Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Empty Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin]

Fri May 17, 2024 10:10 am
Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Okita-banner
Masamune Erika

This was becoming absurd but she remained cool and collected while reflecting on the last few months. The vice-captain had escaped the stuffy office in favour of a more open scenery. This whole situation had been going on for too long and it was testing her patience, either there was gross incompetence or fate was favouring a villain. One she could beat into shape and the other she could overturn, if she set her mind to it. So she had left to think about how to do it.

An unresolved bomb and murders. A delicate situation that Murasaki seemed to want to personally handle on top of that. So she should eviscerate every other obstacle that had been causing conflict. The situation on Earth was stabilising but a problem to remain ongoing and there were many things she considered on top of that with Earth. The Vandenreich, the Hollows, it was all quite messy.

If only she could just march down there and cut every problem into ribbons.

Instead she just rested under the shade of one of the trees, she might've looked like she was asleep but she was definitely meditating. Meditating deeply.

VICE-CAPTAIN | END POST

Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Gamma_Signature
Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] CHARACTER_LISTNot A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] GRAPHICS_THREADNot A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Empty Re: Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin]

Fri May 17, 2024 10:59 am
Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] T3X7PB4

Yuujin

Growing pains they say: physically, spiritually, and financially. Imagine wearing a small one afternoon and then wearing a medium the next. Luckily his brother allowed him some of his clothes until Yuujin could update his wardrobe, but he really can't get with the oriental style his brother possesses. He must admit, despite looking like a priest, he does find the wear comfortable. He just wished it didn't scream privileged and wealthy.

Anyway, it seems something had happened in his life to cause this change to occur. Was it his father's death? Erika's reality check? Or Shaoling's return and his sudden desire to be better than what he is? The main cause doesn't really matter, but it would be nice to have been able to plan for maturity. He's even grown about 2 inches, his hair's longer, and he hated when his mother said he looked like his father, bless her heart.

He couldn't sit there for too long as she started to breakdown though. He had to get out the house and take a walk, get accommodated. Books usually help, but he's finding it hard to read right now. He knew not where his feet carried him, but he soon found himself passing by a nearby field of trees. They're beautiful, but there's a certain edge. It's almost like something foreign is polluting the scenery with a bad atmosphere.

"Oh..."

His lips made a small O shape as he noticed a particular sight he'd never imagine seeing this far out. A particular Shinigami has found herself resting underneath one of the trees, and he must admit, upon closer evaluation, she's the one stinking up the place. Though, despite the clear warning signs she naturally gives off, Yuujin found her presence like a sharp gust over a hazy pond. He steadied his approach, easy steps to a tree beside her own, a hand against its bark.

"Sleeping on the job?" He mused, knowing his accusation would get himself a snip or nothing at all.

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Empty Re: Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin]

Tue May 21, 2024 4:11 am
Masamune Erika

Her eyes snapped open to a sharp gaze at him. The reiatsu was familiar even if the appearance wasn't, this snippy little runt had a way of getting on her nerves, which wasn't exactly unique to him either. So she looked at him with a lethargic expression and disinterested eyes. She liked this spot for the reason that a lot of people didn't tend to walk this path but apparently she couldn't be so fortunate this day.

"No, and the unemployed bum has some audacity to suggest that. Dressed like that though I guess you don't need to have a job."

The disgruntled woman said pointedly at him and overlooking his growth, the clothes told more than the growth spurt to her anyway.

VICE-CAPTAIN | END POST

Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] CHARACTER_LISTNot A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] GRAPHICS_THREADNot A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not A Smoothie Episode [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 5:09 am

Yuujin

"Oh. Well, these are my brother's clothes until I can afford my own."

He didn't really perceive her words as much. If anything, he found them coming from a place of her usual annoyance. They did meet on Earth when he was working with Shaoling, after all, so his Noble status hardly did much for him in his current life. It's just that the current situation required for him to actually rely on family for a change.

But Shaoling is a bit of a bum, so that would undoubtedly make him a bum with her. That's okay.

"It's simply felt weird to see you around here, but I'm not familiar with your daily activities. I figured the Seiretei would be home to too many nuances."

Though, with the area as big as it is, finding a spot away from people probably isn't too hard. In fact, if he had not happened upon her, she'd still be resting without any worry, huh? He felt half the nerve to end their conversation short and leave her to rest, but...

"I hope you have been well though."

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2024 7:44 am
Masamune Erika

"I work here, nuisances or not I'm not going to disappear on a whim."

She had half a mind to tear into him again for his behaviour and dumb decisions towards his teacher but Erika had more important things to think about. The blonde shinigami broke her strict seated position to uncross her legs and lazily slouch against the tree with her asauchi leaning against her shoulder.

"I've been fine. Why?"

Seemed peculiar to her that she might linger on his mind enough that he'd care about her wellbeing. She didn't like that.

VICE-CAPTAIN | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2024 8:47 am

Yuujin

Why?

"Mmm... Just conversation. Simple social cues and all, but I guess I did go out of my way, huh?"

He folded his arms, a hand under his chin. A thoughtful expression, he seemed to ask himself why he did bother her. At first he figured it was only because he knows her, but her question made him ponder if there's anything else there.

"Why give me the time of day?" He shot back, moving his stoney eyes her way, actual curiosity painting his face.

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2024 8:55 am
Masamune Erika

"Because you seem like the type that'll nip at my heels until I pay attention to you, like a lost dog. It's not like I give it to you, you insist on bothering me."

She said, he seemed real sure of himself with that one. Erika had no idea why he thought that she gave him any of her time when he just took it for himself. He insisted on fixing her wounds rather than just leave her when she told him to beat it. He insisted on pestering her at the First Division barracks when she tried to shoo him off. Even right now she was just minding her own business when he had approached her.

VICE-CAPTAIN | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2024 9:12 am

Yuujin

"It's usually not hard for people to simply walk away from a lost dog," He muttered, raising a brow with actual confusion written all over his face.

It wouldn't be the first time someone's ignored him, but his family issues aren't for her to be bothered with. He doubts she'd care, but it's a bit interesting to hear her analogy. He wonders if Shaoling had the same thought when he appeared on her doorstep. Much like, Erika, the woman had told him to shoo, but he had made his case, and Shaoling had changed her mind just like that.

"But I guess I could be on my way. There is a lot of nothings to do."

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2024 9:40 am
Masamune Erika

"Okay. Be on your way, but I hate people that loiter and do nothing. It's annoying. If you want me to pay attention to you then bring me a murderer or a bomber next time."

She stood up and stretched with a scowl. This environment annoyed her now that she'd been interrupted, she might've been suited to be a shut in but the idea of sitting around an empty house was a boring experience. Maybe it was just the wanderer lifestyle she had led for years now which had made her feel that way. Setting down roots was something she struggled with.

Erika strolled off the direction that her instincts told her to go, not bothering to think about where she wanted to go with sword in hand and a half-hearted wave with her free hand to tell him goodbye.

VICE-CAPTAIN | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum