Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1)

Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:30 am
The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

From the way Natasha explained the city, it almost sounded as though it was a paradise of sorts. An intriguing thought although Ashaiya wondered if there was more to it than that. The brunette was a tad suspicious of most things at this stage, unable to feel truly comfortable. It wasn’t a pleasant state of being but ever since she started wandering, the fluffy haired woman had seen more than her fair share of unfortunate situations. Hollows, bandits, even an Arrancar or two, Ashaiya had found herself in combat quite often and she supposed it had made her rather restless in some ways although after a while, it became rather exhausting. To constantly be on guard was draining to put it mildly.

When the rules of the game were explained to her, Ashaiya nodded and took the reishi weapon in hand, giving it a wary look for a moment. Now that she was actually about to take part in the game, the confidence seemed to drain from her face but she did her best to shake it off. It sounded like an easy enough spot of fun though and as she watched the pattern of the targets, the brunette’s keen eye began to form a plan of attack.

“I’ll give it a go and see what happens.”
She replied with a nod, raising the gun just as the timer started.

Her aim was decent and she was able to take out the stationary targets without any real trouble and even the moving ones weren’t too bad although she missed a few due to being just a little trigger happy. It was the maniac ones that were a complete pain though and their patterns were so random that the brunette struggled to follow it.

That was until a plan formed in her mind anyway.

Trying not to give herself away, Ashaiya would use her potent full manifestation abilities to try and pull on the souls of the targets, just enough to cause them to move into the path of her pistol. It wouldn’t look to be anything other than she was simply getting the hang of things but once or twice, a keen eye could probably detect that something was amiss.

By the time the game came to an end, she’d racked up a decent score of 100 although given how big of a game Natasha talked, it could end up being little more than an easy target for the blonde.

“That didn’t turn out too bad.” The brunette remarked with a smile, a happy glint in her eye that she’d done fairly well.

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1)

Yesterday at 1:56 am
The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

An impressive whistle followed as Natasha observed the woman quietly. Beyond the subtle use of her ability, her marksmanship was pretty impressive. Under Natasha's keen eye, it certainly didn't go unnoticed that something was amiss, but it hardly bothered her. Half of the Quincy here were applying their technique to hit the targets, so where was the harm In using her own? None at all, she reckoned.

"My, my. Color me impressed, sugar. 100 points on yer first try? Guess I gotta step my game up, huh?"

Natasha patted Ashaiya on the back with a smile. Moving past the brunette, her gaze settled on the variety of targets as glowing reishi solidified into a pistol that rested neatly against her palm. Cocking her head to the side for a moment, she observed and tracked the movement of each target with impressive focus, locking in on those that spoke to her the most. She assumed her first gun stance, releasing five bullets that hit five stationary targets with precise accuracy.

The next moment, she assumed her second gun stance and then her third. The second impressively addressed the moving targets, hitting each target with pinpoint ease. The final stance allowed her to smoothly handle the difficult movement the maniac targets presented, and once she gained a proper rhythm, she hit most of them without missing a beat. All in all, she ended with an impressive 500. Naturally, part of her felt she could've gone higher, but she wasn't aiming to crush her friend's pride. Blowing smoke away from the pistol, Natasha turned back to her with a grin.

"Boom. What did I say, sweetheart?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 7:15 am
The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

The brunette reckoned that Natasha was good with a gun but she was definitely taken by surprise by it nonetheless. The blonde’s timing seemed to be perfect and Ashaiya couldn’t help but wonder just how many hours her new friend had put into honing her skills. Each style showed off a different form of shooting and Ashaiya knew that even with her manipulation skills, there was no way she would be able to get a score equaling that. Not yet anyway but maybe one day she might, if she trained her own skills enough.

“Yeah. I’m not going to be beating that any time soon.”
She replied dryly although she was most definitely smiling. “I was lucky to even get one hundred, let alone five. Suppose that’s what I get for playing gun games with a Quincy.” Honestly, the brunette didn’t feel upset about losing or anything like that, feeling that she’d actually done rather well. She was curious about the blonde’s skills though and was soon enough asking. “Who taught you to shoot if you don’t mind me asking?”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:02 am
The Fluffy Fullbringer (Open to 1) - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"100 for your first try is still pretty darn impressive, though. That's still somethin' to be mighty proud of, if ya ask me."

Offering a reassuring smile, she returned to Ashaiya's side as she patted her shoulder. She was, if nothing else, a quick learner. When she inquired about her talent for marksmanship, Natashahappily spoke at length about her teachers. She could elaborate on plenty of them, but a few would suffice.

"Comes as little surprise, but the first one was my Pa. He taught me everything I know about guns and how to apply those techniques as a Quincy. After that, he introduced me to some of his old friends and they passed on their knowledge of archery and marksmanship in general. Never fancied usin' a bow, but the same principle of hittin' your target with pinpoint accuracy still applies, ya know? What about you, Ash? Any teachers? Or are you one of them self-taught prodigies that come once in a bajillion years?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum