Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira]

Today at 10:27 am
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 MFV5B7j
SAFIRA

"There's a few different paths that come to mind but the result is the same. Regardless, they all require me to expand the scale of my soul to even greater heights and I will need some dominion over Hueco Mundo to fulfill this goal. Most importantly though, the human factor. You are a unique mixture of hollows and humans, somehow you possess unique powers that our race doesn't display but they must connect to us in some capacity."

Safira explained and this is where the importance of Reida came into play. By design, her hollow factor had been strong at conception. It was necessary to build a bridge but the missing link hadn't be identified just yet. The fullbringer next to her wasn't "hollow" enough for Safira to discern what could help her achieve these goals.

"A bridge needs to exist between humans and hollows. I need you to become that, Reida. The connection between our two races that will help me create this new era that frees souls from the shinigami's world, and to be someone that will lead the humans against the shinigami if need be."

She placed a hand on her sapling's shoulder like she understood what a tremendous weight she was asking the woman to carry. At the same time though, hadn't she been carrying enough weight until this point? If she was going to lead a burdened life would she not want to see it put towards a higher purpose than just floating through this life in a drunken haze of grudges and alcohol?

ENEMY OF GODS | END POST

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira]

Today at 11:52 am
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 JLWLOlT
REIDA RAY COPELAND

If nothing else, the acknowledgement of the importance of Hueco Mundo over the human realm gave Reida some faint reassurance that this wasn't something she needed to immediately fight against. Whether this ended up being the right thing to do, or was something that she would need to fight against in time, there was only one correct way to handle this. She was here now, and she'd chosen to walk this path. Whatever the right thing turned out to be, she'd find out when she got to that point.

"I ain't that much special. Besides, what'd that entail? Bein' a bridge like that sounds like a bigger bar than I know how to meet, know what I mean?"

At the same time, maybe she would have to bear that cross. Whether it was as part of going along with this plan, or just because it was the right path. Reida would do what she had to to do the right thing. Any more pointless sins in her life would just send her further toward hell.

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Today at 12:06 pm
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 MFV5B7j
SAFIRA

"That's where you are wrong but your attitude towards it is a virtue in itself."

She was very special, Safira might go so far as to call her a messiah of a new age but the woman was too humble. Something that she already identified as being part of that. It was its own kind of charisma that made her relatable and personable to others. Something that she could not do due to the awareness she had of how different she was from humans. For too long she had been a hollow and now she had only ascended the ladder further from it.

"It is necessary to raise your hollow factor. Others I have encountered have all either peaked too soon or their hollow factor was unstable from the beginning and they became hollows. I hypothesise that once you become closer to hollows it will become easier to identify where the connection between fullbring and hollows are. Yours is extraordinarily high, and yet stable, and I believe your quincy attributes will prove valuable."

There was more to it but Safira already was revealing some previous experience in this scientific process. She did not want to disclose the extent of her work. Past failures would just be steps on the path to success with her sapling.

Corpses did make the best fertilizer at the end of the day.

ENEMY OF GODS | END POST

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum