Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen]

Sun Oct 13, 2024 3:14 am
KOIZUMI YUUKI | SECOND WIND, FOURTH DIVISION

"Huh, a woman..." Of everything Fuuen said, that was what stuck in Yuuki's distracted mind. Got into a relationship recently was the first thing written in their little notebook. More gossip was always good. "So you said something that I needed to be attached to..." Yuuki made a thinking noise as they chewed on the end of the pen. It was far too intense of a noise for such a simple question.

"I've got things that I'm kinda attached to. I mean, there's obviously the rest of the Koizumi, my dojo, my Hakuda... But you also said it was something that should be said when it can't be said." The thinking noise stopped and Yuuki asked a question with genuine earnestness. "Would 'I am surrounded by thick-headed morons' count as a good subject? It's not something I can really say. I mean, I can, but then that'd likely be a fight and that just means people getting hurt and..." Yuuki sighed in frustration at something that had quite clearly happened before.

"I honestly don't get how you do it. I could never teach someone. I just don't have the patience, if you can believe it. People who ask dumb questions piss me off, and don't even get me started on the ones that refuse to ask questions..."

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:59 am
All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Fd4heuX
FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"A beacon blazing over a black sea, hm?"

Fuuen felt that the best way to properly convey his response was simply to illustrate the concept to his student here. The frustration with regard to violence, at least, was something that made Fuuen a bit more inclined to be actively supportive in this little endeavor of theirs. Of course, he certainly could understand why they might say teaching was a difficult task. Not everyone was quite so inclined toward it.

"If I taught as my sole profession, I doubt I would find it especially rewarding. To use it as a source of supplementary income, however, and treat it as an opportunity to hone my own craft, is another matter. I can take students at my leisure."

And cease to teach them just as easily, of course.

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:37 pm

Yuuki didn't know the modern slang, but that line was what they had heard someone call "a banger." Glee filled their face as they scribbled it down. Any time they were among the Fouth Division, it'd be the first thought they had. It was a bit ironic though, considering Yuuki was once one of the shorter members. It used to be that Moe was the only one shorter, but now... These new cute girls and manlets were taking away cute points. Though, it did make Yuuki feel taller. And Yuuki liked feeling tall.

Yuuki nodded as Fuuen gave some kind of deep answer. So teaching was almost a hobby for him? "That's kinda admirable. You being able to teach shows you really care about your craft. I've seen people who do it just for the money. Nobles like getting their kids involved in a lot of different things, so you get some greedy assholes that have a textbook definition of 'art' and spin it as some revolutionary new idea only to get paid to tutor some spoiled brats." There was a hint of a personal connection there.

Yuuki had had many tutors in the past that they believed belonged to that camp. Fuuen, like the one who had tried to teach them caligraphy, did not. He was, from what Yuuki could tell, making full use of his talents. That would make Yuuki respect Fuuen. An idea came from that thought, and Yuuki blurted out a half-thought-out line about how one's purpose was their strongest suit. "Sand is most beautiful when moved by the breeze."

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Yesterday at 1:27 am
All Choked Up [Yuuki/Fuuen] - Page 2 Fd4heuX
FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"People like to think that requesting training is, in itself, a mark that they are capable of learning. I think it would be more fair to say that they believe they deserve to have what they perceive as respectable talent."

Fuuen wasn't one to care much about how others saw themselves, though. He would certainly form opinions on the matter, act accordingly. But he lacked any self-righteousness that might suggest he actually try and change those people. If they were going to think foolishly, then others could try and change that.

"You certainly understand the principle behind art, even if you have lacked an opportunity to externalize it."

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:55 pm

Yuuki didn't really agree with what Fuuen said there. Requesting lessons was something in between those two ideas. To Yuuki, that kind of request was less malicious or entitled and more exploratory. Yuuki didn't expect themselves to have some kind of innate talent in everything, but they thought the best way to determine that would be to learn from a master.

Yuuki's excitement visibly grew when there was praise. It might have been a thinly-veiled line, but it was done with as much effort as they had. Knowing that line was on the right line of thinking, Yuuki exploded with additional, worse lines until stopped. "A dish half-cooked is not abandoned, but unfinished. Leaves gently float until they are blown away by a gust. Each raindrop from a storm ripples, but a constant ripple diminishes the tranquility of the lake."

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum