Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:55 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

He found himself thinking on the matter for most of the time that Nanashi was in the shower, snapping back as he heard her walking across the suite. He turned to look at her, only for his face to suddenly light up red, covering his mouth with a hand, and turning away. Part of him wanted to look, admittedly, but he kept his composure as best he could.

"W-Whenever you're ready, honestly. I wouldn't mind exploring the room some, see what all we have available for us these next few days."

He too had left his things by the door, though he hadn't thought that Nanashi did it intentionally. Regardless, he took a brief look over to her and eventually turned back around to face her at seeing her clothed. He...certainly wasn't sure to someone being this kind of casual around him, especially not a woman. Even if he was going to try and just have fun, he still tried to keep a firm control over himself.

So, he quickly, but quietly stood up, walking over to her and wrapped an arm around her again. Even if he didn't intend to be that casual and into the role -- at least, not yet -- he could still try and return some of the teasing. His hand gently rested at her side, the last of his fingers edging dangerously close between her hip and thigh. While he hadn't made any proper response, he aimed to give her this as a sort of wordless confirmation, to extend the little game.

"Shall we be off then, love?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:04 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 HEADER__haruno_sakura_naruto_drawn_by_itachi3413__e90932bdb25f30375697b7f51189d9e4

Nanashi was certainly still gloating about how successful her gambit had been. In her head she was practically squealing with delight! She almost NEVER got off a cool, casual line like that! And so she was a bit distracted when Henrex promptly made his way over and slipped an arm around her, a little yelp escaping her as the man let his hand rest lightly on her, and then hit her with THAT line.

On one hand? Oh god he was so fucking CUTE! But on the other hand, she stared at him for half a second before breaking down. "Pffff,f hahahahaha! I'm sorry but that's super cute. AND old fashioned. I said we were pretending to be dating not married." She giggled and shook her head, promptly turning and tapping her chin.

"You're still being too tense. You need to loosen up. Also, 'Love'? Cmon, we need something more ...cutesy. Maybe not too cutesy though. IF you call me cupcake I might have to break your Jaw. Hmmm. But what should I call you...hon? Babe? Dear or darling feels a little too..... black and white movie." She murmured, deep in thoguht before she turned back to him and then smirked a little. "Alright. New plan. We're gonna need to work our way up the ladder here a little. But I got a plan to work through it." She grinned and promptly grabbed the man's hand, and tugged him over to the couch, promptly sitting him down and flashing a smirk.

"All romance movies and shit talk about like, a BIG moment. A spark, so to speak. Where relationships kick off. And whats the most FAMOUS spark? a KISS! So let's start with that." She reasoned, promptly reaching in and taking both of the man's hands. "So, I'm gonna close my eyes, and then you're gonna kiss me. Then, we go from there. That way it';ll feel more natural. Weeeee probably shouldn't go trying to like...emulate like.... a LONG time couple. It's a little clear neither of us really knows what it's like to have like, a normal relationship. So we'll just have ot simulate one. And THAT means a first kiss. Waddaya think?" She grinned, clearly very pleased with her idea.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:40 pm

It seemed it was her turn to laugh at his wording. But, rather than the casual, cool way that she took it, his cheeks quickly flushed red. He wasn't...that old-fashioned, was he? Was saying something like that really that old-fashioned and beyond their little illusion of dating? He didn't really like a lot of the "cutesy" nicknames that people used. It felt too...childish.

...Alright, maybe he really was old-fashioned.

All of a sudden, Nanashi grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the couch and pushing him to sit down. She started rattling off her idea to try and work their way up the ladder with this and start with something simple: a kiss. Neither of them really knew what it was like to have a normal relationship -- especially him. He turned to the side bashfully, tilting his head from side to side in begrudging acceptance. He turned his head back to her, taking a moment to think, before speaking.

"I'm still really tense? How...should I loosen up, then? As far as the kiss goes, are you sure? It feels a little...wrong to take your first kiss when we don't even know if this will continue beyond this little trip."

...Is this what she meant by too tense?

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:05 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 HEADER__haruno_sakura_naruto_drawn_by_itachi3413__e90932bdb25f30375697b7f51189d9e4

Nanashi quirked a brow and snorted, giggling just a little before giving him an amused smirk. "Okay, I've never dated anyone, but I've HAD a kiss before." She promptly correctedb him, promptly giving a little squeeze of his hands to get his attention before leaning in. A little smile playing across her lips as she gave him a few seconds to adjust. Just leaning in, and smiling up at him. Giving him plenty of time to pull back if he needed more prep, until finally she'd lean in.

Once she closed the distance she let her lips meet his and she kept it simple. A gentle press, a little tilt of her head, lingering for just a moment to .... savor the contact. Until gently pulling back with a soft little 'chu'. Alright yea, now it was her turn to get a little red in the face, but her face was anything but bashful, smiling from ear to ear. Oh that was .... that was NICE. She'd kissed before, but Henrex was a fair bit taller than her, and the added tilt upward, and well.... she'd be lying if the fact that she was kissing Henrex Astillon wasn't adding a little extra somethin somethin to the kiss.Perhaps it was vain, but she certainly felt .... accomplished!
"Feelin calmer?"
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:25 pm

He chuckled softly, playfully nudging her with his foot as she corrected him. Well, that certainly put his mind at ease, at least somewhat. He felt her squeeze his hands to get his attention, and he turned to face her. Scarlet eyes peered into emerald with a light sheepishness. When was the last time he had done something like this?

Was that why his heart felt a bit faster? He gave Nanashi's hands a light squeeze as she leaned forward. He leaned in, his fingers lightly tightening around hers as his eyes closed and their lips met. Even in the brief contact, the half-demon felt warmth sear his heart. Perhaps it was just because he hadn't done something like this in a very long time, or that his half-demon blood always stirred emotional highs far beyond the norm.

Regardless, as the two pulled back, Nanashi was not the only one to start getting red. A hand rose from his side to cover his mouth and cheeks as they suddenly lit up, turning to the side to hide a mixture of bashfulness and a stupid smile forming.

"O-Only a little. But, that...was nice. I haven't kissed someone in a while, so, um...I hope you'll forgive the rather childish reaction."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:34 am

"PHAH! Did you just stutter?! Thats so fuckin cute Cmere you~" Nanashi barked out in laughter before promptly grasping Henrex by the shoulders and promptly using that disgusting strength of hers to pull him off his seat and pin him to the back of the couch. A mischeivous grin spread across her face as she leaned in and promptly dove right back into the kiss. That little explorative press from before promptly being outdone as she went full ham. Lips in, tongue darting to give a little lick before she weedled her way past and frenched the man right there on the couch. Perhaps it was just the rush, maybe it was that little stammer. But whatever it was, Nanashi was very much on a roll. Straddling the man's lap and keeping him pinned down to the best of her abilities as she promptly began to make out with him in earnest. Only pulling back when she needed to take a breath, a soft sigh spilling from her throat, as if shed just finished chugging a particularly tasty can of soda before flashing a grin.

"Yer really cute ya know that? But like a cool kinda cute. It's REALLY nice." She pointed out with a menace of a smirk, leaning in until she was resting her own upper body against his chest, hands still laced with his as she smirked up at the man. Whatever vestiges of 'My Hero' still lay within Nanashi were very rapidly eroding. Oh yes, she was giving the man a VERY different look now.

The very kind of look that said 'I can't wait to be stronger than you so I can bully you relentlessly'.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:47 pm

As Nanashi commented on the brief stutter, he found his cheeks flushing red, though it quickly faded as she grabbed his shoulders, pulling him from his seat and pushing him against the back of the couch. A sudden wave of mixed feelings hit him, the heightened emotions of his demon half roaring in his head. It felt nice to kiss someone -- but, that lack of affection had made his mind hazy, even with the extremes his heart and mind went through.

This didn't feel right.

This was far past what the intention was, Nanashi was overstepping.

Stop.

He jerked his wrists as she held him down, straddling him. He could feel his heart pounding, and more of those mixed feelings flooded his heart like a tidal wave. Continuing to wrench his wrists free, the instant he got free, he quickly grabbed Nanashi's wrists, firmly, but gently pushing her off him and to the side, holding her wrists tightly for a moment, before finally letting go.

He forced himself to take a deep breath in, his eyes closed as he released her, inching backward a little as he set his hands in his lap, steadying himself to present the illusion that he had calmed down as his eyes slowly opened.

"That's a bit much. This has gone far beyond the intent. Let's just calm down, and take things slow. Right now, at least, this is all still just supposed to be an act."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:02 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-3cb5ef0687ec01f602b7fac738f1dfd2

Huh?

A look of surprise crossed Nanashi's features. She had been in the midst of her stride, intent, pworling! About to be victorious! But she noticed something was a bit off, but a bit too late. Suddenly she was shoved back, and those hands clamped around her wrists as she was kept at bay from Henrex, and she .... stared a bit at him. Making note of his intense expression, and she .... floundered.

Stop? Too far? Wasn't ... wasn't this what guys wanted?

"Uh.... sure.." She murmured, her arms going a bit limp in his grasp as the two of them took a moment to get some space between them, and Nanashi's brows furrowed slightly. What was going on? Was this some sort of ... test? This was how things went down, you got close, you looked for an opportunity. He seemed to be enjoying it, and now THIS happened! She made a face, struggling as she tried to figure out what she did wrong. Had she not been patient enough? Dammit!

"Uh, yea. Sorry about that. So uh.... "' She paused and contemplated. Had he lied before? Was there another girl? Had she not done it right? Should she ask? No, that was stupid, she'd have to figure out someone to ask. Maybe Rio? No she seemed ... kinda inexperienced. Did she even KNOW anyone she could ask about this? Questions for later. Promptly hopping up to her feet, Nanashi slooowly stretched her arms and sighed.

"Alright, well that's a lot of excitement for the night. Let's get a bit of rest and we can hit the town in the morning." She murmured, focusing on the endeavor at hand. Don't worry about the slip up Nan. You're better than that. Just ... figure that shit out later. Focus on the vacation! No way was she gonna lose a whole fucking WEEK of built up vacation to some awkwardness! "And uh, we don't gotta fake the couple thing outside the hotel. We'll have to scratch a few things off the list if we're not gonna use the discount, but it's aight if it makes you uncomfortable. I got a whole plan B anyway." She noted with a flashed grin, showing him her phone, which DID indeed have two itineraries. One for the fake couple scheme, and of course the backup in case that one didn't pan out. If nothing else, she'd been prepared!

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:00 pm

He figured saying something like that would be awkward -- but, this wasn't what he wanted. Not now, at least. When she wanted to break down the barriers of teacher and hero, he hadn't expected it to be this fast. If she wanted to progress to that kind of relationship with him, it certainly wouldn't be going that quickly. He released her wrists, taking a quiet sigh of relief. He saw that she was thinking about the matter, and as she made a face, he gently put a hand on her shoulder, smiling softly.

"Don't think too hard about it. You just...got a bit too excited, that's all. No need to overthink it."

As she got to her feet, he remained seated, hearing her mumble about getting rest. Part of him felt guilty for creating such an awkward air in the room, but, he wasn't going to just sacrifice his own feelings for it. Even if it hurt some people, sometimes, it was necessary. But, thankfully, she was able to bounce back pretty easy, and he found himself giving her a gentle smile in return.

"I don't mind acting it out. I just...don't want us to get too carried away, do anything we might regret, or move along with anything too quickly."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 06, 2023 1:29 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-3cb5ef0687ec01f602b7fac738f1dfd2

Nanashi couldn't help the scrutiny that shifted across her face as she listened to him. "Captain. I don't think I'm in danger of OVER thinking anything." She pointed out with an impish smirk, she knew her lane. And thinking wasn't one of them. Hm, no, she was a schemer, a planner. But a girl who thought things through properly? Nah, she knew that her brain was a bag of rats. Rats with boxing gloves.

"I admit. I .....DID sortof expect this to go another way. But that's fine. I respect all sexualities! I have a friend, his name's Kasha! Well, okay we're not actually friends. Actually I don't even know if he was very fond of me. But I knew him! And he was gay too! So it's all cool!" She noted with a flashed smile, promptly making her way over to her things and peeling a notebook out her face screwing up into a look of concentration as she crossed out a few things.

"That aside....." She sssstretched her arms and sighed. Looking at her bag. Considering if she actually wanted to finished getting dressed. Well, if he was Gay she probably didn't have to worry about that now. Meh. She decided to just stick to the bare minimum of clothing. "We should probably get some food before it gets late. What are you thinking. Room service? We could try to cook something. I think the kitchen is stocked." She mused, getting up and poking her head into the kitchenette area and opening a few cupboards, having to get up on her tiptoes a bit to reach some of the spaces.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum