Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 Empty Re: Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:40 pm
Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 HEADER_tumblr_a5b5f603103629f26c324d1d51eb8cb2_720fb8d8_1280-1-cutout

Lerna honestly smiled sheepishly, chuckling a bit as she felt the woman's hand gently and tenderly feeling along the length of her neck. Ah, well, that was.......an interesting sensation. All the same, she had no problems playing herself off as fine in terms of damage. There were some VERY durable people in the Gotei, it was just the oxygen thing that she had to be mindful of overplaying. "Oh I'm fine, really! Did kinda get choked out a little, but I'm all good, trust me." She assured the woman and would sit up, pausing and....wobbling a little. Allowing herself to tap into the body's controls, for an authentic experience. Oof. Wow this was awful. She blinked a few times and gritted her teeth.... but moved her legs individually, making sure nothing would need to be repaired. Wiggling her fingers. Everything was in working order.

"Where see? All good. Definitely don't need to be carried anywhere." She noted with a bright grin toward her teacher, attempting to be the picture of health relative to the situation. She'd definitely have to try and go through those memories again later. For uh....practice purposes of course. "It is getting pretty late though, I think that's probably pretty good for any sparring for the rest of the night. Hahah."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 Empty Re: Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Hakuda Matata [Lerna/Asami - Page 6 QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

Having finished rather gingerly caressing Lerna's neck, Asami was satisfied enough to let her sit up. They sat there, Lerna grinning away like she had won the jackpot, and Asami let her shoulder drop again. The tension washed out of her like a wave and left some small comfort in its wake.

"If you're sure, then."

The slightest of smiles began to return to her lips, for it was hard not to do so when Lerna was beaming at her like that. That was definitely enough entertainment for one night anyway.

"Alright, let's hit the showers and cool off. A cold runoff might do those upcoming aches the world of goodness."

Burning the Midnight Oil | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum