Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  Left_bar_bleue0/0From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  Empty From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)

Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:33 am
Stella found herself cooking for herself. She had decided to head into the woods to hang out for a bit while her family went into town. It's been awhile since Stella had made anything herself. So she had carried a few things for herself. There was a stone grill out in the woods behind her villages home where families tend to go for outings. As she made it there she would sit her bag down taking out a few of the containers she had brought. Her father had just recently bought some meat from the local butcher so it was a fresh set of steak. She had made sure she was allowed to take it, but she also had a few eggs and farm fresh potatoes.

Taking a seat as she got hee stuff together she would sit on the sides of the stone grill before taking out the few pieces of wood she had to start the fire. As she would do so tossing the wood under the grill shed smile. She didn't get to cook a whole lot, but she did enjoy doing it. Taking some paper and a lighter shed start the fire as she waited for it to warm up. She'd pull out the 2 bottles of water she had brought her and sit them on on the wooden table closest to her.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  Left_bar_bleue0/0From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  Empty Re: From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:09 pm
From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Ho? What's that smell?"

Anywhere the wind blows aptly suits the bronze woman's current presence in this forest today. The world was her playground to explore if you asked her. As such, she found herself here, roaming the forest in search of worthwhile entertainment. There were a few animals that attempted to attack her, but she turned them into crimson mist with little issue.

In the distance, her nostrils caught wind of food being prepared. A single flash of sonido accompanied her stride as she appeared somewhere behind Stella with an amused expression. There was a nice spread of ingredients she had here. What was she preparing, anyway? Would she share? Or would she take it from her?

"Whatcha cookin' there, lady?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)  Empty Re: From the farm to the plate(Stella/Amaranta)

Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:09 pm
Stella would turn at the familiar sound. It seems like she's a lure for arancar. As she would listen to the questions she was thankful for another friendly hollow. Her mother would probably sense her when she gets home but she trusted Stella enough. As she would look at the tall woman she'd smile friendly as she would answer the question.

"Was gonna make some steak, eggs, and potatoes. Would ya want some?"

Stella would offer gently as she waited for the answer. She had found it much easier and in some cases more fun to simply be agreeable to the arancar when they showed themselves. Stella wasn't the type of person to give them a lot of trouble and some of her closest friends were arancar actually.

"It'll just take me a few minutes to make em. Unless you wanted them raw. Not sure fully how you guys eat."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:43 pm

"Hell yeah. Count me in."

Free food without pay? Of course, she wanted some. She didn't exactly have a demanding appetite at the moment, but the natural aroma the meat exuded smelled nice. If nothing else, perhaps this bubbly woman would entertain her for a while until she moved to her next location. Moving around, her eyes observed the meat as she crossed her arms, curiously looking at the table. Since she had learned how to prepare food to some degree, she focused on Stella's preparation so far. What was she seasoning the meat with? How would she prepare the potatoes?

: "Did ya need help preparing anything, lady? Name's Amaranta, by the way. What's yours?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:56 pm
Stella would toss two of the 3 pieces of meet onto the grill as they would begin to sizzle loudly. She would season them before she'd begin to make them. She didn't mind the arancar wanting a piece of it, but she wasn't super confident in her cooking. She knew she had it good enough for her to eat herself however she wasn't entirely sure that someone else would enjoy it.

"Well, my names Stella. It's nice to meet you miss Amaranta."

As she would pay attention to the meet she'd question the woman again. She wasn't sure how she liked her steak done, so Stella had to ask that as well. She had forgot not everyone likes it cooked the same way..

"OH, how do you like your steak cooked? I know I like mine medium."

Stella would ask as if this was a perfectly normal occurrence. She wasn't worried about the fact the woman was an arancar at all. Perhaps Stella was getting too comfortable with being around strong arancar. As she was cooking she'd speak out to the arancar.

"What are you doing this far out here though?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:46 pm

"Anywhere the wind blows. I wander around wherever in search of amusement. Nothing too complicated. I thought I sensed some spiritual pressure out here, and thought I might go approaching it, but now I'm here, ready to dig in."

Flashing a grin, Amaranta supposed Stella didn't need any assistance for her preparations. Of course, since they would be sharing, she thought she ought to do her part and help the cute lady anyway. As such, while Stella prepared the meat, the leonine woman used her claws to cut through the potatoes, chopping them into the shape of slightly misshapen french fries. Chopping away at each, she turned her gaze back in the woman's direction as she walked over with the sliced potatoes.

"Medium rare. I've had steak a few times. Not bad. If it's well done, it's chewy as hell, but I can still bite through it with ease. If it's raw... all I'm tasting is blood. I don't mind that, but I think that defeats the purpose when it comes to flavor, ya know?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:31 pm
Stella would think about people who eat steaks rare. She would shiver slightly as at that point it was mainly cold. And that was just gross in her mind. As she would nod at the woman's claim about the chewy steak. As Stella would continue cooking she would gesture to one of the water bottles. As she would drink some of her water before speaking out to her.

"If you want some water you can have some of that. Oh and with those potatoes If you place em on that plate over there and sit em over here I'll prepare those next.'

Stella would see the woman was trying to help her, and she was appreciative of it. She would wait until the steak was beginning to get done as she would pull the steak off the grill. She would set it on a plate as she would throw the second steak on the grill. She'd ask the woman for one of the potatoes.

"If you hand me one of the potatoes yours will be done shortly.'
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:03 pm

"Got it, got it. One plate of sliced potatoes coming right up."

Proud of her handiwork with the potatoes, she'd hand them over to Stella as a curious thought entered her mind. How could she be so casual around someone of her spirit level? She supposed she wasn't releasing her energy to a degree that'd suffocate the woman, but was she even aware that she was an arrancar? Curiously, she turned to the woman with her head cocked to the side, vocalizing her question as she prepared Stella's potatoes next.

"How are you so casual around Arrancar, Stella? Ya used to fighting them or something? I don't intend to harm you, but like... is this how you interact with other arrancar?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:32 pm
Stella would think about it as she continued to make the food. Ever since her first meeting with Veralia, Stella hadn't fully be on guard around every arancar she meets. She had realized many of them are able to be reasoned with or at the very least that's what it seems like. Stella usually was a little more on guard with one's she hasn't met, but this one could likely snap her like a twig. So the fact she was still breathing was reason enough to trust her.

"Well, I used to be a little more on guard around arancar. I met this woman you may know named Veralia. She took it easy on me and kinda trained me some? Then there's another named Sabriel who was also friendly. I'm usually more on guard during the first meeting, but judging by the fact I'm still alive is indication enough that you're probably fine."

Stella turning and seeing the woman's more opposing frame. Giving a small smile before turning back around to cooking. Taking the potatoes and tossing them on the grill as she thought some more. She could probably guess the woman liked to fight.

"Guessing you're more of a fighter than a killer?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:10 pm

"Veralia? Small gal? Flat chest? I recall seeing her in Africa once. She used her spirit energy to nurse this brutal wound on my stomach."

Amaranta's voice boomed with laughter as she vividly recalled her interaction with the woman. All things considered, she was relatively amusing. Though their interaction was short-lived, she proved to be interesting enough that the sun-kissed arrancar retained her in memory. Accepting her answer with a grin, she patted the woman on the shoulder, standing beside her as she continued to prepare the food.

"Can't argue with that logic. To answer your question - yes. I love fighting. It's what gives me life. If it involves death? Then so be it. But I can't recall a time where I'm actively invested in killing anyone... unless they got in my way."

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum