Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]

Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:35 am
Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 DYjcDjC

NERO ARANT | CHILD OF THE FORGOTTEN LEGACY

"From the way you speak alone, I can tell you truly mean that. I hope I can love someone like that. I sincerely hope you two spend the rest of your lives with one another."

Nero found genuine love such as theirs heartwarming. He could tell she meant every word. Even if he didn't know what that felt like yet, he felt the warmth in her words. All things considered, he seemed like a good man. Nero hoped fate would continue to bless them with good fortunes in the future. When she posed the question about whether he worried about Kokuto's safety or not, Nero paused for a moment.

It was an interesting question to ruminate on. After all, he used to occupy a position in the Sternritter. He was well aware of what went into fighting on the frontlines. It would've been a relatively easy question for him to answer, but he noticed that she attempted to shift the subject, and decided to follow suit. If she didn't want to indulge the subject, he would also avoid it. Chuckling softly, he cocked his head to the side as he tapped at his chin.

"He isn't picky about his hair from what I've gathered. He seems like the type of guy who'd probably wash and do the bare basics and leave it at that. Now, as for me, I'm quite particular about my hair. I could tell you thousands of funny stories where my hair preparation ended up working against me."

END POST | THE PRODIGAL SON
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:37 pm
Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Ca46a228-9f17-4dab-acc1-1b1eb77fba59
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Violet was happy that her sincerity came across the way she wanted it to. If things came off any other way, she wouldn’t know what to think or do. “Thanks, Nero.”

“Me too! Tell me some!” Violet smiled with excitement and brought her hair forward. “It’s so hard to get this layered effect; it could take hours. What kind of conditioner do you use? How did you get your hair that color? It’s so beautiful!”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:52 pm

"Let's see... where do I start first? This one time..."

Nero would first map out how he prepared his hair and the conditioner he used. He shared how he was born with black hair and decided to start dying it emerald green. Then, he'd go into the funny stories about how his siblings would play lighthearted pranks on him and how some days he'd simply have to leave the house with his normal hair color versus the green he'd grown so attached to. It was somewhat embarrassing, but he sincerely hoped she could find humor in it and laugh at it as much as he did now.

"Needless to say, my siblings can be quite the hassle with them being so young. What about you, Violet? I like the color of your hair. How do you get the layered effect and maintain that pretty blue sheen?"

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Boyfriend Banter[Nero/Violet]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:58 am

Violet found herself smiling, giggling, and full on laughing with Nero at the stories he told. It must have been fun to have a family like that, a drop of envy being felt in Violet’s heart. She never had anything so wonderful. When he asked about her hair, she pulled it all to one side and pressed it against her cheek. She actually had come to like her hair even more these days and had been working hard to keep up with a stronger treatment plan. It helped with her confidence.

“It’s a very specific blend of colors I buy at the store, so it’s sort of a secret. There are three colors I mix together for the top and two for the underside… It took me so long to figure out the right shades, over a year… I had to be careful with how many chemicals I put on my hair because of it. For a while, it was breaking so much it was this short.” Violet put her hand at her shoulders, showing how much her hair had gotten healthier as she took care of it since she began dying it.

Realizing she had gotten lost in talking, Violet took a few bites of her food before it could get cold. She let out an “Mmm” sound, taking a moment to enjoy what they had cooked together. “This came out so perfect…” she said and then found another question. “So, would Kokuto be your first relationship? Have you had others?”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:06 pm

"Hm..."

Nero took a few more bites of his food as well. Come to think of it, this would be his first relationship. It took him so long to feel comfortable with his sexuality that the idea felt almost foreign to him. He held no attraction to the other sex and any attempt felt wrong since he knew where his heart belonged. With his grandfather's acceptance, he felt comfortable now. For a moment, he felt a slight pang of anxiety. What if his inexperience held him back? What if he ended up compromising his best efforts? No, perish the thought. They needed to go on the first date. He could worry about the long-term later.

"Kokuto would be my first relationship, yes. Up until now, because of the way I was raised, I didn't exactly feel comfortable with the thought of disappointing my family and dating another man. Most of my family probably already knew, but... I feared my grandfather's opinion the most. I admired him so much... and wanted him to accept me. For a while, I was willing to deny myself if it meant earning his approval. Now, I realize, I didn't need to do that. We ended up having a heartfelt conversation... and he's nothing but proud of me for the way I've chosen to live my life."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:43 pm

Violet took in Nero’s story. There was some relatable stuff he told her. She never had to hide herself because she was hidden away most of the time, and when she wasn’t, it was because she was required to go to school, where she was easily manipulated and used because she so desperately wanted to fit in.

“You’re lucky,” Violet said, a sad smile on her face. She was curious whether it was even possible to make up with her Mom and Dad. Their absolute disdain for her was something she couldn’t shake. It haunted her to this day. She couldn’t admit that here though. “I’m glad you were able to make up with your family!” Violet’s smile suddenly grew brighter than before, a forced gesture that Nero might see.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:23 am

"Well, my family was never particularly the issue. It was my grandfather who couldn't accept me for some time. That said... I wouldn't exactly consider myself lucky. There was a lot of time I missed out on that can never be reclaimed... but I'm happy he accepts me now. That said... might I pose a question?"

Nero's focus was his strong suit. His magenta gaze didn't miss much, and the subtly forced nature of Violet's smile made him wonder. It was a bright smile, but it didn't possess that natural sense of happiness he felt moments ago. He didn't wish to assume it, but he wondered if Violet endured a similar life where she was ridiculed and looked down on. He was somewhat nervous to ask the question, but he voiced it in a way that came across as caring as he reached over to rest a hand against her own.

"Do you have family that ridicules you, Violet? I'm not proud I have experience on the subject, but I can help."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 3:43 pm

Violet’s weak smile remained as she listened to Nero, and of course, when he asked to pose a question, she nodded without hesitation. Her eyes widened, a mixture of shock and fear causing her pupils to constrict, as memories raged back to the surface, flooding her mind in a flash. Her smile broke and Violet closed her eyes, put a hand over her racing heart, and looked away from Nero as she calmed herself down.

“Yes… I do…” she said and brought her knees up to her chest, her feet planted precariously on the seat of her chair. "I failed them too many times, embarrassed them, so they don't love me anymore. I was a horrid daughter, so they sent me away, but I don't want to go back."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 12:27 am

Nero quickly discerned the sudden shift in Violet's demeanor. But he understood the moment she answered his question. In truth, though he didn't know the extent of her trauma, he could relate to feeling like an utter failure in the eyes of someone you desperately wanted to look up to.

It was detestable to treat one's child that way, and seeing the impact it had on her was gut-wrenching. Unable to see that any longer, he politely rose from his chair and wrapped her into a warm and consoling hug, patting her back with each passing second. As far as he was concerned, she was his friend now. If there were any way he could help, he would pursue it without hesitation.

"You don't have to. You're free to live your life now. You have your storybook boyfriend, a cool job, and a girlish boy who genuinely wants to be your friend."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 1:12 am

Violet returned the hug quickly, and Nero could feel her trembling and sniffling, as if she were hold back tears. “I’m trying… I really am, but...” she said shakily, and then gently pulling back from the hug. Violet used her wrist to wipe away tears that were threatening to fall.

“I love Vanyel so much, and I’m terrified every day that I’m going to destroy his life like I did Mom and Dad’s… I let them down at everything, and I’ve put Vanyel through so much already… I have to be better, perfect, or he’s going to leave me. And who could blame him?!”

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum