Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki]

Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:08 am
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Kasha-head
Koizumi Kasha

"A list of names will suffice."

He only needed to know who to look at, not any more that she wasn't relevant to spare him the time to track what has been happening with these groups. Kasha was very interested to see if there had been any sudden changes to any of them which happened within a window of the bomb in Soul Society. If they were involved then surely they stood to gain something out of this exchange.

So far he had not seen much benefit in Soul Society besides a lockdown and mundane terrorism. No. It did have a message in regards to Captain Hisakawa but whether that was framing or making an anti-vizard statement was speculation. If it was from Earth then the creators must've gained something in exchange for it.

Flowing Flame-like Bird | END POST

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki]

Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:30 am
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 WXsZTdN
KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI | FOUR-DEATH SNOW

"A list of names..."

That was probably well within the bounds of her authority, all things considered. If the 1st Division was approving of this investigation, then there was little reason for her to avoid providing any useful information. Shishiyuki simply shrugged after a few moments, then gave him a single nod of approval.

"Very well. I'll have it sent to your quarters here, then. Not to disparage the rest of the Gotei, but I think you and I would both agree that the estate is far more secure than most of the Seireitei."

Just because she was willing to give Kasha such a list didn't mean she was willing to let anyone else see it.

END POST | SAGE WHO KNOWS TEN THOUSAND WORDS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:38 am
Koizumi Kasha

"It is."

He should bring up one particular thing on his mind but he did mean to raise a relocation of himself next week. Having his own space allowed for more discretion, and allowed for other moves to be played on the board in his mind to see what his mysterious adversary would do, if anything. So far they had chosen to remain idle and keep their cards to their chest.

"I would also wonder if I would be able to leave for Earth to investigate these leads, with your consent, I understand the current state of the Soul Society but if the threat came externally then it would be prudent to investigate the living world as well. There's only so much that can be done from here after all."

Kasha did ask for a bit there. He imagined it would look a little peculiar if someone were to question it given the fact the investigation's existence was limited to only a few people at this stage. A few days and maybe it would spread to the necessary individuals who needed to be aware of its existence.

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:03 am

"You know that's an extremely tall order, given the circumstances."

Even so, Shishiyuki couldn't entirely deny that it was a sensible decision. If these matters led to Earth, he couldn't reasonably investigate much of anything without going there. There was little practical reason for her to deny this request, though she understood quite well that it could easily look like nepotism.

"If I let you go, I expect frequent reports regarding your findings. I cannot in good conscience simply send you on your way with no oversight."

Of course, she understood that he would do so, likely without even needing to be asked. This was simply a formality.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:13 am
Koizumi Kasha

"Of course. I would not want to cause you any problems if it was queried."

Kasha assured, in both his feelings towards her and the pragmatic sense, for Shishiyuki to lose her status would be very unfortunate for a multitude of reasons. The young Koizumi thought it best to provide something in return at this stage. He did take care to ensure that his gesture demonstrated a meticulous attention to detail and thought put into it as opposed to something cheap and empty.

"On another matter, I did have some inspiration come to me and thought it would suit you."

He had left it by his shoes when he entered. Both the attire and the tools necessary to complete the vision in his mind. Even if he had only glanced her, his well-trained eyes and intuition for the human body made it easy to figure out the measurements and sizing required to create it. As for the rest of it? Well, his capabilities for make-up were among the best in the Soul Society and he would meet any challenger on the matter.

"May I be excused for a moment?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:52 am

She didn't think that Kasha would cause any problems, but that trust was precisely why she was willing to trust him on this matter. It was a sensitive issue, after all, the sort that demanded cunning and good sense. In that respect, it was excellent for someone such as Kasha.

"Hm? Certainly, Kasha. I look forward to whatever you have in mind."

She understood that, if it was her nephew here, he likely had something with regard to aesthetics in mind. In truth, that idea was all too welcome to Shishiyuki. She'd enjoyed this time of being able to show her scars to the world, but that was now common enough knowledge. She wouldn't mind a return to her more fashionable lifestyle.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:12 am
Koizumi Kasha

He stood and excused himself. Seeking the articles he had brought with him from his workshop. The clothes fit snugly into a wrapped bundle and were folded in such an eccentric manner by him that it would be difficult for lines to form in places that made it look untidy. The bag had a neat collection of grooming items, and the accessories, that were prepared to do the absolute minimum that he needed to accomplish his goal and avoid bringing any excess.

Returning with the bag and package in hand. He placed them down and looked at her thoughtfully. It was one final confirmation even though he was confident in his abilities of transformation.

"I trust you consent to a makeover?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:14 am

"Of course. Do as you see fit."

Shishiyuki did wonder what Kasha had in mind, but she trusted his sense of aesthetics more than most people in the Soul Society. If anyone could provide her with something that would fit her own style, without simply applying typical noble trappings to her, it would likely be her nephew.

"There few others that I would think to trust more on matters of my looks, all things considered. I know you take no small pride in these things."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:28 am
Koizumi Kasha

Very good and so he set about the transformation process onto her. He didn't need to dress her so he placed the package aside and looked her over. Those scars did go all over her body and he did not entertain them in this design piece. There was enough make-up to effectively paint her skin and hide them... or she could do that with her own means. He was indifferent about whether or not she wanted him demonstrate his meticulous work to cover every bit of visible skin or not.

For now he opted to work on her face and add the colour and defining colours. Lipstick and eyeliner with a purple tint for the benefit of the noble association that purple had. It was the choice colour for this aesthetic and he had personally made the colour he worked into her hair with his hands. In most cases this would require washing it through but he had intentionally created the compound to be able to be applied in dry hair by leaving a purple highlight to her dark locks.

"All done. You're welcome to do the rest if you wish, unless you would like me to apply the makeup to the rest of your skin. The clothes are by your side. I do hope they convey a sense of authority but make a striking enough statement to differentiate you from the others."

Even down to his choice of using a more Chinese aesthetic played into that idea.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:13 am
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] - Page 2 I16SF1R

Indeed, it was all the sort of thing that Shishiyuki would have expected from Kasha, nearly surgical in its efficiency and yet undeniably careful. Few others could have matched such efforts, that much she was certain of. Taking a moment to look at herself with a mirror, Shishiyuki offered a nod of approval, and a small smile toward her nephew.

"This is quite a change, but you indeed have an eye for these things. I would hardly mind maintaining this sort of appearance for my day to day."

Of course, maybe that would be a bit more effort than she was used to these days... But that hardly sounded so terrible, really. Perhaps if Makoto particularly liked it.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum