Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Left_bar_bleue0/0Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Empty Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya)

Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:08 am
Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

The bandits were annoying and as a large brute approached her wielding a meat cleaver, the fluffy haired brunette would raise her humming white blade and easily counter the blow, before manipulating the air around her to launch him backwards. It was a decent effort and he’d end up crashing into another one of the bandits, leaving them both in a heap. They weren’t very good but there were quite a few of them and as she brought her blade around to block a strike behind her, she could feel other pairs of eyes upon her. Still, with a delicate manoeuvre with her sword, she was able to disarm the next attacker, before kicking him square in the nether regions hard, causing him to drop to the ground in pain.

Travelling on her own certainly had its disadvantages and as Ashaiya prepared for her next opponent, she’d mumble to herself about whether it was time to perhaps find somewhere to call her own. She couldn’t wander forever, after all and while she felt she was making a difference by removing those in her way, the woman couldn’t help but think that maybe there was more that she could achieve with others.

Yet, the thought of doing so caused her more anxiety than she liked to admit and as her humming sword moved into a defensive position as the next masked person attacked, she returned her thoughts back onto the job at hand.

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Empty Re: Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya)

Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:08 am
Yushio watched from the distance as the action unfolds. While it was currently night outside, she could still descry a couple of figures totting weapons underneath the light pole that illuminated the streets. She did her best not to be noticed by the woman or the bandits who were getting their ass handed. The woman was on her lonesome, dealing with a few bandits by herself. "She must be really tough, or they must be extremely weak" she murmurs. As they each took a beating, she espied an insignia on the shoulder of the fallen bandits jacket; gang members.

She thought that the woman must be in their territory and assumed that's why they attacked her. Yushio's arm leaned against the concrete walls of a building. The shadows had helped her made her seem unnoticable, allowing her to watch the action unfold uninterrupted. It wasn't until she was caught off guard by a hefty brute who snuck behind her and locked both of her arms with his. His brutish strength made freeing herself difficult as the tall muscular man dragged her to the streets for the woman to see. "Look what I was able to catch, hehe" he snickered.

The knife wielding bandit strolled over to slid the cold metal pocket knife down her cheek. Despite being held hostage, Yushio seemed to be entertaining herself as she was ready to see what this woman could do. "Oh, no. I've gotten myself caught, whatever shall I do?" She cried out, though it wasn't a genuine cry for help as she had to put some more effort into her acting in order to be believable. Though in truth, she did find it difficult to free herself. The only option was to kick the guy in the nuts and do some fancy trick but she didn't feel like wasting her effort on a couple of weaklings. She turned towards the puffy haired woman for assistance.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Left_bar_bleue0/0Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Empty Re: Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya)

Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:02 pm
Taking Out The Trash (Yushio, Ashaiya) Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

Sighing as she weighed up the situation, Ashaiya would simply watch the knife wielding idiot, her brown coloured gaze switching from him to her captive. He was a typical coward and exactly the type of person that she was sick to death of seeing. How many of them called this place home? Too many and she was going to deal with them now, before the situation escalated any further. He’d solely underestimated her if he thought there was nothing she could do.

Using her powers of manifestation on the knife, the blade of the weapon would curve around so that it would almost be in a U shaped position, the point now facing him rather than the victim. It was such a quiet manoeuvre, which she did without even moving a hand, that he didn’t even notice at first. All she did was tug on the soul of the knife and the rest just fell into place.

Sadly for him, he noticed just a little too late, for as his eyes widened in realisation, Ashaiya would manipulate the blade again, causing it to lengthen and pierce through him in a rather unpleasant fashion. His reaction was instant, dropping his captive, his hands moving to his throat in a futile gesture. She’d have been less callous had he not behaved so pathetically but as it was, the fluffy haired woman had no desire to be merciful with him.

Her gaze would fall upon the other woman then, her tone awkward. “Are you alright? Forgive the blood but he deserved nothing less. Piece of filth.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:36 pm
When the muscular brute released her, Yushio rolled her shoulders and stretched her arms before saying "Quite the show you put on." She complimented. Though she had heard rumours of individuals with the power to bend the supernatural phenomenon to their will, but seeing it in action was something of a treat. The unique display of the fluffy haired womans techniques was enough to pique Yushios interest. Perhaps she could use this opportunity to learn a thing or two about how her powers work, and in what ways she can emulate the same results that the woman made against the bandits. "No need to worry about me, I could've easily gotten out a while ago, but felt too lazy." She chuckles.

"By the way, how did you manage to pull those tricks off? They look like something out of some tv show or some shit" She crossed her arms beneath her chest. "Not that I watch any of that stuff, my little brother is a bit of a fan of Sentai stuff and what you just did reminded me of it." When she brought up her brother, she couldn't help but feel as though she was thrown back in time. A time she didn't want to remember.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:29 pm
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

Considering she’d just been a captive, the woman was awfully cheerful, much to Ashaiya’s slight bemusement. She spoke as though the situation had been something she’d created herself. It was curious but the Fullbringer simply shrugged it off. She was complimentary at least and while the brunette wasn’t used to such things, she’d nod her head as a sign of appreciation. She did feel slightly uncomfortable about the fact that the woman had been caught up in it all but at least no harm had come to her, which was the most important thing.

In answer to the questions posed, Ashaiya would swing her glowing blade around, attempting to spook off any other bandits who might be watching, before speaking. “They all stem from my powers as a Fullbringer. I’m able to pull on the souls of inanimate objects and in doing so, I can manipulate them in order to suit my purposes. That’s how I was able to change the shape and length of the knife. It comes in handy quite often.”

“I’m Ashaiya Enfield, by the way.” She added after a moment, figuring she might as well introduce herself.

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Last edited by Ashaiya on Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:35 pm
"Huh, strange because im a fullbringer as well," She pointed her thumb and smiled. "But you seem to be handling your powers well, as for me I don't even know how to do any of those things. Im familiar with the basics since my parents been training me, but as far as manifesting them its been a bit of a struggle." Yushio had hoped that her travels could net her a chance to find someone who can show her the ins and outs of fullbring. All that she's capable of is being a competent martial artist, but without a good grasp of her powers, she's not nearly as strong as she would like to be. Once she can tap into her powers and unleash her true potential, she wouldn't have to feel like there's a swelling twinge of pain that comes with being weak. If she can cut those feelings out of herself, then she could make a difference instead of downing herself because she cant do extravagant things and deal with spiritual threats.

"You wouldn't mind teaching me a few neat tricks would you? Or do you have somewhere important to be? Dont think you'll see anymore bandits after tonight, but I could be wrong." She asked. "Oh, and my name is..." She pondered for a moment deciding whether she could use her real name or make some shit up. Not like the woman belonged to any important organisation who has people's identities in their back pocket. Not that Yushio is important, she's just an average person looking to capitalize on this opportunity to learn and manifest her fullbring powers."Im Shio"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:42 am
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“I’ll hang around a little longer in case anyone decides to cause trouble.” Ashaiya replied when asked about her plans, her tone a tad stiff but well meaning. “I don’t have any particular plans otherwise as I’m kind of a drifter at the moment. I travel from place to place and help out people where I can. I’m not part of a group or anything, I just don’t like seeing dirtbags making a mess. They should know better.”

When Shio introduced herself and asked for a few tips, Ashaiya briefly wondered before nodding her head. “I might be able to help you out a bit but it depends on how far you’ve come so far in your training. There are quite a few avenues of study for a Fullbringer after all and each one is rather different from another. You say you know the basics but is that just theory…"

Ashaiya would briefly focus her powers on a wooden box that had been knocked around during the struggle, causing it to lift into the air and hover.

“Or have you started on the more practical side of things too?”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:29 pm
Yushio nodded in agreement to her assumption. "Indeed, I haven't the time to figure out how this fullbring business works. Since, y'know dead parents n' all that." She said. Looking for someone who was the same as her but boast some experience had been as easy as looking for ones house keys in a grocery store. She didn't know anyone outside of her tie in with the Yakuza before they had gotten locked up or fled somewhere throughout the world. She was all on her lonesome as far as figuring things out goes. "I've done quite a bit of searching. Trying to find the right one to teach me these kind of things. Once I figure out the basics and apply them, then I could figure out the rest." She didn't mind learning a couple of neat tricks from others as she was open to anything that could help her improve and potentially be a big deal for both hollows and anyone else who pose a threat to earth.

When she eyed the hovering box she tilted her head, wondering if the woman was performing some type of telekinesis. "These are some very interesting tricks. If I could figure out how to do whatever you just did then maybe I can make a difference for once and not feel sorry for myself."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:55 am
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“We’re similar in that respect.” The brunette replied with a sigh at the mention of family. “My family are gone too although I atleast managed to put the scumbags who did it into the ground. They won’t be terrorising anyone again. That was actually the reason why I came to learn how to use my Fullbring in the first place, to defeat those who killed them. I was lucky enough to find a woman who was willing to teach me, even if her ways were rather harsh. Her methods worked in the end though.”

When Shio spoke about the depth of her knowledge, Ashaiya would nod her head. “Our powers may seem a little disconnected compared to other races but once you have the basics down, you’ll find that the abilities you have will be incredibly versatile. Telekinesis comes from our ability to tug on the souls of inanimate objects, learning of their history and coming to an understanding. It’s an ability known as Full Manifestation and frankly the one that I find myself being the most apt at. With enough time and practice, a Fullbringer can manipulate and lift whatever they want.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:51 pm
Yushio had understood what the fluffy haired woman was saying. While they could relate on each other's losses, she couldn't exactly remember what happened after the hollow came and killed her parents. Only that she was the only one to come out of the rubble that the hollows destructive power. She wasn't even sure whether it was her parents sacrifice to protect her or something else, but one thing for certain was that the hollow is gone and so is her parents. The only thing the petite Fullbringer could do now was to strengthen herself so that she doesn't have to experience that loss again. Delving into the basics of fullbring training seemed like a good idea as it would allow her to get a feel for interacting with the world around her. "So when you first did it, how did you go about pulling this...soul thing?" She was still rather puzzled about inanimate objects having souls.

She assumed the woman meant a link that one needs to establish with the object in order for one to manipulate it, much like a computer needs to be operational when connected to a network. "Perhaps once I get a better understanding I could achieve the same results. But I doubt lifting objects can prove useful in a fight against those who can level buildings without a second thought."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum