Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu)

Wed May 15, 2024 6:49 am
Stella would smile at the compliment as she looked at his stance. She couldn't see an opening at all, so a part of her assumed that he was battle hardened to some extent. As she would take a small breath and her smile would fade as she wanted to take this seriously. She was very curious about this man's apparent super human capabilities.

"Not bad yourself. I take it you're not just a merchant huh?"

Once the reply would come and he was ready she would rush forward taking a swing with her axe at the man's sword. For now she wouldn't use blut as she wanted to see if it could block her normal axe first. Afterall she didn't want to risk actually hurting the man.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 7:13 am
Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 3 BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

"Guilty as charged. Not only are you lovely on the eyes, but you're pretty perceptive, too."

An inward stride carried him forward within the space of a single movement, allowing him to meet her head-as the refined wooden blade and spirit weapon clashed. He could feel the strength behind her attack, but several years of martial prowess allowed him to respond without missing a beat. Turning his inward step into a momentum shift, he thrusted his backfoot against the ground in an attempt to force the woman backward with his weapon. Were it to prove successful, he'd immediately shift in at her left side to swing the wooden stick against her midsection. A negligible blow, really, but firm enough to cause minor discomfort and imbalance.

"And strong, too. A fine woman on all fronts."

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 2:59 pm
Stella would in fact be taken off guard by the stick being able to block the full thing, and not only block but fully parry it. As she would get pushed back she would see the attack coming as she felt like she had some combat under her foot now. She would use her right foot to stabilize her balance as she would slam the axe into the ground blocking the stick with the hilt.

It was still for the most part a stick and she didn't notice an edge on it. Not only this but she had pushed the axe into the ground, so he wasn't only fighting the quincies strength but the ground as well.

"You're really strong as well. Feels like I'm getting hit by a friend of mine."

If this block would work she would attempt to bring the axe back up into a swinging position and taking another swing at him this time aiming for the bottom of the stick. No way the entire thing was that durable right? The weight behind his attacks reminded her a little bit of Solomon, but blondie wasn't as talkative as far as she has noticed.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 1:44 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"Oho? It looks like we're evenly matched..."

Voicing that thought as the woman held her balance and pressed her axe against the refined blade of wood in hand, Isamu mused softly at her martial technique. From a quick observation, he could tell this wasn't her first rodeo or even her second. She knew what battle felt like. He pulled back to allow her a followup as that spirit axe roared through the air against the branch in his hand.

The pressure would've been enough to break it if Isamu didn't transition into continously refining its consitution. Thus, the mere stick that should break in half remains stalwart, resisting the axe. And in addition to that, he stepped forward, using his own strength push her back as he grew a touch more serious than before.

"Impressive, right?" He mused playfully, enjoying this light clash.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 5:32 pm
Stella didn't think that it was true they were equally matched. She thinks the man is holding back on her, but she was growing more impressed with the durability of the stick. Even if it was reinforced it should have broken already. This man was definitely an experienced fighter and she should have figured she couldn't break the stick.

Being pushed back by his strength she would smile. It felt good that she met yet another person that could potentially train her. The further her network grew the more she would be able to learn. This would help her with becoming stronger, and not only that it would also help her if she ever needed help on a mission. She figured that if she saw him out and about if she needed help he may help her out.

"Alright, you're pretty tough though. How long have you been honing your abilities, Mr. Isamu."

She would ask as she would Ready herself for the next round. Also getting a little more serious she now viewed breaking the axe as a challenge. She would rush forward once more taking a swing towards the stick, but this time she would reinforce it with arterie. She wanted to see how much punishment it could take.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 8:39 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"For years, honestly. Most will claim that, but I was born and raised in a dojo for most of my life. It's where I learned my manipulation techniques and swordsmanship. I'm no expert on Quincy stuff, but I could probably teach you a thing or two about martial arts if you'd like."

Reinforcement against reinforcement, eh? It was a wise move and the most suitable option at hand. He wouldn't proclaim he was vastly familiar with Quincy, and he had never been hired to take out any that crossed his path, but he knew enough to understand the basic 101. As such, he responded accordingly, reinforcing his weapon with energy to match her own as that axe crashed down on the wooden blade once again.

This time, her reinforcement worked in her favor as a subtle crack began to appear within the weapon. A small smirk played across his features as he held his defensive stance. With enough training, she could be quite the fighter. She had the basics down, and from his point of view, she struck him as the type who was willing to learn and study others to improve her repertoire. Ideal traits for a student. Even so, admiring her could wait for a few minutes more. He wasn't willing to yield just yet, and he offered another expenditure of refinement in one final stand, testing to see if the woman would break through.

"Show me more. Strike with all your might, Stella. When the opportunity's in front of ya, take it. That's basic swordsmanship 101. Though... I guess that doesn't apply much since we don't have blades. Haha."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 10:40 pm
Stella would tilt her head at the request. She had already cracked the stick, and she didn't want to risk cutting the man. She had a feeling that he was holding back a bit, so she wasn't sure. She was a bit torn on the subject of swinging at him. She didn't want to hurt him, but she also didn't want it to seem like she was underestimating him. As she would decide he was the one who asked, so who was she to doubt what he had said.

"Alright, if you're sure about this."

She would just double check before she would wind up a swing. She very rarely got to swing her axe at full power. The reason being is that she couldn't reliably do it quickly. It left too many openings as well as too much of an opportunity to dodge. In her mind the risk reward just wasn't worth it. However, she would let the axe swing fly towards the man's stick. Her venes glowing red with arterie as she put her entire being into the swing.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 4:26 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"That's the spirit. Just like that."

Ah, the ferocity behind her strike was livelier than he expected. In bringing her all to bear, she applied a greater deal of pressure, outclassing her efforts from before. Even with his reinforcement, genuine cracks were beginning to show on the wooden stick amplified by mediumship.

There was a reasonable limit that this weapon could go, and Isamu hadn't been aiming to turn this into a duel in the climatic sense.

This was merely a test and visual. Thus, that final stroke of her axe proved the piece of wood's bane as it cut through. To avoid a cut himself, he simply focused enough reiryoku around his palm to catch the axe as he smiled.

"Victory is yours, Stella. Good job. That was a pretty entertaining bout, all things considered."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 9:53 am
Stella would smile as she would dismiss her weapon. Then she would give a polite smile to the man before she would stretch again. She kinda forgot to do that before the fight so now her back was in a bit of pain as she moved.

"Well hopefully we'll be able to meet again at some point. Maybe next time I'll be able to give you a good fight if you're okay with it."

She would offer as she waited for a response. She should probably head back soon, so that way Natasha doesn't worry about her. But the fact she had a good time made her think she would care. While she was waiting she would put the ear rings she bought from him on.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 10:12 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"I plan on frequenting this place a few more times, so I'm sure we'll be keepin' in touch one way or another. Of course, if ya want to exchange contacts, I wouldn't mind that, either."

Isamu offered a pleasant smile as the spirit weapon pressed against his palm vanished. The offer sounded relatively fine to him. His schedule was relatively ideal for stuff like this, and he didn't mind sparring with her, showing her techniques she could apply in a real battle - if the situation called for it, that is. He took a moment to observe her appearance with the earrings, content that she chose a nice accessory to compliment her charming face. Grabbing his bag from the bench, he turned back to her, offering parting words.

"Pleasure talkin' to ya, Stella. If everyone else in the City of Lights is like you, I've no doubt I'll be enjoyin' my time here for a while. Stay safe, and remember, if you need to reach me, you can probably find me somewhere downtown amid all the hustle and bustle of the city."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum