Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  - Page 3 Empty Re: From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)

Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:03 pm
Stella would think about the words and she knew that was right. However she wouldn't risk her own life to try to reason with a Normal hollow. She knew that it was dangerous and foolish but sometimes she felt they would listen to her. If obviously wouldn't and couldn't be a constant thing. As she thought about it she would make sure.

"I know. I'm not dumb. I don't risk my life trying to do it. It's more so if they are to speak I try to do what I can."

As she would wait for lion to finish eating so she could clean the plates with the water she brought with her. Trying to make sure she doesn't leave anything lying around the site as she always was annoyed when other people did so. However most of the people who lived in her village were pretty respectful of the area.

"To answer your question.... I haven't been able to spare any of the hollows that have come here. I got in a fight with a menos and didn't land the finishing blow. it had ended up running back to hueco mundo."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  - Page 3 Empty Re: From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:00 am
From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  - Page 3 MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Good. Since you intend on fighting me one day, it'd be a shame to see you die against some lousy hollow."

Flashing a radiant grin, Amaranta tossed the plate in her direction after finishing the satisfactory meal. There was no precise method to discern her potential, apart from spiritual pressure, of course, but if she was serious about what she said, she couldn't die yet. She wanted to see the fruits of her improvement now as she did with anyone else who challenged her. At her core, there was no greater joy than witnessing someone elevate themselves beyond their limit, all so she could challenge it in a fierce clash of wills. As such, Stella was not allowed to die now - not yet, not on her watch. Even more, her ears perked up at the next revelation.

"Hoh~? A menos? Not bad. The fact you survived tells me you have some talent as a fighter."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:25 am
"Well, I'm not entirely sure about that. Menos are much easier to fight than something smaller, faster, and smarter. I just used it being dumb against it. As well as being slow. However a fight with you or like Veralia for example would be and is much harder."

Stella would explain as she worked on cleaning the plates. Before packing them back up into her bag and taking a seat again as she continued to talk to the lioness. It was nice having someone to talk to, and the compliment about the menos made her feel a bit good. However she knew that her getting it to flee back to hueco Mundo was probably a fluke.

Had they been somewhere else where it wouldn't have been as easy using her surroundings there would have been much more damage. Stella wanted to keep it away from that town and she managed to do so. However if it were in a city there would have likely been casualties if Stella didn't have back up.

"Who's been your favorite fight?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:48 am

"Of course, but then you're not ready to fight me or her yet, so celebrating the small victories, however minor, still means something in the grand scheme, right? When I was at the bottom of the totem pole, that's how I kept myself motivated."

Humility was a welcomed trait, but it was lost on the Burning Lioness. At the end of the day, she survived and lived to tell the tale. If she was inferior, the menos would've devoured her and she wouldn't be here right now. Thus, there was something noteworthy about her. There had to be. After all, she wouldn't settle for someone who can't embrace some measure of pride in their skill. It'd render their eventual battle meaningless. After voicing her opinion, she pondered Stella's next question. Her favorite battle, eh? There was never a shortage of answers there, but she thought deeply about it. In recent memory, her battles with Klein and Khaana were perhaps the two that stood out to her the most.

"Hell if I know. Far too many to count, but if I had to pick two recent battles overall? I'd say the one I had with Klein and my boss were pretty damn fun. Both of 'em' pushed me to my limit and I had to think on my toes."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:18 am
"I don't really find joy in killing. fighting can be fun sometimes though. However that's not my main reason to fight. My goal is to be able to protect the world from the fallen hero, Ichigo Kurosaki."

She would speak as she was reiterating her own goal. Understanding how insane it sounded. Someone who wasn't even able to dispatch a normal menos wanting to defeat ichigo? Even when she said it she thought it sounded really insane coming from her. However that was her goal. She knows he doesn't want to hurt the world, and the people residing in it. She had that conversation with him. Where she had tried to convince him to stop. He sounded more sad about it but that wasn't enough.

"So I'm going to have to surpass you and Veralia. and everyone else to achieve my goal. So, I look forward to our match Amaranta!"

She would look at her with a toothy confident grin. So what she wasn't strong enough yet? that doesn't matter. The goal she had was one she fully planned to achieve. She would put in the work needed to get more powerful. She's already grown so she just had to continue on that path.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:23 am

"Ichigo Kurosaki? Hahaha! Talk about ambitious!"

A booming peal of laughter erupted from her throat at that declaration. There was no hint of mockery present in her tone, but rather genuine excitement.

To her, that declaration was just as much a challenge as it was a promise. The emboldened confidence that accompanied Stella's bright smile elicited a wide grin in the bronze woman's countenance as she rose from her chair, cocking her head to the side with arms crossed.

Where would her ambitions take her? Did she have the drive to etch her words into reality? No matter how foolish her words were, there was no small shortage of amusement in seeing how her path might unfold.

"Surpass me and Veralia, hm? I look forward to it, Stella. No matter what, don't lose sight of that ambition, ya hear? Whenever you do, I'll reappear and remind you again and again, until you give up or make your words a reality."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:33 am
Stella would nod and smile to the bronze lion. She wondered if she would actually be able to make her words true. However she would fight that thought back as she had to make her words true. If she wanted to protect everyone who needs to be protected she had to he strong enough to defeat ichigo. The way he was going for his goal was causing pain and suffering everywhere he went.

"Trust me. I'll make my goal a reality. Veralia won't let me forget either."

As she would stand back up as she would look at the time. She knew her family was going to be back in a few hours as she would smile to the woman. She would finish drinking her water before she would begin to turn around. She needed to go back to the house and to avoid trouble she'd let Amaranta know.

"I appreciate the company for lunch today, but my mother should be on her way back home. She's not as friendly or tolerant towards arancar as I am, so I need to head back."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum