Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) Empty Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella)

Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:33 am
Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It wasn’t often that Akira had caught wind of a direct attack on a Vandenreich member, one of which was none other than the beloved Stella. He pondered for a brief moment about the amount of people who may be hunting her attacker, though an idle wave of the left hand dismissed further thoughts. A job now had to be done. There was little issue in finding the hospital where she rested, though it took a small detour in order to acquire some form of gift, afterall it was only right. Finally reaching her room door, a soft few knocks came to vibrate through the room before it was slid slowly open.

."Stella?

As always it was a soft voice, though wrapped out the left wrist was a clear plastic bag with a box of variety chocolates from dark to white. Good job. The man moving into the room shortly after, closing it behind him and moving to shuffle around inside it before speaking once again once they were offered to her.

."Apologies, I was uncertain of which kind you like. I hope these are to your liking.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) Left_bar_bleue0/0Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) Empty Re: Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella)

Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:41 am
Stella would take the gift as she would give him a nod. Truthfully she didn't care what kind of chocolate she loved it all. However she didn't feel like she deserved a gift for what had happened. Stella had been to weak to protect the group she was with. Simple as that, and in Stella's mind she should be being punished and she doesn't deserve the empathy that this has garnered from her friends. Not only were her comrades killed, but she also made her friends and family worried for her life.

"I don't mind either or."

As she looked down at her hands she felt the stress beginning to build up in her. As the blood and the bodies flashed in her eyes as she could feel herself beginning to hyperventilate ventilate. Fighting those thoughts back Stella would take a deep breath as she tried to calm herself. Those people were dead because of her weakness. She had told them to go ahead and she could finish up. If she didn't do that, they may still be alive.

"I messed up, Akira."
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:32 am
Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He felt pity for the poor girl, Stella really hadn’t been shown the reality of this type of career recently had she? Regardless it was often his side job to assist those who had suffered through the mental traumas of life. It did have the ability to absolutely crush someone, in more than one way or method. The left hand raised to offer a quick snap of thumb and finger, a polite smile still framed across his features before uttering in a softer tone.

."Stella. Focus on me. Breathe. You didn’t mess up, anyone who joins an organization like the Vandenreich is aware of this outcome.You survived, live for them. Hm?

There was doubt this was the best approach but effective enough to hopefully calm her down, to be frank Akira had lost this ventilation that everyone has during their first bad assignment a long time ago. Z though? Caused it constantly, like an Iron Maiden clamping down on any and all body parts.

."If you can tell me the details? I promise they will be found.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) Left_bar_bleue0/0Friendly Inquiry (Akira/Stella) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:04 am
Stella would try to take his advice as she calms herself down. Taking deeper breaths she would feel herself calming down as she tried to marinate his words into her brain. Truthfully it was easier for her to swallow as she listened to the living for them part. She wouldn't forget her comrades on that day, and for the rest of her time as a quincy she would do everything in her power to save any comrades she's working with. She wouldn't allow a tragedy like this to happen to her again.

"Green hair, about the same height as me, much smaller, and she's a shinigami. Said something about not being affiliated with them and she didn't wear the robes like the gotei shinigami do."

She would speak as she would recall what the goblin had looked like. The one who had caused her so much pain she would sigh looking back down at her hands. She would reach up wiping her eyes before she'd look back over to Akira. She knew he was a shinigami, so was it possible that he was aware of the shinigami.

"Do you know anything about her from your time there?"
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:39 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a soft exhale as Stella began to list off details, though it wasn’t alot to go off to be frank. He couldn’t help but wonder if this was a dreadful attempt at a false flag operation, targeting Quincy was a dangerous affair if they were directly connected to the Vandenreich. What purpose did it have? Amusement? Hrm. A sympathetic smile still remained on his features to Stella, a soft shake of the head following shortly after as his lips parted to respond.

."My apologies Stella but I’m not privy to such an individual, many rogues are often located and killed unless they have some degree of intelligence in my time. Your description though does make it a little easier, afterall such a person does standout.

It was a good lead atleast but one could ascertain more. He felt guilty, much like his time with Violet a little while ago, Akira forgot how fragile humans could be and their mentality as a whole but this wild card needed to be located for the sake of safety.

."Can you describe how she acted? The way she composed herself or any form of…Language she may have used. Maybe even why she was doing this in the first place?

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:36 pm
Stella would look at the white haired man as she didn't expect him to have that answer anyway. She had no idea how old Akira was anyway, and she wasn't entirely sure if there was even an indication that he was much older than she was. Knowing the fact thaf he was a shinigami made her assume he was much older than her or at the very least a few years older. She supposed the green haired demon was in the same boat as that.

"It's not a problem Akira. Just figured I would ask to see if you had any magical answers. I don't have the slightest clue as to how old you are or how much you know."

She spoke hoenetly to him as she'd reach over opening up one of the pieces of dark chocolate. She wasn't exactly hungry, but she was aware that she needed to eat. Popping it into her mouth she would try to finish eating it quickly before she'd heard the question. She'd shiver slightly at the memory of her nightmare, but it was important to share.

"She didn't talk all yhaf differently than what people do now. She was pretty vulgar, and her reason for doing it was she said that she......."

The words seem to get caught in the red heads throat as she tries to explain the memory. Remembering the way she talked about enjoying making quincy suffer and killing them. It made Stella's stomach flip at how evil a person could be. What had they even done?

"Likes to make quincy suffer. Killing us, torture, or whatever she can do to us. She said she's not working with the current gotei and called them weak or something. That was towards the point I can't really remember, I'm sorry."

Feeling of shame crept over her as she couldn't provide much more value to the questions that Akira was asking. Had she been stronger or more durable maybe she would have been able to answer even more of the questions. Or better yet, maybe she would have been able to catch that woman.

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:26 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a few blinks. She fucking hated Quincy? Oh no. It was an individual from back then if these words were correct, no doubt part of the old Gotei 13 Court Guard Squads. That foul organization bloated with corruption, though her hatred toward Quincy seemed to indicate a familiarity with them. Could she be that old? One of those who participated in the outright genocides? It was difficult to imagine that such a being wouldn’t have been caught by the Stealth Force.

Unless?....

It was very easy to blame rogues for incidents that directly effect Vandenreich affairs, maybe some intimate false flag operation? Stella was infront of him suffering and this is all he could think. A soft exhale followed before shaking his head.

."Thank you Stella. I’m proud of you. Many in your situation would have been out for much longer yet here you are, no doubt being swarmed by friends to assure your safety. I dare say a manhunt of the century will transpire because of this. Your information has granted me much so I think all you need to do now is rest.

He shifted to stand but decided to impart a bit more information.

."During the Africa campaign, some of the strongest beings I had ever felt were on that battlefield on behalf of the Shinigami. They still couldn’t save everyone. It hurts but it is better to live the life that was robbed from them then focus on their death.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:19 pm
"Unfortunately, Strength isn't the only thing that you need to protect people. I mean, look at Ichigo. He didn't manage to protect the people he wanted to. Now he's a shell of his former self."

She spoke as she thought back to the hero turned arancar as she sighed. If she's not able to beat this green haired shinigami, then what hope does she have at ever being able to stop Ichigo? Her goal seemed so far out of reach at this point that she briefly considers giving up. What's the point in trying to follow this childish goal?

"I...need to get stronger even if it isn't enough. I don't want to cause a man hunt and risk my friends getting hurt. I don't want to be responsible for anymore deaths."

Stella would speak as her resolve hardened. She needed to get stronger. So that way she doesn't worry any more of the people she cares about ever again.
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:36 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Jazz music stopped.

Ichigo?

Akira twisted on the spot with a raised brow at the rather odd comment about the Hero of Soul Society, though recent evidence suggested less hero and more monster with the raw devastation brought onto the City of Lights. There was an odd feeling of curiosity as the man responded softly.

."You spoke to Ichigo? I often find that those who think they’re a shell of their former selves are actually misunderstood. They are merely pursuing the route necessary to defend those theyy love by any means, everyone has a limit until those lines become blurred. If your mother was in a similar situation to you, one may even dare assume you’d break a few rules.

He tilted his head.

."What was the conversation about?

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:15 am
Had she not told Akira about it? Oh yeah he's always in the shadows or something, and Stella never gets the opportunity to talk to him. At the very least it's not very common for the two to talk. As she thought back to the conversation she wondered if she was going to be in trouble. She hadn't tried to fight ichigo that day, but if she did that would have been suicide.

"Am I in trouble? I couldn't have done anything if I tried to have fought him. Look what that shinigami did to me. What hope would I have fighting him?"

She asked as she somewhat defended herself. Not wanting to get into trouble for not attempting to kill him then and there. Truthfully she didn't want to die in a field where he was causing no problems to anyone. Had there been someone there to protect she would have attempted even if it costed her life.

"I tried to talk him out of doing whatever he's doing. I tried to appeal to the hero that saved the world all those years ago. He seems tired. Maybe if we can find one of his friends they can do it? If we can avoid blood shed why wouldn't we?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum