Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Imagination of Darkness [Klein, Liltotto] Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Imagination of Darkness [Klein, Liltotto] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Imagination of Darkness [Klein, Liltotto] Empty An Imagination of Darkness [Klein, Liltotto]

Today at 3:14 am
An Imagination of Darkness [Klein, Liltotto] NlSfqNv
KLEIN

Everything was going swimmingly, as far as Klein was concerned. He'd made it out of the Soul Society, he'd gotten more than enough of those corpses to begin his research, and he'd enjoyed a pleasant little evening with one of his dear ladies. Of course, he still had to check in on one of his other research projects, and that was why he'd once again made use of Tarnhelm, shrinking down to his smaller form and entering the satellite laboratory with a smile.

"Hi again, miss. I hope everything went alright in my little absence, my lovely assistant isn't quite as friendly as I am, but she's good at her job. Did she treat you alright?"

Of course, he knew that Flosshilde would have treated their guest perfectly. He'd told her to, after all, and that was just about the only reason she would ever need to do so. Her cooking would have been above the norm, she would have been just a little bit kinder than her usual stern professionalism. That was what made her such a good assistant.

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum