Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu]

Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:31 am
Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 Py9bbqq
SAWACHIKA KYO

Such a forward statement, even if meant in likely innocent ways, certainly caught Kyo more than a touch off guard to hear from Mizu. Did he mind it? No, most certainly not. He was a hot-blooded man of the Sawachika family, and to hear a woman say something so forward awakened that flame of passion within him. But, he knew it was best to remain calm, to keep himself restrained for the time being. It would have been unreasonable to do anything else, after all.

"Well, dinner should be ready, I think. Unless you'd prefer a bit of time to relax beforehand? I'd love to show you the pieces I've been working on, I have some projects right now that are turning out amazingly!"

For all his passion for work in the Gotei, it was undeniable that Kyo's attention to the family craft of architecture was no less intense. If anything, it may have run even deeper, a natural calling that he could undeniably throw himself into at nearly any hour.

"One of the minor noble houses in particular asked me to design something that would stand out here in the Seireitei, so my notes have been using some of the study I've done in the world of the living. I'm not quite used to designing with glass and the like, but it's turning out well!"

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu]

Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:38 pm
Up Until Then [Kyo, Mizu] - Page 2 EPUB5Dw

MORIKAWA MIZU | 2nd Division Vice Captain

Kyo's passion was infectious, and so Mizu couldn't help but readily agree to his offer to show her projects he had been working on. "Of course Kyo, I would be glad to see them!" she exclaimed, nearly as excited as Kyo himself was. She hanged on every one of his words, genuinely interested in the architecture he so loved to discuss. Kyo would get so into talking about the subject he would sometimes forget himself, where he is, and what he's doing; and Mizu loved that about him.

Mizu followed along next to Kyo as they headed in the direction of the projects he wanted to show her. She wasn't sure if he had built miniatures, but was excited to see what he'd made regardless. "Glass would definitely stand out here in the Seireitei. I don't know if I've ever seen a glass window here!" Compared to the living world, Soul Society appeared centuries behind, at least visually. They have Denreishinki, and some Shinigami even sneak in human-made technology. Mizu remembered hearing a story of someone sneaking in a motorcycle, a human vehicle! In Soul Society!

"Do you enjoy working with unfamiliar materials? How do you compare that to working with materials you're used to, but for strange or difficult designs?" asked Mizu, curious about his thoughts on being pushed out of his comfort zone.

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum