Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheLizardBoy
TheLizardBoy
Starter Member

Henry (WIP) Empty Henry (WIP)

Yesterday at 10:27 pm
THE HUMAN APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: [Self-Explanatory]
» Alias: The Golden Boy
» Age: 18
» Gender: Male
» Association:

» Appearance Written:

» Appearance Image: Henry (WIP) C4319fbd06907132178c97bc0dcc39fa
I. Personality

» Personality: [Please describe your character's personality. Please be sure to use at least 10 sentences.]

» Likes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

» Dislikes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

I. History

» History: Henry has always been known as the golden boy: friendly, smart, and driven. Throughout high school, he excelled in every area, earning the top spot in his class, serving as class president, and participating in a myriad of extracurriculars. From sports teams to student government, he poured himself into each role with unwavering dedication. Despite his packed schedule—including a part-time job—Henry managed to balance it all, quickly becoming a beloved figure in his community.

As the world changed and the veil between dimensions began to thin, more people found themselves able to see ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural creatures lurking in the shadows. For most, this new reality brought fear and uncertainty. But Henry saw it differently. Born with an innate resilience and a light that seemed to chase away the darkness, he wasn’t one to shrink back. Instead, he embraced his role as a protector, willing to stand against the things that frightened others.

His natural healing abilities began to develop during this time, transforming his hands into a powerful tool to heal wounds and even cure illnesses. Alongside his gift for healing, Henry devoted himself to mastering combat. His fighting skills grew sharper each day, as he trained tirelessly to become a guardian for his town. With a single punch, he could send monsters flying, and his unyielding spirit became as well-known as his warm smile.

After graduating high school, Henry took on a job as a delivery driver for a local restaurant. He became a familiar face around town, always showing up on time with a friendly grin and a quick greeting. To the townspeople, he was more than just a delivery boy; he was a local hero, ready to defend his community from the supernatural threats that had become part of daily life.
I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities:
  • Boxing Expert:
    A savant in his boxing club, Henry takes great pride in his fighting skills. Powerful punches and fleet footwork make him a formidable combatant in and outside of the ring.

I. High-Spec Powers

» Powers:
  • Spiritual Awareness:
    Like many others, Henry has developed Spiritual Awareness, and can sense and see spiritual races.

• Healing Hands:
    Henry possesses a remarkable, innate ability to heal others through direct physical contact. When his bare skin touches someone, he can alleviate injuries and cure illnesses, with the potency of his healing linked to the intensity of the touch. A gentle touch, like a pat on the back, can soothe minor ailments, while a more forceful impact, such as a solid punch, can seal even severe wounds. As long as his hands are uncovered, every strike or touch he delivers transfers healing energy, converting what would normally be physical damage into powerful restorative effects.

• Radiant Spirit:
    The healing energy within Henry doesn’t just work outwardly—it constantly flows through him, granting him a passive regenerative ability that mends minor injuries over time. For more severe wounds, he can tap into this energy to accelerate his self-healing, allowing him to recover quickly and continue fighting on the front lines.

I. Equipment

» Equipment:
  • Golden Gauntlets:
    A set of metal gauntlets to block Henry's healing factor, allowing him to land solid punches and deal real damage.

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Attributes
» Durability: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E
» Speed: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E
» Strength: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E
» Soul: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Human Skills
» Power Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Physical Augmentation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Spiritual Adaptation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Mediumship: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

I. Intent

» Character Intent: [Optional. This is where you can explain the intent behind the character. What this might entail is where you are imagining the character strength-wise, your purpose for creating the character, and potential story beats. This section is to assist the grader in understanding where you are aiming with your character and may be able to provide advice if other aspects of the application do not match. This needs to be no more than 5 sentences.]

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Henry (WIP) KuiGFI2
Henry (WIP) VX18M0l

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum