Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Empty Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama)

Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:08 pm
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Genshin-impact-kuki-4
KALAMA

It hadn’t been a very pleasant trip through the forest and by the time Kalama found the wooden shack that she was looking for, the look on her face had become so murderous that it was probably more fatal than her zanpakuto. She didn’t think much of the place anyway but it’d been a useful spot for her in the past although she expected that after today, the assassin wouldn’t be able to return again. Not now, not after the fight that’d taken place but it didn’t bother her too much. The world was large and there were many places where she could go. There were many who desired her talents, after all. If there was one line of work that there was always plenty of, it was hers, if one knew where to look.

Pushing the door open, she’d haul the heavy sack of potatoes that she’d been fighting with into the miserable place and dump her onto a thick and heavy wooden chair. God, the Quincy weighed a ton and just another reason why Kalama hated her fucking guts. The woman looked absolutely battered, even more so after being dragged through the undergrowth although honestly, Kalama didn’t look much better. Her side and head were killing her, not to mention the damage done by the final attack, which had left some nasty burns on Kalama’s arms, as much a result of her own technique as the Quincy’s own.

Moving over to where the woman sat, Kalama would grimly add further bindings to the woman’s already tight restraints, making sure that the woman wouldn’t be going anyway, combining Kido and old fashioned ropework in order to make a rather painful set of ties. It could be said that she was rather skilled in the field and she’d be lying if she said the redhead had been the first person that she’d tied to her chair.

Once that was done, she’d shamelessly go through the woman’s pockets, retrieving her phone and placing any other valuables to one side. She never could say no and Kalama could always use some extra cash. All she had to do then was wait, sitting on the poorly made bed, playing about with the woman’s phone while the Quincy regained consciousness.

ANCIENT ASSASSIN | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Empty Re: Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama)

Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:32 pm
Stella would slowly awaken as she guessed she didn't die. She thought for sure that was it for her. She was in pain all over her body as she would try to move her arms and legs. Her eyes still closed, but as she tried to move them she would pull against the restraints. Struggling against them the chair would shake slightly as she opened her eyes. Disappointed that she hadn't taken care of the shinigami in that last class. She was unsure what was to come of her, but she felt her heart drop.

Seeing her phone in the woman's hand made her sick to her stomach. Was she going to find someone to attack? Someone she cares about? However, her worry would slightly vanish as she she knew most of the people she cared about was much stronger than her. Sighing audibly she looked at the woman.

"What? you weren't even able to finish a random quincy? What's wrong? All the years you've been active and you can barely handle a quincy in her early 20s?"

The taunting hadn't stopped even though she had been captured. She wasn't going to play nice with the woman and she would continue to try to pull against the restraints. Wincing at the tightness.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) Empty Re: Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama)

Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:07 am
KALAMA

“Those idiots you were with were older than you and I dealt with them easily enough. Age doesn’t mean jack shit when it comes to power. You should know that much already, assuming anything can penetrate that thick skull of yours.” Kalama replied, not even looking at the redhead at that point, still fiddling about with the girl’s phone. The assassin didn’t recognise any of the names displayed but it was useful intel nonetheless. Clearly the woman had met her fair share of people in her time, people that Kalama could look into herself. Reaching over for her own phone, The Shinigami would start transferring details from the girl’s to her own, her fingers moving with great dexterity as she went about her work. “Thanks for giving me the names and numbers of your cohorts, by the way, I’ll make sure to find some time to visit them.”

Once she was done, she’d place both phones aside and stand up, walking a little gingerly over to the Quincy. Her mask was still on at this point although it was probably more of a hindrance than a help at this point. It was rather heavy and affected her breathing a little at this stage. Still, it made an impression and did its job well, serving her throughout all the years of her long life.

“To answer your stupid question. I can kill you whenever I will damn well please and the only reason I haven’t slit your throat already is because I’m not finished with you. You were stronger than those other shitheads and perhaps that means you might have some other information worth extracting. I’m not expecting much on that front but it will at least be entertaining to find out at least.”

Out of pure spite, Kalama would pull on the woman’s bindings, causing a chain reaction where each and every knot would gnaw against her skin. “I suggest you not wriggle around too much. I know what I’m doing when it comes to bindings and you’re going to feel them rub in the most sensitive of spots."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 7:47 am
Stella would wince at the handling as she would not lose eye contact with the woman. The green haired shinigami in front of her was vastly mistaken if she thought that she was going to get a bunch of information out of her she was very mistaken. Stella wouldn't give them any if she could help it..

"All of the people in my Phone are stronger than me by miles. If you couldn't defeat me with ease I'm not sure your list has gotten any bigger."

She would snark as she didn't struggle against the bindings anymore. There was no reason to do so, and it would just be a waste of energy. She needed to get the shinigami to make a mistake so the snark was going to be a common thing in this situation. She didn't want to be in a spot where she gives the woman everything she wants. The thing she said about her phone was for a majority of her friends, true. Even her mother still outclassed Stella at this point.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 11:14 am
KALAMA

Tilting her head, Kalama mused for a few moments over her words, before offering a rebuttal. “Maybe they’re, maybe they’re not but there’s more than one way to hurt a person. If I can’t hunt them directly, I’ll rip their hearts out using other methods. I’m sure that a few of them would be rather upset about your current condition for example. I wonder what would happen if I took a picture of you and sent it to every one of them? That might just cause them a little pain.”

“That, however, is something for the future. Right now, what I want from you is knowledge of your organisation. I want to know who your bosses are, how the Vandenreich works and what their current goals are. I don’t believe for a fucking minute that they actually give a shit about the people of this realm. There’s always some ulterior motive and I want to know what that fucking well is. The Quincy only care about themselves and their fucking stupid pride.” There was genuine anger there, each word dripping with hatred.

“If you don’t tell me what I want then…”
Kalama would lash out with the back of her hand, attempting to strike the redhead across the face.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum