Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shunko Addition Left_bar_bleue0/0Shunko Addition Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shunko Addition Empty Shunko Addition

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:04 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Kalama
» Character Application: Kalama

» Upgrade Details: I'd like to add a 300% boost to her shunko.

» Supporting Material: I don't have supporting threads to add as Kalama has yet to complete any fights or training. This is more an addition that should've been in her initial app. Due to lack of awareness regarding the nuances of shunko on my part, I didn't do so when creating her.

From a story aspect, my aim is for Kalama to struggle with the increased level of power to begin with, her reckless nature and inexperience with Shunko causing her on occasion to do more harm to herself than she does to her opponent. I feel that it will be a fun story beat and one that I can most definitely bring into her threads but with no boost, it doesn't work. Using Shunko right now doesn't feel like a release at all. It's supposed to her final gambit and I feel this addition could help make it feel like one.

I. Additional Information

In exchange for adding the boost, I'm forgoing any boost that her shikai provides, as well as blocking Kalama from learning any of the other pathways, both zanpakuto and alternate. I feel that this is more than a fair compromise.

END OF UPGRADE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shunko Addition Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Shunko Addition Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Shunko Addition Empty Re: Shunko Addition

Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:59 am
[adm]Denied.

Final Check:
[/adm]

Shunko Addition Gamma_Signature
Shunko Addition CHARACTER_LISTShunko Addition GRAPHICS_THREADShunko Addition TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum