Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) Empty Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah)

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:29 am
Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Pain.

Akira had sent feelers through his contacts for an expert in the medical field, considering the vast amount of energy he had used during the invasion had left his kaido less than ideal. Not only did it cost him valuable time but the exhausted rings around his eyes demonstrated a genuine lack of rest, hobbling about on a sleek black cane with a kraken decorated bulb. He hoped by the Gods someone would take this job soon, parading infront of Arrancar in such a weak state only resulted usually in one being consumed violently.

No.

He had gotten this far, a brand new life waited for him and it would not end at the hands of those he sought to keep recruited but also due to a brand new vulnerability formed by that fucking Shinigami. Brave. Tenacious. Ironic if that was truly the reason for his fall. Finally hobbling over to a cabinet with a bottle of scotch ontop, beginning to pour it into a glass whilst taking sharp inhales.

."Consolidate before action.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) Empty Re: Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah)

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:46 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) 6EdIfMt

Hannah dropped gracefully from the sky at the front door, and gave a gentle knock, before realizing who was the owner, and letting herself in. This job had been marked semi-urgent by her agency, so he wasn't bleeding to death but it would be appreciated if the work could be done as soon as possible. Though the difficulty was also quite considerable, so it had languished for a few days before Hannah picked it up. After all, she had Chizuru now, she needed a good bit of change to impress the missus.

"What was his name again? Did he even give me his name?" Hannah would ask herself, making her way to the man through his reiatsu. It was ragged and implied he was quite badly wounded. But specifics, as ever, would have to wait until she got there.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:50 pm
Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She was here? Good.

Akira though managed to detect Hannah’s familiar reiatsu and it elicited a sudden halt, a realisation moving into his mind that she may not only be on side of the Gotei but could easily kill him in this state should a fuck up occur. Joy. He had not come this far only to be murdered within the confines of his estate and so began to hobble over to the large oak door, a hand reaching to unlock it of which the woman was offered a bright smile, despite leaning heavily on the left side of a cane.

Hannah could sense this area held multitude of layered seals, clearly done to conceal whomever was inside from external issues but more importantly they held an element of self defense. What it could be? Who knew. A soft voice broke a brief silence as a hand gestured for entry.

."To think we’d meet like this is a rather humorous coincidence, alas I thank you for your haste. Can I offer you a drink?

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unseen Savior (Akira/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:03 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, someone was paranoid, weren't they? The seals that filled this area were considerable. She might even have to exert herself if they were used against her. She doubted they would, but people were unreliable.

"Kisuke's ex. What a surprise" she would exclaim, teasing him some before stepping in. "I am fine on a drink, thank you. After all, that is quite the ouchie you have" She'd state, giving a gentle nod towards the hole in his leg, and stepping in.

"You'll want to be somewhere comfortable. That kind of wound doesn't heal quickly or easily, even if you are Unohana"

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Sat Oct 12, 2024 12:34 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Aha.

Kisuke’s Ex? Cute title, though he did not idle too much on such a thing when she mentioned the state of his leg. An idle nod following to Hannah as he began to waddle over to a seating area, flickering hearth providing ample as his cane was the only thing that provided any noise beyond their speech. Akira eventually found himself seated, raising the leg a little.

"Well, I hope you’re something of a prodigy regarding your healing abilities. Bone is not somethingI I believe can even be repaired with Kaido, though….I’m hoping that is dreadfully wrong on my part.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 6:03 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"And you are an expert in all things Kaido, I surmise? A master of who even Unohana stands impressed by" Hannah would reply, shaking her head. Following him over to the seat, she would take a seat herself and then put a barrier around him. And then Adamant Kiss to reinforce the house's internals. Such an action became clear a moment later when Hannah unleashed her power and it exploded through the house. Without the reinforcing barrier, Akira would be living in a box of kindling after that explosion of power.

Cracking her fingers, Akira's spiritual sight was once again gifted with the glorious sight of Hannah's universe. Power weaved into power, wrapping around itself a thousand times like the most complicated game of Cat's Cradle ever played. Hannah sat at the center of a web of power and plucked strings like a harpist. And what grand music she played.

There would be a slight distraction from the sight however, as Akira's leg began to violently roil in agony as the bone oozed slowly towards it's disconnected brother. Hannah had apparently ditched the anaesthetic properties of Kaido in exchange for raw focus and power on the regenerative side.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum