Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama)

Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:27 am
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Genshin-impact-kuki-4
KALAMA

“Are you fucking stupid?” Kalama snapped in return, grabbing hold of the redhead’s har and giving it a rather firm pull. “Your kind doesn’t do the job properly. Instead of sending them on, you just blast them into nothing. All those Hollows that are killed by your mob never have the chance to live again. That’s why we wiped the Quincy out or tried to anyway. You were far too ignorant to understand what the hell you were doing and didn’t fucking listen. Your kind were the fucking monsters and nothing’s changed.”

Furious beyond measure, she’d let go over the woman’s hair, uttering a phrase so filled with curse words that no one would want to hear it under her breath. Yet, when she spoke next to the Quincy, there was a slightly different tone to her voice, as though she was recalling a pleasant memory. “I was there on the frontline, all those years ago, butchering your kind like cattle and believe me I found more pleasure doing that then fighting any Hollow. I may have been trained to kill them but I only felt alive when I was slaughtering your kind. That’s when I knew where I belonged and to this day…I still feel the same, whenever I feel the spiritual pressure of one of your race.”

Her dagger would run along the girl’s bindings although at that moment, she didn’t release another shock, instead she’d almost tease what was left of the woman’s uniform. “It was so enjoyable killing your friends but I confess that sometimes I must admit that it’s more fun to draw out the suffering…”

ANCIENT ASSASSIN | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama)

Yesterday at 9:42 am
Stella would listen to the words as she figured it was something like that. Looks like that being a psycho is a specifically human trait. Seems like shinigami can still be incredibly cruel. As she would listen to the words she would huff at it. If the shinigami were competent at their job then there would be absolutely no need for the vandenreich to exist. They were slow, and allowed many unneeded deaths that could be avoided by just putting a few soldiers around the world. Instead of only sending so many.

"Well, if you guys were competent and didn't allow human lives to be wasted then we wouldn't have to step in. If I saw a shinigami who wasn't a bloodthirsty, psychopathic, sadist then potentially I would let them take care of the hollows. Unfortunately for me it seems I got the worst of the bunch."

Stella spewing more venom in her words than she's used to. The red head is usually the upbeat friendly one but this woman was getting under her skin. As she felt the blade against her outfit she would tense up. This was her mother's outfit. She didn't want it destroyed.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 10:45 am
Hostage Interrogation (Stella, Kalama) - Page 2 Genshin-impact-kuki-4
KALAMA

“Trust me, Airbags, the Shinigami you come across today aren’t going to be anything like me. I hate your kind but I don’t think much of the Gotei either. Once we wiped out your miserable lot, the Gotei lost its way and became toothless, weak and useless. The moment they started to become weak, I left and made my way to this world instead. Humans are so bloodthirsty and warmongering. I confess that I’ve enjoyed taking part in their constant wars.” Kalama reminisced, her blade still toying around with the clothing of the Quincy, almost briefly delving inside them too. Nearly but not quite. “I’m not sure if Hollows are even the biggest threat to them, as they seem all too eager to kill each other.”

“As for me, I just enjoy going after Quincy, more than any other. I didn’t attack your friends because of the Shinigami and Quincy rivalry, I attacked them because deep down I get a thrill out of it. Just feeling the spiritual pressure of your kind draws out my darkest emotions and when I come across your lot, I have to attack. It’s what I’ve done for the last god knows how long and I’m doubtful that will ever change. I’m doing the world a favour.”

Noticing the tone of the redhead’s voice, Kalama would laugh, seemingly amused. “I suppose that leads me into figuring out what to do with you then. As the victor, I should probably just slit your throat and leave you here but I must admit that it’s enjoyable toying with you. I’d never lower myself to putting my hands on one of you but you’re quite sexy tied to that chair.”

ANCIENT ASSASSIN | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum