Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Empty Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella]

Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:18 pm
Sakuya Müller | Heartseeker

Sakuya did not waste time upon returning from field training near Munich. Paperwork? Filed. Gear? Turned in. Beers? Grabbed. She carried the plastic crate of dark lager through the Vandenreich headquarters with childlike glee. One of the perks of organization-provided travel was relaxed transportation requirements. Fresh beer bought straight from the brewery? A pain in the ass to bring aboard commercial flights, but something that could be swept under the rug during a routine transportation flight!

Sakuya had heard about what happened in China while mid-flight. She was glad to hear that one of her coworkers was fine after the ordeal. It wasn't someone she was particularly close to, but that didn't matter much to Sakuya. It wasn't every day that their unit was deployed, so she decided to check in on her coworker to make sure everything was actually OK.

Sakuya found Stella in one of the recreation rooms. It was more like a glorified break room with a foosball table, a few comfortable chairs, and a couch among other pieces of furniture. "Stella!" She called out to her coworker and rushed to one one of the tables to set down the crate of beer. She grabbed two bottles and held them up. "You're, like, part-German too, right? Let's drink to... I don't know, a safe return for the both of us! I heard that you were attacked in China. You've got to tell me all about it! And what better way than over a nice, malty doppelbock straight from Munich~?" Sakuya's sing-song tone was really trying to sell Stella on the offer.

Coup de Foudre

Tsubine's Character List
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Empty Re: Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella]

Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:50 pm
Stella found herself mindlessly scrolling through her phone after a long training session. She was wearing her hoodie that Solomon had ripped in one of their training fights. Her right shoulder was exposed through the torn hoodie as she just fully brain off resd through her phone. So, the high energy woman busting into the room exclaiming her name took her off guard. She felt her heart rate increase rapidly as she jumped a bit.

"U...uh I'm down to hang out. Though, have we met before?"

She asked genuinely as she wasn't sure how the other quincy would know her name. She watched her for a minute as she carefully thought about what happened. She had finally started to get over it, but these constant reminders were not making it easy on her to fully forget.

" if we have, I'm sorry i don't quite remember your name."
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Today at 2:35 pm
Sakuya Müller | Heartseeker

Sakuya didn't let the small twinge of pain of not being recognized show. Keeping her demeanor as chipper and energetic as when she entered, she slid one bottle over to Stella and popped the top of the other off barehanded. "Mmhmm! Well, I guess. Sorta. Not really? Like, we met during your orientation, kinda... I was there but I'm not anyone with a real rank, so I didn't speak." Sakuya raised the bottle and chugged a chunk of the beer down.

"I just remembered your name, figured you had some German in you, and, well..." Sakuya pointed the bottle at Stella. No energy was lost even though she lowered her voice. "Look, I may not be in command, but I try to get to know each of my Soldat mates. We're gonna have to have each others' backs, and the best way to get to know someone is by getting wasted together~!" As she began to raise the bottle again to drink in toast to her own proposition, she remembered something very important. She almost sputtered as she scrambled to answer. "Oh shit, right. Sakuya. Sakuya Müller, that's my name. You may not remember, but we're both part of the Spezialkräfte."

Coup de Foudre

Tsubine's Character List
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Local Imports [Sakuya/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Today at 5:48 pm
Stella listened to her as she tried to remember. She had met alot of new people as of late, so it was also little harder to focus on just one. She wasn't sure who the woman was at the moment. Singes of guilt shot through her mind as she tried to look for the name. She sighed as she listened to her. Perhaps drinking for once won't be a bad thing.

"Ah. Sorry that I can't recall your name right now. I'm absolutely down to drink with you though."

She spoke genuinely to her as she thought about what they were going to do. It has been quite awhile since she has been completely drunk. She kinda wanted to do so now. So hopefully she wouldn't be punished for this.

"It's nice to meet you again."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum