Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama)

Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:25 pm
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 Genshin-impact-kuki-4
KALAMA

Looking at the state of the woman, it seemed that she was somewhat struggling to keep up with her feisty facade and Kalama mused that perhaps her last headbutt attempt had been the end of it. The thought was an annoying one but there was little the assassin could do about it so she decided to carry on with her plan. As much as she wanted to play around with the bitch a little longer, that appeared to not be an option. All that was left to do was to make sure that the woman wouldn’t try anything while the Shinigami went about her work.

Walking around the back of the chair, Kalama would hiss into her ear. “Since it doesn’t look like you’ve got much energy left, I’m going to bring our little encounter to an end. You’d better not fucking forget what I’ve said though. This is just the start of your torment and I promise that you’ll see me again. I’m not finished with you and if you don’t already want to kill me, I guarantee you will by then. I have a family to hunt. Yours.”

She’d channel her spiritual energy into her hand a second time, tilting the woman’s head roughly a fraction in order to access the right spot. “Until then, Airbags, it’s fuck you and goodbye.”

Kalama would deliver an accurate chop to the defenceless woman’s neck, using enough force to knock her out. There’d been a moment where she’d had to fight that temptation but for once, the assassin had been able to restrain her more base instincts.

Retrieving the woman’s phone, as well as her own, Kalama would then release the woman from her bindings, before hauling her over the assassin’s shoulder like a sack of potatoes. It wasn’t going to be a pleasant trip out of the forest but the green haired Shinigami wasn’t to drag through it again, she’d just have to carry the fat bitch instead, much to her annoyance. As she left, Kalama would flick her gaze back to the room, knowing that she probably wouldn’t be able to return. Ah well, she had others.

The journey was as annoying as expected and while she was able to shunpo well enough through the forest, carrying the Quincy didn’t exactly help. Still, she sucked up and continued on her trek, her senses out for any potential trouble. The place would likely soon be swarming and while the thought of another fight was stimulating, Kalama knew that withdrawal was her only real option. There would be another day to resume her hunt.

Soon enough, her travels would lead her outside the forest and by the gates of the first settlement she came to. It didn’t seem that much was going on and honestly, it was the perfect time for what she wanted to do. No one was about at this time of night and as Kalama prepared her captive for what was to come, a smile would form under her mask. Efficiently, she’d strip the redhead so that she was wearing nothing but her underwear, before throwing her towards the village gates and pinning her to them using Bakudo 62. It left the woman utterly paralysed, the seal over her mouth still working for the moment. Kalama knew it would fade soon enough or that one of the woman’s allies would dispel it but that was fine.

Satisfied, she’d then take a step backwards to look at her masterpiece, tilting her head at the unconscious woman, rolling her eyes a touch. “Fuck sake. What has she done to deserve a body like that?”

Annoyed all over again, the assassin would then turn and disappear into the night, leaving the woman to be found by whoever sought her.

ANCIENT ASSASSIN | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama)

Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:07 pm
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 3 W7pjcoqmpa7

The loss of the Squad had been more than enough to draw the attention of the Vandenreich. When the Sternritter team had failed to check in, nearby units had been deployed to search for them. But even finding the bodies, that didn't mean they had been able to track down the missing member instantly. But the phone message, that had been enough to better track down Stella's location. But much to the Retreival team's chagrin, when they finally zero'd in on Stella's location, there wasnt' a trace of the attacker.

The Naked and injured Stella was promptly given a medical care on the way to the City. The Steingruft administrator had been in the area on a separate assignment, but when the SOS had been put out, she'd been pulled to take part in the rescue. And seeing the young Ritter being put onto the stretcher and into the helicopter for transport, she couldn't shake the feeling of dread. Not just at the state that Stella had been found in, but the injuries sustained by the rest of the team that had been deployed to the area.

She didn't even need her powers to assess the source of the attack.

Kido wounds. Energy from a zanpaku'to. And the very distinct trace spiritual pressure of a shinigami.
First a Masked assailant utilizing Kido alongside hollow energy, and now this.
Miss Bauer most certainly seemed to have the WORST luck when it came to running into shinigami.

But all the same, she'd collected what data she could before Stella had been moved, and seeing the helicopter flying to take her to safety, she could not help but shake the heavy pit in her chest as she turned her attention back to the scene where she'd been found. The Villagers where she'd been dumped were being questioned, and the bodies for the soldat that had fallen were being prepped for non-emergency transport as well.

Taking a look at the scene, watching as members of her Steingruft and the Todgestalten combed the area for any further evidence which might identify the kidnapper, she gritted her teeth as she let a slow sigh escape her nostrils. The soft clack of shoes drawing her from her thoughts as she turned towards one of the Todges Coordinators that was on the scene.

"Miss Kleinmund. More Civillians are showing up to the scene, a few who knew Miss Bauer, in response to the text that was sent out." He reported.

Her brows furrowed slightly. "See about taking them to the nearby temporary operations space for questioning, if they can cooperate. I'll be there shortly to meet with them myself." She instructed. The Coordinator gave a slight nod and saluted before vanishing with a Hirenkyaku to carry out her instructions. There would be a lot of data to go through. No doubt the Todgestalten would be doing a lot of the direct work in the investigation, but no doubt a number of samples would be making their way to the Steingruft for analysis. Best she could probably do would be to get some prints and reiryoku samples from the people who 'showed up' as well. She couldn't ignore the possibility that one of them might be the culprit returning to the scene.

It almost made her miss the work at Africa. Mysteries were a much bigger pain in the ass.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum