Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel]

Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:36 pm

KAORU NAGUMO|LAUGHING WOLF
Rosa Rubicundior

Kaoru growled at him when he picked her up. She didn't like that. Like, who was this guy to pick her up? He wasn't even that much taller than her! She thought about glaring, but instead her eyes darkened while still smiling. As Kung-Fu Shades answered, she nodded along. A dim lightbulb flashed above her. "Wait, so you're saying you weren't with those guys? Sheesh, shoulda said so in the first place. And don't give me any of that 'but you didn't give me a chance.' You weren't using your mouth except to breathe. You coulda told me."

Kaoru glanced down at his arm and let out a small thinking sound. "One sec." Kaoru reached around her back and drew out the bag that clearly held a sword once the top section opened. She rummaged around. If he tried to leave, she'd yell at him to stop. If he tried to ask her what she was doing, she'd tell him to hold on. She was trying to focus on finding... There! Kaoru gleefully yanked out a metal container as brightly colored as her personality. "I'm rolling up your sleeve, Kung-fu Shades."

Kaoru reached over and unceremoniously rolled up Vanyel's sleeve on the arm she dug into. The nail marks had drawn blood, and Kaoru was at least going to make up for that part. The bruising, well, he could deal with that on his own. Humming to herself, Kaoru removed band-aids from the container. Each of them was pastel blue, pink, or purple and covered in flowers or cartoonish animals. If he didn't resist, Kaoru would bandage all of them up. "You know, you seem like a pretty cool dude. Most people don't do martial arts like that and have snazzy fashion choices. Like, round sunglasses are so retro they're cool now, yanno?"

Lilio Candidior

Tsubine's Character List
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel]

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:04 pm
Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Z2q6v3M

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He was about to open his mouth to object, since, he really didn't get an opportunity to say anything to her about him not being with the people she had beaten up. Before he even fully got out the door and got a sentence out, she'd immediately started throwing hands, and he was focused on defending himself.

But, she was quick to change subjects, pulling out some metal container, and then rolling up his sleeve. Huh. Her nails had actually broken skin and drawn blood. He hadn't even noticed, despite what would normally be pretty painful, he hadn't felt anything. So, the little gremlin had claws.

As she started rummaging through the container, pulled out some band-aids, and started patching him up, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the choice of design. He wasn't complaining, but he certainly wasn't expecting to see band-aids in design more fitting for ones you would give a child, rather than a grown adult.

"Really now? I mean, before I got my current job, I probably wouldn't be wearin' stuff like this, it can get pretty expensive, and I'm not just talkin' about buyin' 'em. As for the glasses...well, they aren't my first choice, but, they get the job done. Then again, guess they do kinda make me look like a villain, don't they? Round sunglasses tend to do that."

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Shortcuts, Long Punches [Kaoru/Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:49 pm

KAORU NAGUMO|LAUGHING WOLF
Rosa Rubicundior

Kaoru made an exaggerated thinking sound. Well for her maybe it wasn't exaggerating. Perhaps it did take so much energy that she needed to make a sound. Or she was being a shit. Either one was just as likely. "I dunno..." She shrugged. "Smoke a lot of pot, maybe. But a villain?" Kaoru reached up and pinched his cheek. "You can do horrible things, but I don't see you being a villain."

"Each of those strikes weren't aiming to kill me. They were more for incapacitation." Kaoru rubbed her side. Yep, that was going to hurt. "You weren't trying to kill me even though I was trying to kill you. Which by the way, if I really wanted to, I could have. I'm glad I didn't though because I can explain those two," she thumbed back to the others, "but not you."

"Well, I'd get out of here if I were you." She popped her neck and began walking as if nothing happened. "Someone was bound to hear our little scuffle and call the cops. If you don't want to get shouldered with their mistakes in life, I'd vamoose." Humming to herself, Kaoru picked up speed and spun to wave back. "See ya, Kung-fu Shades! Next time we meet, you gotta show me more of your moves!" And like that—she was gone. Kaoru would find another person to torment and hopefully not attack.

Lilio Candidior

Tsubine's Character List
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum