Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel]

Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:00 pm

•RITA GRACE•

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD
MASTER OF RESOURCES, MISTRESS OF FATE

"Well, I AM the boss. If you need me to rearrange the schedule so you all can go on your date, I can make that happen."

With a smug smirk, she patted his head and brushed it as she noted his blush. It seemed his feelings were sincere if he was out here turning beat red over the thought of that girl. It was sweet in her eyes.

Though, she'd tilt her head in response and chuckle when it came to her age.

"I dunno, I'm hitting the wall here. If I ever decide to have a family, I probably better figure it out by this decade or hope my powers give me a long life."

The uncertainty lingered in her voice as her mind wandered. Quincy, humans, and Fullbringers often had extended lifespans thanks to their strength. Maybe the same applied to her? As her thoughts drifted, she couldn’t help but wonder how much time she truly had.

Her grin returned as she waved the thought away and winked at Vanyel.

"And hopefully, these powers of mine keep my youthful glow—so I can keep attracting cuties like you into my life."

She laughed, her usual confident energy bubbling back to the surface as she playfully nudged him.

Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel]

Yesterday at 12:14 am
Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 KxpEDA1

VANYEL XIAOYANG

Vanyel went to rub the side of his neck as he noticed that smug grin and comment, shaking his head lightly. Rearranging the schedule shouldn't be necessary, if everything went as planned. But, things rarely did. So, maybe he'd keep that in mind. However, that bashfulness faded as he turned to look at her. She wasn't that old, and neither was he. He kind of understood the desire in potentially wanting to have a family, but, he wouldn't say she was hitting the wall.

"...Have you been hanging around Shinigami or Arrancar lately? You're thinking too much about it. A lot can happen in a decade. Hell, all the stuff that happened to me with the demons? That was all just over the course of a couple years."

He leaned back a little, smiling softly as the confident energy came back. With all the potential humans had, all the technological growth that had happened over the course of time, at this point, there had to be some way for people to extend their lifespans. If that was something she wanted to invest in, he'd try his best.

Even if they didn't find a way, they still had time left. Besides, in this world, death was basically just a loading screen before the next stage.

"I don't doubt it, boss."

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Yesterday at 10:43 am

•RITA GRACE•

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD
MASTER OF RESOURCES, MISTRESS OF FATE

"My guy, I've had my fill of Arrancar and hollows for a life time. HA"

She laughed hard as she referenced her previous run-in with Hueco Mundo. While it happened months ago, she had to admit there was still a part of her that felt raw about that ordeal, but she couldn't let it get in the way of her future. So, what is the best way to deal with setbacks in her mind? Laugh about it.

"But yeah, you're right. We live in a supernatural world. Who the fuck knows what is around the corner?"

With a casual pat to Vanyel's head, Rita laughed again and then pinched his cheek.

"I'm supposed to be the one giving the pep talks around here, though."

She gave him a playful nudge, a teasing smile lingering on her lips as if to remind him that, no matter what, she was still the one steering the ship.

Meeting On The Cliffs [Rita/Vanyel] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum