Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]

Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:03 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24568-echoes-in-the-rain-aiko-akira

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko waved at all the staff, smiling as she was more than pleased after letting out a quiet burp. Following along with Akira as they waited for the bus, she looked back at him, intrigued by his generosity.

"I don't need any place to stay, to be truthful. Japan is sorta my home and my parents, while not rich, have afforded me a humble place to call my home."

Tapping her chin, she closed her eyes and nodded, gradually considering his offer more deeply.

"But the offer to lay low is one I could use~ With how crazy the world is, you never know."

Although she spoke with a playful sing-song tone, her expression turned more serious as the thoughtful furrow of her brow became apparent. She turned to face Akira fully, her posture relaxed but attentive, ready to discuss the possibilities his offer might bring in these unpredictable times.

"You aren't planning to kidnap me to one of these organizations, hm?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:10 pm
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There were a few blinks at Aiko as she chose to stand infront of him, a brow rising slowly as the attentive but sing-song tune raised a few curious thoughts. It was an odd case, though the very inquiry did elicit a soft chuckle before a small head shake. Amusing. The idea of him with an organisation would only attract attention from unwanted creatures like the Gotei.

."Not at all. I’d be a terrible leader of such things, beside I’m rather content with my neutral state in this world. There is nothing I enjoy more than reading, drinking my tea and listening to some music.

He sounded so boring but boring was necessary.

."Why did you want to be whisked away? I am sure I could find something suitable.

Another chuckle followed, watching the bus finally arrive and much like before, he paid. The journey wasn’t too long as it was about the third stop, a private and far smaller village that surrounded the mountain which dared to breach the heavens above. Akira got off, staring up at it with a bright smile.

."Japan is one of the few countries that value their natural beauty. I am often reminded of that when I’m abroad. Something naturally beautiful whilst being a titan. You have the former quality already, all we need to do is teach you to feel like the latter.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:30 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24568-echoes-in-the-rain-aiko-akira

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

It was a boring response, but one that was welcome! Her eyes briefly scanned him from head to toe, taking in his demeanor before agreeing with a hint of relief in her voice.

"A boring life beats one where you look over your shoulder every night! I am impressed."

Patting his shoulder, Aiko continued.

"Usually, people with cash like you have something underhanded about themselves, but I don't sense that from ya. So no need to whisk me away~"

Following him to the bus, she would enjoy the visage of the calm, snowy scenery around them. The world seemed so small when traveling up this vast mountain, a testament to this world's beauty.

However, Akira’s compliment soon pulled her from her reverie, bringing a faint blush to her cheeks. She chuckled, a playful glint in her eyes.

“See, now you’re just hitting on me, huh…”

Her voice was filled with a mixture of teasing, amusement and bashfulness as they both passed the time to their destination.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:44 pm
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira couldn’t help but let out a soft chuckle toward Aiko, often or not it was rare that people enjoyed such boring answers. Blegh. The touch caused a visible tension within the muscles, letting out a soft cough shortly after and shaking his head. When one spent so long in the world of the living, acquiring finance to keep yourself comfortable was easy.

Wait?!

Fuck did he hit on her?

The bitter cold of their beginning ascent suddenly felt more like an oven, easily overpowering any semblance of composure for a flicker of beetroot to wash in each cheek. Ugh. There was another shake of the head as a hidden monstrosity elected to offer a mockery or two.

."Oh? Ugh…No…I-Apologies if I have offended. It was just a factual statement in my eyes, you are rather attractive and I think many would agree, even though I find your personality far more appealing. Yeah I- Flusterng comes easy for me.

He exhaled in defeat, simply beginning further to the ascension as he elected to inquire about a few more things, considering his obvious blunder and subliminal flirtation. It did not help that Zathrusta was now laughing in his ear.

."You’ve got a rather good intuition on you, though I think most with money can forget the cost of it almost. Those who rarely get it, often enjoy the moment whilst those who have too much of it, find other things to complain about. Snow is a good analogy, I know some who hate it because they handle it everyday yet others who think it is beyond all other forms of weather. I suggest to all who I help to enjoy everything, life has a way of taking alot..

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:24 pm

•AIKO AIMI•

BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER
GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER

Aiko blinked briefly, and then she laughed lightly at his flustered expression. It seemed the man was completely taken off guard by her statement. Patting his back softly, she gave him a reassuring smile and spoke.

"It's alright. Uh, I don't want to sound like a conceited-jack ass, but I know I look good to a lot of men."

She coughed in response to all those words that came out of her mouth. She hated every drop of that, but it's what honestly came to her head first. With a light blush, she pushed through the embarrassment and continued speaking.

"But I don't think you are a creep or anything, so it's okay. Trust me, I've had a lot of guys make my creep radar go off, and you aren't one of them."

Smiling with warmth behind her tone, she tapped her finger against her chin and nodded with his more sentimental words.

"It may sound morbid, but you should enjoy everything you can. The universe can take away your senses, people and even the light of your own life. So take advantage while you can."

She paused, her gaze drifting off into the distance as if visualizing her own advice.

"Life's fleeting moments are precious, and regret is heavier when you look back and realize all the chances you didn't take."

Aiko's voice softened a hint of melancholy mingling with her usual resilience.

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:50 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira silently watched Aiko, the smaller details many would ignore from the light flush of crimson that painted her cheeks to the small melancholy which now radiated from the voice. Bless her. There was truth to such weighted words, though whilst wise? It was difficult for that advice to be taken to hear by the man that held the audacity to assist others mentally. That was Akira alright. A slight shake of the head followed when the internal enemy muttered horrific whispers.

."Truer words have never been said, I think you’re going to be more than okay. I’m glad I pass the creep test.

He humored lightly, beginning to march upward once more with Aiko and it wasn’t until about halfway of which their breath started to become visible from the chill that he halted. This was one hell of a hike. The man moving to ruffle in his bag, taking out a waterbottle for the woman and a packed ham and cheese sandwich should she wish it.

."These legs need more work, phew. It’s often worth it though for this view alone and It reminds me that Japan is one of the few countries to embrace the naturalism of their home. We should all do that, embrace what we are, guide our negative traits. Some we may never be rid of but maybe? They can come in good.

The height they were at already saw many items seem so small, acres of land now akin to anthills beneath their gaze.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:44 am

•AIKO AIMI•

BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER
GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER

Despite the harsh climb upward, Aiko didn't find herself too bothered by it. While the cold wasn't her favorite, she could feel some of her physical training coming in a clutch as her body handled the harsh climate well and she felt her becoming warmer the more she physically exerted herself. So, it gave her time to savor the moment, smile and take a bite out of the sandwich that Akira offered.

"Japan's cities are nice, but the country is amazing as well."

With Mt. Fuji rising above them, the vastness of the landscape below filled Aiko with a quiet appreciation. The crisp air, the wide-open space—it was a reminder of how fortunate she was to have both the strength and clarity of mind to enjoy such a view. She glanced at Akira, her expression warm, grateful for the peaceful moment they shared.

"And what about you? You said something about Japan emracing the natural beauty of our home, but what about your people?"

Her gaze lingered on him, her intrigue evident as she sipped her water, eager to hear his thoughts in the quiet solitude of the mountain.

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Today at 1:14 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He offered a slight glance to Aiko at the unknowingly loaded inquiry.

What about his people? That was more complicated than those of Humankind. It wasn’t too difficult for an outsider like her to discern that slight shift in the features, a brief faltering of a consistent smile as if something tugged at the corners of his flesh. What did not help was a sudden silence, not purposeful by any means but it did ring a bell, gears turned to contemplate a response. Was he a Vizard? Shinigami? What actually defined his people? Finally that silence broke.

."There isn’t many of my people I believe, though it’s not as warm as Japan. You have a knack for giving a sense of community, a level of interconnection which frankly is missed from where I come from. You find so many cracks in the foundation of which instead of fixing, most would rather apply pressure too….Then some get lost in between. Slums. Crime. That sort of thing. Natural beauty is reversed for the rich.

The man elaborated on with a slight venom seeping through his lips, one could swear a slight hiss emanate from the throat during this grander explanation of home. Gotei. Soul Society. It was truly a mess of a place though a shake of the head came to pass, dismissing negative emotions which intended to soak into the veins.

."It’s moments like this though that I value above all else, peace and beauty. These are things most should aspire to revel in whilst sharing it with others. There isn’t many who could claim they actually appreciate the now, only thinking of the next holiday or next sight. I don’t think you’ll do that but remember this view should it ever slip your mind.

END OF POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum