Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Eagle God and King Nothing Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Eagle God and King Nothing Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Eagle God and King Nothing Empty The Eagle God and King Nothing

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

Flight.

I'm soaring. I'm flying. But most of all.

I'm free.

A single figure threw his wings out to either side, his body sliding and rolling amongst the clouds as he spun through the air. The air whipped and coursed through his air as he breathed it in, the sky around him shining as he slid up and away from cloud after cloud, his eyes opening and looking at the sun.

A man, nearly seven feet tall and yet weighing in at under a hundred pounds… what a particular fellow. Around his body he wore a simple green jacket, with a red undershirt underneath. Around his legs he wore a pair of jeans, and around his feet were a pair of hiking boots. Wrapped around his neck was a tilly hat, the hat straining against the wind as the momentum that he was maintaining caused it to be almost eternally glued to his back.

Finally righting himself, the male's wings expanded completely, his head looking up into the sky as the emerald colored feathers expanded. "What a beautiful day…!" Colin Washi breathed out, before turning his body upside down as he turned his body around, losing control of himself as he began to free fall, his wings expanding outwards as he reached both hands out, a smile of pure bliss on his face…

But then something went wrong. A brown feather fell across Colin's face, causing his eyes to widen. He had come into contact with… something. And his feathers that were each like tiny blades, each of them constructing his Zanpakutō… each of them on his left hand side had turned brown. Rapidly skidding to a halt, Colin's eyes widened in shock. "O-Oh my god! Are you alright?" He asked after vanishing, having found the figure in the sky that he had run past.

The truth of the matter was that he had not expected to hit anyone like that. He did not figure anyone else would be up in the sky like he was. He just hoped that they were alright. He knew how deadly dangerous his feathers could be. While he had not been intending any harm and therefore the feathers had been turned, they still had been going very fast, and it was possible Colin did some serious damage to the person he had been passing. It was also extremely possible that they were pissed off of at him, and to Colin, that was perfectly reasonable and fine.

"I… I didn't mean to… oh no…" He breathed out, before suddenly feeling a chill race down his spine. His very, very long spine. Something… was not… quite… right...

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum