't let this go on any longer and watched for it to completely close and kept focus a bit longer to make sure it completely stayed close for good since a outside force had been acting to keep it open at the time. With that completed he turned around to face Meimu with the garganta shut down now. He walked over to her and noticed that the fighting out side had stopped from most of the hollow energy was now gone but he wasn't quite sure that everything would be over so they needed to stick together so they could handle any remaining threat with ease after all those hollows were quite stupid or had quite a bit of power hiding somewhere to strike out in the Soul Society like this. But between the two options he would take stupid any day except this one. He now studied Meimu to see if she had any injury but none seemed to appear the moment, after it all through he noticed the small cut on her but discarded the idea of healing her again since his stage three healing gem was meant for a much more serious injury that needed immeadite healing espically during combat like right now.

" I believe it's time we got meet up with our allies that were hopefully as successful as us." He told Meimu and then moved towards the door of the warehouse with her following if she decided to.

It had been quite a day with his visit to the seireitei visiting Colin and Toki would now made sure to note that the next time he goes to meet Colin be ready for some form of combat probably since this was his second time meeting him and both of them had them sparring or n real combat againist enemies. But now they could all look forward to a peacefully afternoon after this since he was sure that the hollows would try a second strike after the first one had given such a failure but then again he was talking about hollows that shouldn't even have a idea like this to invade the Soul Society at a time like this. If this was what happened within the warehouse then things must of gone a lot more smoother on the outside since it was Colin and Milla out there but now he sensed more than just those two beyond the door so did another ally pick up on the action and help out or was unknown to him combat was being waged but they were all so close together and he was preety sure he would be able to hear the action being so close butafter all a window was much better for seeing what was going on but a door kept all of that from being known until it was opened.

"I wonder what awaits us beyond this door?" he asked himself with a whispher.

As he thought on that question he decided that he didn't care and would be ready for anything as he would anyother time and decided to open the doors for anyone outside whether they be well anyone.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 pm
Colin blinked as he reached up his right arm, gripping the door as he threw it open, and what greeted them on the other side was... a potato. Colin merely blinked as he looked at it, seeing wires following from it that led all the way to a large machine; this machine was whirring and spinning, generating a giant garganta next to it as Colin grit his teeth together.

"WHAT THE F@#$ IS THIS?" He roared, holding up his right foot as he brought it down on the potato. The potato EXPLODED, throwing potato-y bits all over the collected party as Colin blinked, hearing the machine whirring down as the garganta began to close. The party, fairly exhausted by this point, and the Eaglegod blinking as he looked up once more, all saw that there was one hollow left, who looked very, very scared.

"Alright. Last one." He said with another creepy smile on his face as his right hand gripped his zanpaktou, popping the blade out of its sheathe by the hilt. I am REALLY, REALLY tired... of this... He thought, his considerable energies mostly spent as he appeared in front of the hollow with a simple shunpo, bringing across the sword in an arc as he cleansed the hollow, reaving off its skull, the blood shooting out over the Eaglegod as he turned back around to the party.

"...Next time, could I suggest we all just go out for fish... instead...?" He asked, a bright smile on his face, the job done... as he fell face forwards onto the ground with a loud THUD, all the rest of his released power going back to normal as a loud snoozing could be heard from the power lungs of the Eaglegod; he was out cold, completely exhausted from the whole ordeal, and just really, really needed a good, old...

Nap...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Her body was exhausted, but she felt good. The wildness of bonding with something precious to her felt nice : she could see the shape of the man, his eyes staring at her. She watched the Gargantua being sealed, and walked half a step behind Toki : her sense of danger was like a spidering feel, snaking along her spine. It was eerie, but she dealt with it, smiling at Colin and Millia, waving at them as she approached, unmindful of the blood on her palm. ''Colin! Millia! You both alright?'' she asked her tone airy and light, as if she had no almost been killed several times today. Laughing a bit at the hilarity of things, she just floated her steps a bit more, as the girl smiled at the blonde person. ''Hi! I'm Meimu, pleased to meet you!'' she said, as that smile came from the bottom of her heart. But that chill : Meimu wasn't sure quite what it was, but something quicked into high gear. Without a warning, the girl's smile was gone : and the eyes that closed to show how happy she was opened, flashing a sort of endless blue, the white strands in her hair seemingly gone. Her blade was out, as she just stilled, it pointing straight at the woman. But that's not where Meimu was looking : in fact, she was pointing beyond the woman, at her Zanpakto spirit, Kakumau. All of the hollows had been killed, but there was something more then a hollow : something their signatures hid. Meimu wasn't sure, but she trusted her spirit.

''Barabara, Kakumau.''

Her voice was soft, quiet, as the blade seemed to disapear, feathers of blue flying out. It was strange, as it seemed smiliar to Millia's lotus petals : but the feathers were just like Colin's wings. That very eery similarity was almost too stunning to be considering : and the feathers seemed to shine, like a gem, reminiscent of Toki's crystals. It was all snapped into mere moments : a symbolism of friendship, as Meimu felt her body shiver. The feathers rushed past the blonde haired woman, as Meimu's startling blue eyes now focused on her, with a what seemed to be an apologetic smile. There had never been a hostile air around Meimu, as her body began to move, past the group : the darkness of the warehouse, near the machine. She knew that with sight, they would not see. Closing her eyes, her Reiatsu flared. And then a brilliant light washed over the area.

To reveal a blade, a strange one that was just there, as she could open her eyes away from the light. Meimu's fingers wrapped around it, and she brought it with her, the spirit of her Zanpaktou gone now, almost mysteriously. Confused, she noted that the exploding potato bits had knocked the blade loose from the machine. Bouncing back to everyone, she was holding two blades and bowed. ''Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare or anything! Sorry, sorry!'' she apologized heavily, bowing lower and lower. Without warning, she conked her head on the pavement, and reeled back, holding her forehead with one hand, her Zanpakto put away, and the blade beside it. ''Owie! That h-hurt!'' she said, wavering a bit, but grinning still, unmindful of the blood that tangled in her fingers. ''Gah.. it's bleeding..'' she muttered, as if confused.

What a weird day.

Photobucket
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 pm
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Millab12
||Milla Kyu Miyato||
||The Fleeting Lotus||
||2-2||

As they entered the second warehouse, Milla's deep pink eyes shifted from side to side before placing her gaze upon... A potato. She took a couple of quick blinks that made her verklempt beyond comprehension- To think a potato would generate a sufficient amount of energy to manifest and maintain a garganta portal. Before The fleeting lotus could snap out of her dumbfounded trance, Colin dispatched the potato, Shutting off the power to the garganta. It was here, Milla's shikai shattered into nothingness, Reverting back into her Zanpakutō's dormant state. Holding Hana No Yugure at her side aimlessly, Milla placed her free hand on her hip aimlessly looking at the final hollow be purged. She sighed before muttering softly.

"Is it finally over ? I'm tired..."

As Colin Collapsed to the ground, As did Milla, But, In a more gracefully and careful manner. She yawned quite loudly considering her stature, Almost sounded like a grown man- She giggled slightly in response before bowing her head down towards the ground. What a day it has been; Met so many people, Fought so many different types of Hollows, and finally got out of the house to do something. As The Fleeting lotus heard Meimu's voice, She smiled softly, Tilting her face towards her, Allowing her Pink eyes to loom over Meimu's stature.

"Yes, Meimu-chan, I'm fine."

She was exhausted, and the only thing she needed was some R&R; Rest and Relaxation.

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Anonymous

Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:01 am
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] - Page 3 Tumblr_mgvr43X47E1s18x40o1_500
Aivee Moving Services!
Okay, thread over! Archiving this den.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum