Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga Left_bar_bleue999999/999999[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga Empty [Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga

Today at 7:13 pm
THE SHINIGAMI APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Honjou Kagenaga.
» Alias: Head of the Honjou.
» Age: 400s.
» Gender: Old Man.

» Association: Judge of Central 46.

» Appearance Image:

[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga HPQaGiO

I. Personality

» Personality: Kagenaga is a stern individual known for hash policies and a ruthless judgment. He is loyal and unwavering in fulfilling the goals of his family and the family that they are in service to. With a strong hatred for hollows and the current state of the Soul Society he has been discontent since the situation of Demon Incursion that saw the Seireitei overturned on its head.

He seeks a return to social order and is very traditional in his ways. A boomer, through and through.

I. Purpose

» NPC Purpose: Current Head of the Honjou Clan and Retainer of the Tsunayashiro clan. Kagenaga occupies a position among the six judges of Central 46. Famed for his hatred of hollows, he ran many expeditions into Hueco Mundo in his youth which was aimed at progressing the killing techniques of hollows. Many of which were incorporated in the shin'o academy's curriculum for increasing the efficiency of killing hollows, even presently he retains his strong stance that opposes the vizards being allowed to occupy the Seireitei, being a strong figure in opposing the current state of the Gotei.

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: Not relevant for what he is needed for. Depending on site plot, he may be reapped as an Arc Character.

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: Not relevant for what he is needed for. Depending on site plot, he may be reapped as an Arc Character.

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Unknown.

» Zanpakutō Spirit: Unknown.

» Inner World: Unknown.

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: Unknown.

» Sealed Zanpakutō Power: Unknown.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: N/A.

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Attributes
» Durability: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E
» Speed: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E
» Strength: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E
» Soul: SS/S/A/B/C/D/E

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
» Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION

[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga Gamma_Signature
[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga CHARACTER_LIST[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga GRAPHICS_THREAD[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga TIMELINE_THREAD
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga Left_bar_bleue7380/100[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga Empty Re: [Spirit Class ? | NPC] Honjou Kagenaga

Today at 7:58 pm
[mod]NPC Approved.
Due to this character existing solely as a narrative device, actual skills and Spirit Class will be assigned if needed.[/mod]

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum