Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Empty Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari]

Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:20 am
KEI SAIONJI

Kei stared ahead. There was something familiar about the woman in front of her. Was it her gait? The occasional muttering? Was it the tempting figure? None of those felt right. It was middday, and the provisional 3rd Seat of the 1st Division was stuck like glue. Kei didn't think they dated. But that could be wrong. Kei definitely hadn't slept with her—those faces were definitely clear in her memory. Did they fight together once? Was she a distant cousin? She didn't know. It was going to drive her insane if she didn't approach.

So, she did. But not directly. Oh no. Nothing so startling as hearing the clackclackclack of her sandals slapping against the cobbled ground. No, Kei merely went down a side-street first. Speeding up to hopefully catch up, Kei circled around until wham. They almost collided. Looking at her dead-on still didn't make it click. "Oh my, I'm terribly sorry. I should pay better attention at these corners." Which wasn't necessarily a lie. She didn't mean to actually almost cause them to end up in a situation out of any romcom. "Excuse me, but do I know you?"

Tsubine's Character List
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Empty Re: Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari]

Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:33 am
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Kaminari_PHS3-18
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Well, that was it. Kaminari completely bombed the interview. Of course, if she had been aware of the supremely ridiculous requirements, she wouldn’t have wasted her time applying for the Vice Captain position anyways. She made her way through the Seireitei, wanting to hit up one of the recently build shopping areas in order to treat herself. With an unexpected joy in her gait, she hummed a tune, unaware of the one pursuing her. The street she was looking for was right up ahead. As she took the turn, she stopped before almost slamming into another woman.

"Uh... So-..." Kaminari's own apology was stopped by this woman's. Kaminari was stunned for a moment. This chick was gorgeous. Holy hell. She gave the woman a quick up-and-down before making sure not to be too obvious about checking her out. "No worries," Kaminari said, waving it off. The woman's question came at a surprise. Her instinct was to get excited and ask if she did, but she's been burned going down that route before. Instead, Kaminari shrugged. "It's possible. I've been around a while. Have we met?" Kaminari asked. "Are you in a hurry?"

END OF POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:00 pm
KEI SAIONJI

Unfortunately for Kaminari, Kei didn't immediately react to people giving her a glance over. It was something she almost expected people to do. She waved Kaminari's question off lightly. "No, I'm not in a hurry at all." Kei was still feeling like she knew her from somewhere. "How long is a while?" Feeling her brother's stare of disapproval for being mildly uncouth in her questioning. "I know it's terribly rude, but I swear we met somewhere before and I can not for the life of me remember the details."

"Perhaps an introduction may help." Kei bowed slightly. "I'm Kei Saionji, 1st daughter of the Saionji family, and provisional Third Seat of the First Division." Kei waited, hoping that the woman's name may just dreg up whatever old memory was swimming in the depths of her memories.

Tsubine's Character List
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:35 pm
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Kaminari_PH18
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Kaminari had been impressed with her appearance, but the woman was puuushy. Apparently, she realized it as well because her tone switched to something more polite. Kaminari smiled and shrugged. "Well, I would say it's definitely possible. I don't remember everything I've done over the years, but I know I've been quite a few places and met a lot of people," Kaminari explained, hoping to be recognized.

Kaminari expected a shake of the hand, but received a bow instead. She stepped back to give some room and made sure to bow as well. "My name is Kaminari Hatakeyama," Kaminari said. "I don't have a long title like that, but it's nice to meet you or re-meet you. So, what exactly about me is recognizable?"

END OF POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:24 pm
KEI SAIONJI

Kei did not like that Kaminari was being unhelpful. It was like she was being intentionally vague. Whatever. Some people were just like that. Kei repeated the name multiple times. She placed her finger up to her lips and actually turned her head slightly to see if maybe it was the angle. A piece clicked in her memory. "Wait... Kaminari.. Ha..." Kei's eyes went wide as it flowed back to her.

"Seireitei Communication. 1998. Winter issue. The promotional special edition for recruiting more Shinigami." Kei slammed the bottom of her fist into her open palm. "You were at that photoshoot. The one with the cherry blossoms. The one on the left. That's how I know you." Kei smiled. "The Ninth Division needed help with the lighting and effects, so we had spare members assist. I was there as their supervisor." Kei's attitude changed from a pushy stranger to a pushy long-lost friend. "I'm deeply ashamed of not recognizing you. I have no excuse." Kei bowed again, this time more deeply. "How have you been? It's been so long!"

Tsubine's Character List
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:10 pm
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Kaminari_PH20
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

The memory Kei brought up was not one that returned to her. Kaminari made sure to hide her disappointment as nothing resurfaced in her mind, which means she did not remember this woman or the event she spoke of, at least not yet. She had been waiting for someone to recognize her, but hoped for a bit more. With the way Kei was talking, she doubted they were even friends. It was over a hundred years ago.

Kaminari did appreciate the change in Kei. The pushiness was a bit awkward. Seeing the woman bow, Kaminari waved her hands in front of her. She wasn't the bowing type, unless she was in the presence of a higher rank-... Kaminari bowed in return a second later, unsure of whether or not Kei was actually higher ranking.

"No, no. I would not expect anyone to remember an event that happened so long ago. The fact that you do is impressive." Kaminari said, a little nervous as she stood straight again. "I've been doing as well as one could hope. How have you been?"

END OF POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:26 pm
KEI SAIONJI

Kei placed a hand on her cheek to feign humbleness. "Oh, stop. I always remember a pretty face. I just don't always remember where I saw it." To those that knew Kei, when she said someone had a "pretty face," she did mean it. She just so happened to also mean that she wanted to shove her head in between their melons. Natural reaction, of course. Kei was a connoisseur of breasts and an experienced admirer of the overall feminine form.

"Things have been well. Everyone's had their ups and downs this past century. My family is just fortunate enough to have come through it all without collapsing." Kei knew if she had been head and not her brother, the Saionji family would have collapsed long before the 2000s. "Say, would you like to share a meal with me? My treat for being so forward and rude earlier." Of course Kei would not shy away from the chance to ask a pretty woman out on a date.

Tsubine's Character List
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:24 am
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Kaminari_PHS4-08
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Huh? Kaminari wasn't sure she heard that right, but she had. That was a shocking compliment. Kaminari was taken aback by that. The blush came after the shock, a reddening of her cheeks and a hand running through her hair giving that away.

"Well, thank you," Kaminari said. "It's not often I get a compliment like that."

The blush faded when more normal conversation allowed it. It was good to hear that Kei was doing okay. While Kei talked, Kaminari kept trying to remember where she met her. She only knew from Kei's point of view, but she tried digging back into her mind to reveal something on her own. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to.

"You know, did hear noble families were having difficult times," Kaminari said. "I'm glad that you're family was able to make it through all of that."

Kaminari smiled, her cheer returning quickly as the talk of food roused her stomach. She had been on her way to find something to eat, but something told her Kei's appetite called for a different quality of food. She took a look in her wallet.

"I'd love to, but I don't have much money," Kaminari said. She even held the wallet open to show a rather small amount of currency on hand. She was broke.

END OF POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:29 am
KEI SAIONJI

Kei waved her to shut the meager coinpurse. "Nonsense. It's my treat. I was so rude earlier; it's only appropriate." Being forward again, Kei grabbed Kaminari's hand and began pulling her along. It didn't take long before they arrived at the restaurant. It was more of a casual dining place rather than anything particularly fancy. What Kei truly loved about this place was its private and cozy atmosphere. There weren't tables scattered about in some predetermined "efficient" way. Instead, the restaurant had private booths sunk into the walls.

Kei sat across from Kaminari after finding them one away from other patrons. It wasn't too popular of a place. That was the other reason Kei enjoyed it so much. Well, that and the busty waitress that came over to take their order. Kei had stopped trying to woo her many years ago. After securing more time to order, she sighed happily. It was always nice to reunite with someone, but more than that she was feeling good in life. Things were looking up for her. J had been accepted into the Gotei as well, and she knew as soon as a new Division opened or if a Captain retired, he'd be top-choice for a replacement. She may have to share a provisional 3rd Seat position with Igendai until the decision was made on that, but she was OK with it. "So what have you been up to all these years?" Kei asked innocently, not knowing the seriousness of the question.

Tsubine's Character List
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:50 pm
Reunited? [Kei/Kaminari] Kaminari_PHS3-18
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Well, besides the fact that she didn't think it was that rude, Kaminari couldn't argue with a free meal, especially when her own wallet was starving. Before she really could think up an argument, her hand was grabbed and she began being dragged along. Closer than she expected, Kaminari found herself being pulled to a cozy looking restaurant. She slid herself into the booth-cubby this place provided and looked around. She had been to a lot of the restaurants in the Seireitei and Rukongai combined, but hadn't seen this one. What do they serve here...

Kaminari began looking over the menu when Kei asked her about the last few years. Luckily, she didn't have to go too far back with that question. "For a while, I was preoccupied with some business in the world of the living. When I finally found myself back here, I rejoined. I even recently applied for a Vice-Captain position. It was a little impulsive, so I'm not surprised I didn't get the job, but I'll get it sometime soon." Kaminari kept glancing between Kei and the menu as she spoke, trying to do two things at once. "So, what about you? How have the years been to you?"

END OF POST
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum