Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Empty Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai]

Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:08 pm
Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] PCcm6R4

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

Kaito couldn't remember when he fell asleep. All he could remember was waking up to a cold, dark basement. He looked at himself, hearing the gentle clink of chains, his clothes singed and ragged. Had that woman taken him? All he could remember was hearing a voice amidst the chaos and visions, before suddenly being pulled into darkness.

He started looking around, seeing his Zanpakuto across the room, displayed so openly that it felt like a taunt. He just needed to get to it, then he'd at least have something to defend himself with. Shakily, he got to his feet, using the wall as support, before trying to take a few steps forward, but the chains were quick to stop him, causing him to stumble and collapse.

As he got back into a sitting position, he realized something else -- he didn't know if he was even in the Soul Society anymore. His breathing started to grow more panicked. He didn't know where he was, if the woman was still around, what she would do to him...or if he'd even make it back home. This was the person who burned his home to the ground and personally slaughtered his family.

As far as he knew, there was no way to predict what she would do. All he could really do was wait.

END POST
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Empty Re: Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai]

Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:58 pm

This was going to be so fun! Kurai spent the last few hours dying her hair black and the braiding it so she would look different than the fiery redhead that had taken her new toy from his home. Now, she was “shackled” to a wall in the same room he was, just a few feet to his side.

'He should be waking up any time now…'

As if on cue, the chains rattled and she looked up, watching him move around and measure his situation. He didn't seem to see her, so she kept quiet. As his panic set in, Kurai only became more entertained, but needed to make her appearance by assuring this young man that he wasn't alone here... They were in it together.

"Stop..." she said, her voice cracking like her mouth was dry. "Don't panic... It'll make things worse. Where did they pick you up from?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Empty Re: Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai]

Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:30 am

In his panic, he hadn't noticed that he wasn't alone. At first, he recoiled at the sight of another person. He fully expected to see either that redhead in front of him. But, rather than red, jet black blended well with the room. Her question only made him tilt his head in confusion. She had taken another? Why? A question he didn't have the opportunity to get answered, nor did he believe he would truly get one. So, he sat down, holding his knees close to his chest.

"...The Shuei District. It...well, it was the furthest districts in the Rukongai. Who are you? Where am I? Am...Am I even still in Soul Society anymore?"

The panic gradually began to fade away, replaced by melancholy and fear. His eyes constantly looked to the side, glancing at his Zanpakuto. It was the first time that it was so far away from him, and he was hating every second of it. It felt wrong to suddenly have something so intrinsic to him be torn away and held like a carrot on a stick, teasing and taunting him from across the room.

END POST
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Voices Cursing Helplessness [Kaito, Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:09 am

Kurai watched his panic with a melancholic expression, dully narrowed eyes, exhaustion and defeat painted onto her features like a mask. As he explained himself, Kurai took the chance to convince this man of her character’s race. “The.. Rukongai... That... I don’t know what that is…” she said, the words coming of as difficult to even speak. “I know the Soul Society, not… that district or… any of that… Sorry.”

Coughing, she scooted toward Kaito, coming into the soft, flickering light that a burning candle provided. Her hair was more dark brown than a true “black” once some light was shined onto it, and her eyes were green. “My name is Asuka… I don’t know where we are, but you are in the Living World, not the Soul Society. She took you from there?”

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:30 pm

She knew of the Soul Society, but not its districts or outer community? Wait...was she a human? As she scooted forward, Kaito found himself instinctively recoiling and leaning back, only to find his back pressing against the cold wall. As she confirmed his suspicions, Kaito's head whipped back to look at his Zanpakuto. He was in the Living World...Kaito turned his head back and nodded in response to "Asuka," before looking back at his displayed weapon.

"I'm on Earth...but, why did she take you? Then again, I don't even know why she took me...I'm not important, strong. I don't hold value as a hostage. I don't get it. But, if I can get my sword, I can open a Senkaimon and get out of here."

END POST
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:30 pm

Asuka looked to his sword with him and then back to him. He really wanted to get to that thing, of course. It represented home, freedom. If only he knew that the Soul Society was on a very permanent lock-down. That stupid gate that let the Shinigami roam between realms was strategically destroyed, but Asuka wouldn't know that, so she kept silent.

“You’re a toy now,” Asuka said bluntly, a drop of disappointment in her tone. “They like to play with people… At any point of the day, someone can walk in here to take you to another room, where they will use you in whatever way they desire… Most of the time, it’s her, but occasionally, she rents us out… or sells us. If you break... Just don't break.”

Relaxing against the stone wall, Asuka shook her chains with every movement, and then used them to help pull herself up, clearly weaker than she should be. "So... wanna tell me your name? Told you mine."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:13 pm

The word "toy" confused him at first. But, as "Asuka" clarified, Kaito could feel his skin crawl in response, his eyes widening in disgust, and, to another extent, fear. He could theoretically attack them all with Kido, even her, but, he doubted that it would get him far. With how easily the woman had lit the fire that quickly spread through the entirety of Shuei, he knew he'd have to figure out his opportunities carefully.

Kaito found himself scooting backward, letting more of his back press against the cold wall. Beyond the clink and jingling of their chains, there wasn't anything else he could hear, even from a short distance away from the cell. So, he turned his attention to "Asuka," his lips parting, only for him to hesitate momentarily. Eventually, he'd respond to her.

"...Kaito. Why'd she take you? Maybe it'll help me figure out why I'm here."

END POST
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:57 pm

Kaito was a cautious one. Most men quickly succumbed to the presence of a troubled woman, letting their guard down, speaking a little too much. That gave Kurai a bit of a clearer picture. Her assumptions were right. He was likely smitten with that girl he was with. His visions sure focused on her quite a bit. It would be a fun element to play with later.

"I don't know..." Asuka's voice cracked, strained under the weight of forced sadness. She sniffled, wiping an absent tear from her eyes, knowing he'd catch the movement, but not the fact lack of a tear. "I've been here for weeks, I think. I lost count... Maybe a couple of months? I don't get played with by her very much anymore... I get rented out..."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:32 pm

Weeks? Potentially even months? Kaito looked visibly concerned and horrified at that revelation. The fact that she didn't... "get played with by her" much these days already made him aware of why he was there. In all likelihood, he was there as a replacement, something new to spice up either her interest or someone else's. His head turned to look at his Zanpakuto, then to his shackles.

He didn't want to stay here. He didn't want to become some plaything for the person who murdered his family and burned down everything he had been working toward. He slowly worked his way on getting to his feet, feeling around on the wall and smacking it every now and then, trying to see if there was either a hollow area or just a general structural weakness.

"The...the renting out part. What...what goes on with that? What kind of people?"

Maybe there was a consistent pattern that he could latch onto. If the renters were all human, then, there was a chance he could defend himself. But, if they were all more powerful figures like she was, then...

Kaito didn't want to think about the vain struggle that would ensue.

END POST
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:13 am

“Whoever will buy… Men, women, the rich, the desperate needing a night of pleasure… Some can be cruel, others kind… It just depends on your luck, I guess…” Asuka sighed, seeing him look so desperately to that sword of his. It was a waste of time, so she needed to drill that in. "Stop looking to it... You won't get your sword back... Do you really think we're not being watched right now? Not being listened to? That there aren't minions outside the door, waiting for you to do something stupid? Just obey... If you do that, they won't punish you so much..."

"Instead of that, focus on something that brings you some hope... focus your mind on making sure you don't break. What happens next... It's gonna hurt. You'll need that foundation. You'll need that anchor."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum