Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes - Page 3 Empty Re: Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes

Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:31 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

Even though he was a man of variable mood, Kenichi would've easily found himself wholly content with speaking to Calypso for hours on end but idle chit-chat had it's limits, after all. She seemed to be a busy woman but he was grateful to know they still stood on good terms despite their first outing.

Rising from his chair, having fully consumed all of his food, Kenichi stretched his arms out, a sigh of contentment escaping his lips as he walked forward, bowed respectfully before Calypso. Rising up to face her, he patted her shoulder as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Indeed. Considering the power I felt from you today - compared to when we first met - I have no desire to hold you from your training. Now that I think about it, I should be making my return to Japan, anyway. I was recently hired by a lovely lady to assist her in missions or tasks around the world. Lots of world traveling is in my future, so perhaps I may not see you as much as I desire, but it was a pleasure to see you again. I had a lot of fun... Until next time, Sister Calypso."

And with a single stride, employing his skill with lightfoot, the relentless dragon had disappeared within the flash of an eye, eager to face his next adventure, grateful to have reconciled with Calypso, excited to see where her future prospects would lead her.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum