Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hospital Visit (Daniel/Nanaly/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hospital Visit (Daniel/Nanaly/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hospital Visit (Daniel/Nanaly/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital Visit (Daniel/Nanaly/Open)

Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:09 am
Hospital Visit (Daniel/Nanaly/Open) - Page 2 Ugwe70J
"Nanaly Fischer" | The Smiling Witch

Hearing the door swing caused Nanaly's smile to fade away. Her brother. She didn't want Doku to know about this at all. She didn't want to worry him! The less he knew, the better. She went to the Vanderich so he didn't need to worry for her anymore. She was tired of it, worn out. At first, she was shaky, feeling the regret of not telling her brother instantly filling her.

However, these nerves would fade as she felt the man's embrace, holding it for a few seconds, though it felt long. While she was happy he was here... she worried about what he would say next. She wanted to speak, explain herself but there was just nothing that came from her mouth, it was open, but no sound could escape. Daniel was stepping up for her, she wanted to tell him to stand down, but it seemed she still couldn't form words. She raised her hand and looked towards her brother...

"Doku. I... Just didn't want to worry you! All my life I've worried you and dad... I came to the Vandenrich so you two wouldn't need to worry about me..."

She could feel the tears forming in her eyes.
Fake it till you make it | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum