Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Empty Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki]

Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:18 am
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Kasha-head
Koizumi Kasha

It was good to have the benefit of friends and family. He left the first division and didn't spend much time before leaving the Seventh. It had been a little bit since he had caught up with Shishiyuki, and he had no intention to be subtle either. Shishiyuki would've just seen right through him and maybe even deprived him of what he wanted out as a disciplinary action.

"Good afternoon Shishiyuki, you look well."

He had collected a few things on his way here. Coming empty handed was a bad look and Kasha did not entertain stains on him, literal or not.

Flowing Flame-like Bird | END POST

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Gamma_Signature
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Empty Re: Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki]

Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:05 am
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] WXsZTdN
KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI | FOUR-DEATH SNOW

"Hm? Oh, good afternoon, Kasha. I haven't had much time to talk with you lately, I suppose I should apologize. Has everything been well with you? Is that friend of yours adjusting well to the Seireitei?"

Shishiyuki always stayed appraised of the situation in her household, and seeing as she had needed to give her approval of an outsider living within their estate, she felt it was only natural she ask after it, given Kasha was one of her favorite nephews. She gestured for him to sit, and took a seat herself.

END POST | SAGE WHO KNOWS TEN THOUSAND WORDS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:29 am
Koizumi Kasha

"No, it's quite alright. My senior asks about you though. I've been occupied myself with looking into the Seireitei's situation, this lockdown is becoming quite tedious for everyone involved. So I was approved by the first division to conduct my own independent investigation."

He quickly explained and then cocked his head at the inquiry for Ira. He had been remaining appraised of the situation while he focused on his own endeavours. His zanpakuto eluded him due to a preference for different avenues and now he shouldered the little game of finding a killer in a haystack. Through the process of elimination he intended to shine a light on the obvious.

"He is spending time with Suisha, he is a well travelled individual. I imagine the greatest difficulty is not in adjusting to the Seireitei but how the Seireitei adjusts to him."

Kasha explained while lightly commenting on the Seireitei's culture. Even with more modern developments, he doubted the culture would change overnight or even within his lifetime.

Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night [Kasha, Shishiyuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:40 am

"Mm, I see... Well, I am glad he is adjusting well."

Well, Shishiyuki's attention had naturally already shifted to the more pressing matter at hand, much as she would have liked to ask about his personal life. The idea of him looking into this was one she felt of two minds on. Kasha was a bright young man, and a driven one, so she had little doubt that he could succeed in that search. But those who would undertake such a crime were those who would be perfectly willing to take him out, as well, and quite likely had the means to do so.

"And how is this investigation of yours going so far? I would imagine that if you have already gotten the approval of the first, you've found at least something that gives serious credence to your theories."

Such a question was not one that was intended to cast any doubt on Kasha's abilities, of course. Rather, it was one born of pure curiosity on Shishiyuki's end.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:14 am
Koizumi Kasha

"Smoothly, I will collaborate with the Fourth Seat of the Sixth Division in a weeks time."

Though Kasha had only gotten approval once he had a lead to follow. A lot of what he had said to the young woman from the First suggested otherwise which was intentional. In a game like the one he had began, it was always better to keep cards close to his chest but the woman with him had enough trust to be a confidant.

"My preliminary evaluation is that a high-ranking officer of the Gotei United initiated, or facilitated, the bombing of the hospital. However, with more resources made available to me, a more thorough elimination of possibilities can be untaken now."

There was plenty of subjective evidence to support that statement as well as to why at the very minimum. An officer of one of the divisions had to initiate it or an officer was collaborating with an external threat was required to execute something like this.

"The kind of bomb is interesting as well. By incorporating hollow reiatsu, the culprit has narrowed the possibilities as to where it could originate from. If this were an ordinary explosive device, it would be a lot more difficult to discern the answer."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:04 am

"Now that is a very bold claim to make."

Not that Shishiyuki said anything about it being implausible. After all, she was plenty old enough to remember days when the Gotei had been remarkably different from how it was now. Those older, more highly ranked individuals would undoubtedly find the new state of affairs unpleasant.

"And what points of origin do you have in mind?"

Shishiyuki was curious, of course, as to Kasha's leads, and she was not the sort to simply let him undertake this effort without assisting him in her own way. Not that she necessarily imagined he wished for her to do any of the heavy lifting on his behalf.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:46 am
Koizumi Kasha

"In order to create an explosive, it's not that difficult, to make an explosive with hollow reiatsu though? That would be another matter. It would require access to a hollow source but they are not prevalent among Soul Society. You would need to be a vizard, frankly, or have access to the Third Division research materials from other realms, or it comes from those realms through other means."

He laid out the points of origin and now there were a few eliminations to begin.

"The Gotei United monitor vizards as standard protocol due to their innate threat of losing control. Therefore, it is difficult for one to be involved in the creation. The Third Division would be expected to keep records of all taboo material they bring back from other realms, and that makes the most likely candidate being the Living Realm due to access to hollows but also the means to access Soul Society."

Even in the current state of affairs he knew the Gotei United had as much to do with Hueco Mundo as the aristocracy. It was a barren wasteland and why provoke it's inhabitants? No point. Speaking of the aristocracy.

"We can eliminate the noble families for a couple of reasons. They are insular and not concerned with the Living Realm beyond the balance of souls, and if they had a part to play, you know as well as I that there would be a culprit already to carry the blame so they did not have to endure this lockdown - but they are complicit and recognise the threat. Arrogant they may be, but not foolish."

This was the end of his explanation. To narrow it down further and make it clear why her position was of interest to him in this matter.

"I do find it interesting though. The Gotei United avoid the economic chokehold of the noble families by exporting technology to a spiritually aware living world. More interesting, however, is that very few groups have the capacity to engage in imports. If a bomb was to be smuggled into the Soul Society, there are only a handful of groups capable of doing so by even having import agreements."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:04 am

"You've thought this quite through. I think there are potential points of flaw in your assessment, but be that as it may, I don't think they are nearly major enough to tell you that you are categorically wrong."

Shishiyuki brought a hand to her chin in thought as she ran through everything that Kasha had said to her. All things considered, it was a reasonable throughline to follow. However, his last point gave her more thought, and after a few moments, Shishiyuki spoke again.

"Yes, there are only a select few individuals with that sort of authority, and only a few groups with the means to see it done. I suppose you will be looking into both, then?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:20 am
Koizumi Kasha

"Naturally. My assessment doesn't matter at the end of the day. The answer that remains when all else has been eliminated would be the truth. As the vice-captain of the seventh division, I imagine that you have access to the groups that can import to Soul Society, right?"

When the First approved it, the relevant divisions would need to be made aware of it. Before he began an internal investigation with fourth seat Saionji, he would be sure to conduct his own external one while he had spare time. He didn't particularly care that she pointed out his theories were not absolute, Kasha didn't have a strong investment in this project after all. It was curiosity more than a sense of duty. They just happened to align on this occasion.

She could very well hinder him by the obvious attempt to leverage her position in his favour but it was for a good purpose so he could justify the action ethically. Even if he had an underhanded way of asking. It was fortunate he prepared something for her to smooth things over and make sure it was an exchange of some kind.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:02 am

"I do, of course."

Of course, it was understood that Kasha needed help from her, and Shishiyuki was hardly unwilling to do so. But the nature of this investigation meant that any help she offered would quite likely end up turning into more. That was fine, of course, but she wished to hear more about his plans if he felt like offering it.

"And what sort of access are you going to need to that information, Kasha?"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum