Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebuilding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Rebuilding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Rebuilding - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebuilding

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 pm
Hoshi looked at Balmung as he sat there looking depressed and thinking about that captain. "You know you wont know unless you try. Love is a tough road to follow it has its ups and downs but when you hit one of those downs you can't just give up. Because just as you search for that special person that special person is also looking for you. You shouldnt give up if you try and fail that just means that she or he wasnt the right one for you. That just means theres someone else."

He smiled at Balmung and then said "You could pass off as my older brother if you were in a gigai our hair matches." He said with a small smile and a giggle. "Well not to change the subject but could you train me so i can become stronger? My mother was a shinigami so i was born with special powers but iv got no one to train with. Would you like to help with that?"
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebuilding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rebuilding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm
Balmung was sitting there looking down at his now empty cup of tea seeing the few drops that had remained as they slid down from the inside of the tea cups walls making their way to the center. The whole time he was listening to the words of wisdom that the boy was speaking, though he seemed younger the Balmung he had great insight on peoples emotions and things of the sort. He would nod when Hoshig finished speaking, "You have a point Hoshi, I can't just give up because things are not going my way. I am just sending off negative energy and it is returning to me making things worse, I need to think positive. So that one day I can hold April in my arms..." he would say his grip suddenly intensifying on the tea cup. So much so that it cracked and it was then that Balmung snapped out of his trance looking down at it he quickly pulled his hand back "Sorry..." he would say. Then the boy would ask for him to train him, so he was the son of a shinigami that meant this boy had the potential to become a substitute shinigami perhaps, though they where a rare sight indeed maybe this boy was just a powered human. Balmung would give Hoshi a two finger salute, "It would be my pleasure to train you Hoshi, after we are done training this wont happen again to your home" he would say referring to the destruction that was caused earlier to Hoshi's home.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebuilding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Rebuilding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 pm
Posting music

Hoshi looked at the broken cup. "Its ok brother ya dont need to worry about breaking it they break everyday im not very coordinated." Hoshi said laughing. "Well then i belive its time to train this windows are verything but hollow proof so we wont breakthem.Training starts now!" With that Hoshi ran outside of the greenhouse and took out 8 cards that turned into a pink hand fan. He put it in his right pocket and then started casting magic as he glowed white and an orb of water formed infront of him as then it flew at Balmung and it hit the ground infront of him as water erupted there and then a masive wind ripped the water and form a twister of cutting blades of air and water around Balmung. Then 3 fireballs came out of Hoshi and spiraled together to form a giant ball of fire that flew quickly in Balmungs direction
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 pm
Balmung would simply nod as Hoshi told him it would be alright about breaking the pot, he didn't really mind being called brother then suddenly Hoshi would run out wasting no time it was time for training it seemed. He would stand to his feet following after Hoshi, he needed to see the boys abilities to see what he needed work on then suddenly Hoshi launched his attack. Balmung would bend his knees as the water ball came his way he would dash off to the right circling around as he did going around the giant wave, before Hoshi could continue his attack. Balmung would dash towards him normally he would draw his zanpaktou, but this was a training session so he didn't want to go all out instead he would rely on his hand to hand skills. They where not all that great, but they where decent enough for him to give a combatant at Hoshi's level a fight, Balmung would take note of the water attack, perhaps Hoshi had control over the element. But then he noticed the five cards, either they where the source of his power or a variety of powers, he needed to stay on his toes and at the edge of his game. When he was close Balmung would unleash a quick jab with his left hand striking Hoshi on the side of his face, after his punch he would take solid footing then turn on his right foots tip toes throwing a left kick using his shin to hit Hoshi on the torso. If the jab landed it would work as a distraction and set up for the left body round kick, the kick would be the one with more force to it aimed to knock Hoshi back and possibly knock his air out.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Hoshi was amazed at how fast Balmung was and how he doged his attacks though that was just Aero and Water so they werent high level magic. Hoshi didnk notice that Balming was close to him and he jabbed at his face. The punch connected. Hoshi was thrown back somewhat by the massive jab as he didnt really wheigh much and landed on the floor. He looked at Balmung and expended his arms forward and an Aerora blew from his hands aimed for Balmung. Hoshi also sent a Fire spell with that to make a hot twister but not one that was on fire.
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm
Balmung would connect with his punch unfortunately it would seem a bit much for his younger opponent to handle seeing as he was knocked down by said punch, Balmung would waste no time moving in to follow up his jab. This was a training session after all he would just make sure not to go to far, but as he was moving in for his left cross a hot blast of wind would crash onto his body. Balmung would try to fight the powerful wind blast, but he would fail being overpowered by the hot blast of air he would flip into the air spinning out of control. He would continue to do so as he traveled a good distance in the air, until regaining himself and landing on his feet, he could feel his upper body being a lot warmer now due to the heated wind blast placing his right hand on his powerful chest Balmung would smirk. His palm feeling the heat on his skin, "Impressive Hoshi, you have quick reflexes..." he would lower his right hand down to his side staring at him with his light hazel eyes quietly before speaking again. "So tell me why is it you need training, you seem to have pretty decent combative skills" he would compliment him, he was being completely honest the quick reflexes that Hoshi had just showcased where more then what Balmung expected he had judged Hoshi the wrong way, believed him to be weak in all honesty. He stood there not making a move merely waiting for an answer, the cool gust of wind that blew by pushed Balmung's hair to the right side making the end of the strands of hair, dance in the wind gently.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm
Music: Makenai

Hoshi looked at Balmung a little tired and spoke "Some people belive that im weak and i want to train and fight people to show them i am not a total weakling. This training is far from over im not stoping till i pass out ok brother!" Hoshi then got up and jumped up casting Aeroga below himself giving him alot of thrust and distance as he "flew" in the air ang came to rest on the tip of the greenhouse. He raised on of his arms as he glowed a lite blue as a giant block of ice floated over him and he pulled out his fan and another card as then the fan grew to giant proportions and then Hoshi made the ice move infront of himself as he manouverder the fan with both hands swinging it as the blast of air pushed the ice forward and began cutting it creating a twister of ice and wind.

The twister had inside a big rose made of ice that spun inside the twister. Hoshi knew that when that hitsome it would freeze it and make a big pillar of ice around said object. Hoshi also cast Thundaga on the tornado of ice and cutting winds infusing the free ice praticles with an electric charge making them small bombs. The twister danced along the ground freezing it as it made its way toward Balmung as it grew even bigger as time went one. It was locked on to Balmung and even if he somehow doged it the resulting explosion would send ice particles to him that would explode. Luckily the shield around the Cafe was up and it would not recive any damage from the battle.
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 pm
Balmung listened to Hoshi's word, "Ha...now thats determination" he would say giving his brother a nod, then Hoshi jumped up into the air using his power over the elements once more in order to propel him further up. Balmung followed his movements, he landed off in the distance on the very tip of the green house Balmung would then rush towards Hoshi but as he did he would start to feel a cold breeze what was Hoshi planning? He got closer to him, then when he was close he would use Flash Step dashing up then kicking off the wall of the green house dashing up the rest of the way landing next to Hoshi. He knew that such a tornado would take time to form, so he would take advantage of this situation standing next to Hoshi he would turn striking at the back of his neck with a quick hammer fist then following up with a sweep to his front leg by pushing his ankle forward forcing the foot to go up. If all went well Hoshi would be in a position where his center of balance would be greatly disrupted, Balmung would then follow up with a quick shove to the chest pushing downward with minimal force he would be able to push Hoshi down onto the hard surface of the green houses roof top hopefully no glass would break. Balmung was enjoying this little spar quite a bit, but he made sure to hold back not to hurt Hoshi too badly this was just training after all.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 pm
Hoshi noticed that his brother was going towards him so he was ready. When he felt his brother put his fist on him he fades using his Speedy love and was behind his brother he took out a daisy and put it on his brother back causing him to become paralized for a few seconds.

Last edited by Viz on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 am
His hammer fist swung it would have hit the back of his brothers head but instead he hit the air, it seemed he had used a technique similar to Flash Step and had avoided the attack but Balmung was not going to stand there and allow that to just happen. From what Hoshi was attempting to do he was going to throw Balmung into the tornado, he would turn over his shoulder as Hoshi would reach for him with the flower then turn his hips swiftly using his left hand to push away Hoshi's hand. Basically deflecting Hoshi's hand away from him, afterwards in one fluid movement he would follow up with a quick punch to Hoshi's open torso striking him on the chest. If the following actions went fluidly well, Balmung would follow up the chest strike with a hook using his left hand, crashing his fist onto Hoshi's chin if the hit landed it could cause a knock out seeing as the chin was a very sensitive area. If all the attacks landed with a flaw, Balmung would dash to the left and away from the edge where he would be in danger of being thrown off standing on the other side and having made distance between him and Hoshi. He would smirk slightly before saying "Nice try brother, but you have to try a lot harder if you want to take me down" the confidence in his tone would come off as slightly arrogant perhaps, but Balmung was just having some fun. The powerful wind from the tornado, would move Balmung's sash and long silver hair around in a very wild manner, his hazel eyes always on his brother to see what he would try next.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum