Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Depths, Awakened to a Broken World [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000From the Depths, Awakened to a Broken World [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

From the Depths, Awakened to a Broken World [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: From the Depths, Awakened to a Broken World [Open]

Today at 4:07 am
From the Depths, Awakened to a Broken World [Open] - Page 2 7z6pTiN

Lyza | Elsewhere Up There

"A mixture of fifth and sixth division. Or at least, their job is maintaining social order. They're the closest you'll get to 'traitor' duty." Lyza wasn't exactly the most eloquent with words when her patience was running thin, but also she couldn't entirely blame Suigan. She had a naturally short temper, after all.

"But their Captains I believe are still in the Seireitei handling internal affairs. Perhaps not. I don't keep track of every single soul here. You can go to a gate guardian and ask for entry but I'm telling you now, you picked a particularly bad time to show up again. I don't know if you'll get in any time soon just based off of the situation alone."

And then Lyza turned and waved a hand. "Keep your head down or kill some Hollows or whatever. You're not currently dutybound like I am. Enjoy it while you still can. I have to go do my job in the meantime, so don't go doing stupid things if you can help it." Whatever that was supposed to mean, she would let Suigan figure it out. Lyza in the meantime leapt away to go find something more important to do. There were still Hollows literally running around the Rukongai as they spoke, after all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum