Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Empty Re: Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah]

Wed May 01, 2024 10:08 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Her fiery eyes took a parting glance at the people around them before they fixed their envious gaze on Alvah. Equal parts of fear of a conflict, adrenaline, and irritation filled her being as every chance for violence always yielded the potential for injury and death. Still, she was more than prepared to hold her ground if the need to burn everything down came up.

"I'm more than aware of how fragile life is. Living one day in Hueco Mundo is enough to realize that."

As she spoke, her knuckles cracked audibly, her fingers morphing to extend claws. Her gaze remained fixed on Alvah, filled with doubt and wariness of his intentions.

"You go and say shit like that and expect me not to be on edge? The hell is wrong with you?

Veralia's tone was sharp and accusatory, challenging Alvah for his provocative words and questioning his rationale, visibly on edge and prepared for any outcome.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Empty Re: Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah]

Tue May 07, 2024 3:25 pm
Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 P7TCLSM
ALVAH

"Well, a lot is wrong with me," He mused with a wink. "If you do not push the buttons of sane and insane, you never discover the intricacies of life. What makes one tick? What makes one happy? Sad? From this alone, I've learned you've an ability for combat that I can not help but want to test."

However, his attention is soon pulled by the sight of a delicious treat not too far away. A child with cotton candy in their hand passed by, and its foreign design interested him enough. He could not help but wish to partake in it to learn of its taste and texture.

"Maybe soon we can participate in friendly competition."

END POST | HMM
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Yesterday at 3:55 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia still had her eye on him, but her irritation started to lessen. As her right eyebrow raised, she pondered if he was just fucking with her at this point. It's not as if Arrancar and Hollow were above those types of games.

"If you want to spar, just say it"

Rubbing the back of her head, she let out a hard sigh. Her energy lowered, signaling that she wasn't ready to attack but could respond swiftly if necessary.
Her agitation still lingered in her thought, yet as she looked at the child with his cotton candy, Veralia's eyes softened somewhat.

"That brat is kind of cute."

Taking a moment of silence, Veralia seemed lost in contemplation before turning a more curious gaze back to Alvah.

"I'm sure most hollow have blood on their hands, but what's your stance on your kids? I try to avoid wrapping them up in shit, but adults are easier to care less about."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envious Resolve [Veralia/Alvah] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum