Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura]

Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:53 am
Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 TSUorms

MURA EKASHIBA

”Kind of… I’ve just had a knack for it for as long as I remember,” Mura elaborated. He’d been physically fit ever since he was young, always full of energy and capable of lifting heavy furniture, outrun his father, and beat up groups of bullies by the time he turned 10. Not exactly overlord-level feats, but he knew he was for the martial art life long ago. It was tough to actually integrate into the dojo at first – but as time passed, and lectures and homework meant less and less, he felt more and more drawn to the disciplinary routines at the dojo, and it led to this.

“Grief… shit, that doesn’t sound like a good motivator for channeling magical powers,” Mura expressed with a raised brow, “I don’t really get why it’d work more efficiently when you have a specific emotion surfacing up. It’s still your power, right? Shouldn’t it be efficient all the time?”

END POST | ENFEEBLED
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura]

Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:41 pm
Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 1332574
MEDEIA

“It serves you well and I most certainly hope you continue with your training. This world needs more do-gooders and less garbage if you ask me.” The brunette answered with a nod, she had most certainly seen her fair share of the latter and deep down, that was probably a good description of herself as well. For so long, she had spent her time in the dark places of the world and Medeia honestly wondered if perhaps it was too late for her to change course. How could she possibly switch sides having caused so much pain?

“I am not certain if I know completely why my powers increase when I am enraged but it appears to be the truth. The more hatred I possess, the more painful my attacks are. It is a rather unfortunate power in that regard I suppose but when you have lived a life like mine, anger is something that comes to the surface.” She then added with a slight shrug, the bank soon coming into view before the two.

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 2:04 pm
Four Legs, Two Legs, Three Legs, And... [Medeia, Mura] - Page 3 TSUorms

MURA EKASHIBA

Damn… she just called her past self garbage. Seriously, what on earth- I mean, who on earth made her change this starkly? Or was she always struggling deep inside, only leading her morals to the surface here and now? In the end, Mura might never find the answer… but sure. It was miles better than having her as an enemy.

An ally was always preferred, especially one who could manipulate lightning. The Head Master would be head-over-heels with her – imagine the sort of Iaijutsu you could practice with lightning-fast movements! Ah, but she didn’t look like the sword-wielding kind of lady, so maybe that would never come to fruition. Oh well.

“Scary…” Mura commented. Nuff said, her powers sounded a bit occult in that regard – but wasn’t all magic by definition occult? Even her attire betrayed a tone of… British? Like fancy, fine British nobility? Or whatever he read in history books…

Oh, the bank was coming into view. “Don’t wanna get nosey, but… j-just how much did that prickly client put on the Head Master’s head master head?”

END POST | ENFEEBLED
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum