Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed]

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 pm
Seeing that he had picked up a book, she nodded and stood up, "You are welcome Lieutenant Okami." She turned away and made her way over to the door. As she placed her hand on it, his questions stopped her. She kept her face away from him, a small smile forming on her face and then she nodded. Forcing the smile away, she turned to look at him, "It'll make her happier than you can every understand Lieutenant... And the only thing that I believe I can tell you from this point forward, the only thing I believe you need to know... Is once you have decided to marry Kaminari, that means you have signed your life away to her, and only to her. You can't have more than one woman. Only Kaminari. If you ever decided to give yourself physically, mentally, or emotionally to anyone else but her... It would kill her."

With that last bit said, she kept her eyes on him for a brief moment. The look in her eyes showing only one thing: Experience. She had obviously been through that before and was warning him to now allow that to happen to Kaminari. She nodded once more in respect and turned away. Turning the knob of the door, she opened it up and stepped out. She made her way through the library, passing by the students and staff without any acknowledgement to their existence. As she came to the front of the building, she stopped and pulled the letter Lieutenant Okami had sent her for her help. She only smiled and ripped it into a few pieces.

"Good luck... Little K." were her last words before she opened her palm and allowed a slightly strong breeze to carry the pieces of paper from her hand and into the wind. She watched them fly off for a moment and then looked away, now heading back towards the Squad Four Barracks.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:42 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Kuro Asked The WRONG Woman [Closed] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum