Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)

Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:43 am
Rangiku would let out a small chuckle. She had a feeling she would get a reaction like that. She knew he'd be honest about it, but did he really think his mother wouldn't be fond of Noharu? They likely wouldn't be the best of friends, but they would probably easily get along. Rangiku had managed to become friends with Momo afterall. She wasn't as explicit as the blonde but she was certainly someone who it may boggle the mind why Momo became friends with her.

"Hey! listen. She's a little more vulgar than me, but I'm also a person that you wouldn't think Momo would be friends with!"

The grin not leaving her face as she continued to talk. She wondered if he would be honest and admit that or not. She knew that he doesn't hide much from her, and he was much more likely to hide his true feelings from other. She knew that she may have annoyed him slightly but that's what aunties are for.

"Being fully truthful I haven't really thought of a match for you. I was hoping you'd fine someone on your own, but I see that I may need to take matters into my own hsnds, hm?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)

Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:27 am
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 JBWWmbT
HINAMORI TOKI

"Well, I wouldn't disagree with that. But I think you've got a lot more family history with our household, wouldn't you say?"

Toki understood all too well how important Rangiku had been in his life, one of the only people who had wholly supported his mother throughout his childhood. Because of that, he was likely willing to defend her perhaps more than could be justified, and thought more highly of her than he might have otherwise. Intellectually, he knew all of that, but his respect for her made it rather inconsequential to him.

"If you want to set me up with someone, then I'll respect your efforts and at least give her a chance. But I won't go out of my way to appease her just because of that. I think that's fair."

He wore a smile of his own as he said that, lighthearted in his tone but also being genuine enough. If his aunt genuinely felt that he should try and date someone, he wouldn't be willing to simply tell her "no, you're incorrect."

END POST | SINS OF THE FATHER
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Long time no see (Rangiku/Toki)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:35 am
Briefly considering actually setting this up she would let the idea fade away. She knew that the blonde probably still wasn't ready to let Yuuto go yet. She wondered what kept her friend from just being straight forward with him. It wasn't like Noharu to act like she was at all. As she remembered back to the night she stayed at Rangikus place. She had cried and was just sheepish. That wasn't like the loud mouth Rangiku knew at all.

"I'll keep an eye out for people I think would be good for you. Ill keep in contact more since I'm not as busy at the moment."

She spoke truthfully to the man she looked at as a nephew. Wondering if it would even be good for him to have someone else. He did seem content being by himself but he had always somewhat been like that. Outside of Momo and herself, he didn't seem to care for company all that much. Noticing the time she realized she should probably head back to her division sooner rather than later. However she wanted to keep spending time with Toki.

"Instead of drinking with Aunt Rangiku, let's set up a weekend to go visit your mother together. I think she'd appreciate it."

Changing the subject to something she knew he would be down for. She really did view the two of them as a family of sorts and it made her happy when they were all together. Perhaps she could convince Momo to drink with her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum