Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] Empty Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma]

Yesterday at 3:10 pm
Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Upon closer look, the Rukongai… actually looked a bit less buttfucked than the Seireitei! Glorious! That meant Erica’s family was safe… but was it her? Had she defended the masses? Definitely! He already saw her as a sort of vigilante, so this made perfect sense! Good lord, she must’ve covered a lot of ground…

Ranma made a beeline towards her house the moment he slipped off of Shura’s grasp, making any acceptable excuses he could make to keep this drive of his an absolute secret from the previous 11th Zaraki goon. Yeah, sure, Shura was all in for training Kidō- by bashing your head against the wall over and over again until something clicked. That wasn’t how true Kidō developed. He knew that, clear as day.

Were the dummies still intact? Was her garden safe? Had any invading Hollows mauled at her flowers?! Erica still needed to see those- wait, she was still in active duty. The 2nd Division were far busier than expected… FUCK!!!

“H-Hinamori-sensei?! Hinamori-senseeeeeeeeeeeei!” Ranma called out from outside her house, panicking, “Please tell me you’re alright! Hinamori-senseeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii! You there?! I sense your Spiritual Pressure! I’ve gotten better at it, recently! Hinamori-senseeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii!”

His eyes were teary with worry, and he found himself hugging the door to her home. “I’m still alive, Hinamori-senseeeeeeeiiiii! I did pretty well, but the fuckers fled! I… I…”

Dude slid down the door, fell on his knees, and spotted his own tears falling down. “Your advice helped a lot… but I don’t know if it’s enough. I need to protect Erica, and I need to protect the Soul Society… and it’s breaking my shoulders, man!”

POST | HALOS

Last edited by Mura on Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] Empty Re: Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma]

Today at 11:37 am
Demonic Halo [Momo, Ranma] Hinamori.Momo.full.1514580
MOMO HINAMORI

The door opened rather sharply with the dark haired woman standing there with her zanpakuto in hand. Her face looked rather ragged, as though she’d had a few rough nights but as soon as she saw who her guest was, a small smile would cross Momo’s face. It’s been hell over the past few days for the ex lieutenant, pushing herself to the limit as she’d done everything she could to defend her district. Had she been successful? Yes.

“Come here.” She replied gently to her forlorn student, stepping forward and wrapping her arms around him in a hug. “I’m fine, just a little tired after all of the ruckus that’s been going on. I haven’t had to fight for a long time and I guess that it’s taken a bit of a toll on me but I’m still here and the first district is standing strong.”

Her smile widening, she’d soon continue. “I’m so glad that you’re safe and that my guidance has helped you but I suppose we know now that we’ve both got to get to work, right? We can’t afford to sit back on our laurels now and every Shinigami left standing is going to have to get stronger, Gotei or not.”

Leading him inside, the petite woman would encourage him to take a seat, while she placed Tobiume back in her rightful place, her work done for now.

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum